Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

What Would It Be Like On Judgement Day? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would It Be Like On Judgement Day? (637 Views)

Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day / What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? / World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would It Be Like On Judgement Day? by cooljyd(m): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2009
I have often wondered if we would be chanced to appoint Attorneys to defend our selves on Judgment day or if we would be chanced to dialog with the Creator one on one and ask questions bothering on why somethings had to happen to us while on earth. Because, I believe that most of our actions are based on the circumstances in which we find ourselves at a particular point in time.

I am not saying we should't be judged for our actions - but it would only be fair if we were given the chance to defend ourselves orally when the time comes.

Or what do you think?
Re: What Would It Be Like On Judgement Day? by Abuzola(m): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2009
Islam has cleared all doubts. He made you when you were nothing and verily He will raise you after death, that is so easy for Him, your hands, mouth, legs and eyes will bear witness against you, all secrets will be examined, that day will be a very heavy day, whosoever does good or evil equal to the weight of an atom shall see it, no fear of injustice, wrongdoes will bite at his hands, disbelievers will be assembled with what they worship and many more, written pages of your deeds shall be laid open, no excuse will be tolerated, hard day for the disbelievers Quran 37:22, 76:27, 20:100, 86:9, 100:7,8, 20:112, 21:47, 7:89, 20:100,101, 77:36,81:11 etc

(1) (Reply)

My Problem With The Idea Of An All Knowing ,all Powerful And All Loving God / Is Your Church Relevant / How To Live Like A Saint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.