Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

The Small Issue Of Merrybet, Tithing And The House Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Small Issue Of Merrybet, Tithing And The House Of God (495 Views)

Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" / Have You Ever Been Blessed Through Tithing And Giving In Church? / "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Small Issue Of Merrybet, Tithing And The House Of God by sirEAGLES(m): 7:59am On May 08, 2016
I attend a church where betting is still seen as a sin. So much as a brother who is very committed to the work of God was not confirmed by the church executive council as the youth president because he is a lovingbet agent. A few weeks ago I won a huge sum of money on merrybet approximately 7 figures and my Pastor who got wind of it somehow has being pestering me since to pay my tithe knowing very well the income was gotten from a venture which he and the church council refers 2 as illegal even though it is legal according to the Nigerian Constitution. Pls am in a dilemma now not knowing what to do and why do Nigerian Churches have double standard especially when it comes to the issue of Money
Re: The Small Issue Of Merrybet, Tithing And The House Of God by cold(m): 8:14am On May 08, 2016
It's all about the money. It has always been about the money. If you have plenty of it,even though your sins are as red as crimson,you're cleansed and made as white as snow. God loves money.
Re: The Small Issue Of Merrybet, Tithing And The House Of God by iPopAlomo(m): 9:24am On May 08, 2016
Brother.... sing with me...
Pay your tithe... Pay your tithe... Pay your tithe unto the lord...

(1) (Reply)

Identity In Danger By Baba Ali Mustapha / Who Is The One True God? / Polygamy In Judaism And Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.