Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Please Help Me Make My First Seminar A Success In Futo - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Please Help Me Make My First Seminar A Success In Futo (462 Views)

Most Beautiful Model In Futo / Lets Help A Nairalander In FUTO To Win This Award / Yung6ix Set To Perform Live At MBMF 2017 Show In FUTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Make My First Seminar A Success In Futo by ourkobo: 10:54pm On May 07, 2016
hello Nairalanders
I am the newly elected director of research in my department, and it's my duty to organize seminers, excursions, competitions etc.
so am planning to host my first ever seminar and am currently short of ideas.

am thinking of hosting a seminar in which I will teach people how to be financially free as a student.

my predecessors have done their own, and to be frank it wasn't cool at all.
am the owner of the largest Futo blog www.myfuto.com, and now they are looking up to me to make it dope.

please help me,

give me theme and topics

and if also how to get sponsors to sponsor the seminar.

please any idea is allowed. save a bro and a fellow Nairalander

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Tour Legend Real Deal Experience At Port Harcourt / Aso Villa Demo Day / Use Cloudsms Bulksms Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.