Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

I Got A Job Through Nairaland. Thanks Be To God - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job Through Nairaland. Thanks Be To God (1136 Views)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland / I Got A Job Via Nairaland.. Thanks Seun Osewa / I Got A Job...thanks Be To God, Nairaland And Luvdmx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland. Thanks Be To God by Bbnnaji(f): 8:12am On May 08, 2016
I have been sending my cv to different companies, some I attended and some I didn't. Eventually by the grace of God I was called to resume work with one of the company I hav had an interview with. Thank you JESUS you are so good. Nairaland is a good platform and to those that always post vacancies thank you so much. God bless us all

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland. Thanks Be To God by Taeewo(m): 8:49am On May 08, 2016
congrats
Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland. Thanks Be To God by musco4me: 9:15am On May 08, 2016
Congrats . grin
Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland. Thanks Be To God by darkenkach(m): 10:00am On May 08, 2016
You got a job through Niaraland, congratulations. Now complete the story.
Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland. Thanks Be To God by ambassadorgozie(m): 11:24am On May 08, 2016
Thank God, everybody is now getting jobs

Godwin
Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland. Thanks Be To God by buharisbae(f): 11:35am On May 08, 2016
abeg what we wanna hear is how ure been paid? undecided
Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland. Thanks Be To God by Chidizman(m): 11:52am On May 08, 2016
buharisbae:

What's your business with how much she's been paid? You how much are you being paid? undecided
Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland. Thanks Be To God by spicyuzo(m): 11:53am On May 08, 2016
Congratulations.....I hope to share same testimony as yours soonest.....so help me God

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland. Thanks Be To God by pendusky(m): 12:34pm On May 08, 2016
Seun we have another one here! help her take her testimony to the alter!

Congratulations dear!
Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland. Thanks Be To God by solochris(m): 12:40pm On May 08, 2016
congrats dear
Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland. Thanks Be To God by pendusky(m): 12:41pm On May 08, 2016
buharisbae:

Who is this one? Your name though. cheesy

(Just separate ur name otherwise you will be slow to get work)

While schooling was doing Sim registration for Airtel I didn't mind the pay, along the line someone said I was very good with computers, she ask for my CV, I am happily working with much better pay...

You start somewhere and you will definitely land somewhere you are looking for...
Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland. Thanks Be To God by Nickymezor(f): 2:07pm On May 08, 2016
Congrats doll
Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland. Thanks Be To God by idu1(m): 2:15pm On May 08, 2016
How much is your salary?
Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland. Thanks Be To God by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 08, 2016
This one wan make front page by fire by force. Ngwanu!
Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland. Thanks Be To God by Emmxyl(m): 3:45pm On May 08, 2016
Congratulations
Re: I Got A Job Through Nairaland. Thanks Be To God by Jentilia(f): 4:53pm On May 08, 2016
your story Abi testimony is not well detailed.

Congrats shaa

(1) (Reply)

15 Basic Skills Every Job Seeker Should Have / Sales And Marketing Executives Needed: BUILDING MATERIALS (4 Open Positions) / Unicon Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.