Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Confession Of A Money Ritualist - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Confession Of A Money Ritualist (5506 Views)

Young Ritualist Shows Off His Shrine Oozing Dollars On Facebook(pics, Video) / Breaking News: Ritualist Den Discovered Along Lagos- Abeokuta Express Way / VIDEO: Emoney Using A Money Spraying Machine During Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confession Of A Money Ritualist by lawjjj: 9:13pm On May 07, 2016
I put up this article to correct the wrong impression people have concerning money rituals. I know you already wandering. The phrase 'money ritual' triggers a lot of art of it but not all of it, before I will go into details I will share my story with and am sure couple of my readers should be able to relate to it. And please note THE ESSENCE OF THIS ARTICLE IS FOR KNOWLEDGE not for you to start judging remember you cannot live long enough to make all mistakes.
It all started in my second year in the university, I was so broke after paying my first school fees and all the bills yet my family were not responding, at this juncture I will like to send a message to all parents/guardian reading this, if you have any younger ones in tertiary institution call them often, show them love, NEVER EVER ABANDON THEM students do incredibly dangerous things when left uncared for in such environment. In my first year I saw a final year female student who almost kissed a kiosk guy because he let her have a 100 Mtn airtime, I wander what she would have done if they were in secluded place.
About the same time I met another final year lady who shared her story with me about a guy who raped after cunning her into believing he will help her get accommodation she later joined a female cult group in school just to get her revenge, and she did, the guy never graduated.
These and many other stories including mine shared similarities, we were abandoned, apart from being given money a call from home would have done a lot of healing... Let me take a break brb.

Continuation
I was so broke in school yet no call from home, no love, I had to look for love some where, then in my hood I surrounded by cult boys they all like my swag and charisma and most of them believe I must belong to one of the many cult groups, but I wasn't am no coward, I can't be intimidated to do such, and I mean why would I join cult that I will gain nothing from?
Voula! That was it if I should join any cult it I will be to cure my cashless, but you will agree with me that no cult in school can help you do that, so I started sending males to foreign fraternities requesting to be a member, at least then that was what my immature mind can conceive I also had plan b, that is to start it in my school if the response ain't coming. So I started devouring every book in my school library on occult, magic, religion etc. That is one I enjoy most back in school.
I also gather so many online articles and subscribe to couple of newsletters on occultism soon enough I got closer, I came across this short wonderful book I stole from my school which changed my view (I later returned it).
Soon that semester was over I had to go home, now things got worse my account empty! Wait I had something left, in my quest for knowledge I came across'money magic' so I thought I should give it a try.

Hold on this is where the story gets interesting
Re: Confession Of A Money Ritualist by Kingsasian(m): 9:24pm On May 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Confession Of A Money Ritualist by kaja4real: 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
OK... where is the writer

(1) (Reply)

Shameless Stunt! Nahnah Abynah The Girl With The Leak Video Is Not Dead! / See What Nigerian Girls Are Doing On Instagram / What's Your Plan For The Independence Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.