Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

All Bloggers And Website Owner Need To Read This To Optimize There Site. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / All Bloggers And Website Owner Need To Read This To Optimize There Site. (367 Views)

I Am Ready To Pay Blogger Or Website Owner 3k - 4k / Template For Free For All Bloggers Ha For Free Awoof / Suggest Quality Backlinks For Website Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Bloggers And Website Owner Need To Read This To Optimize There Site. by bet9ja(m): 6:55pm On May 07, 2016
I have been using this techniques to maximize the speed of all my website and blog projects, i thought it wound be a great idea if i share it. Though there are many articles online on how to enhance the performance of your blog or website but most of them are just steps that requires technical skills which average blogger will surely find it difficult to follow due to the requirement of basic programming skill.

However in this Article, i will show you how you can optimize your website for maximum performance. Your website can load in any browser in less than 3 second with just this easy to follow and automatic steps i am about to illustrate.

Before we start, I will like to list key reasons you need to optimize the performance of your website.

1. Google and most search engines take site speed into account for page rankings.
2. website with speed turn visitors to customer easily.
3. Positive effect on site revenues.
4. Reader satisfaction.

As a matter of fact, Website Performance speed checkup should be taking seriously just like checking your car for servicing and topping up water in your car radiator every-morning.

So where should i start?

Check the speed and performance of your website or blog which can easily be done on
PingdomspeedTest or GTmetrix

After this, you must note all the details and if your website shows 84/100 or less. this article is for you. but if your blog or website shows 90/100, chill out and Order for KFC or Mac Donald. (IF you are in Nigeria, I suggest Mama Put...lol.)

First Step :
FOR WORDPRESS SITE:

PLUGINS -> Add New -> Search for GTmetrix for WordPress. Download it and click on 'TEST'
After that you will see the Waterfall, Performance Grade, Page Analysis, History of your website.

Second Step ...

Read more on www.soutynews.co.za 3 steps to optimizing your website

(1) (Reply)

Meet Our Professional Instructors At UMS Training Hub / USA And UK ADSENSE Forsale At A Cheaper Rate / Analyze Youtube Competition And Earn More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.