Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1052) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9379116 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) ... (9326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damoxy(m): 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
Naxo I go download dz Efe song o, my phone start to dey misbehave anytime I play it, I just deleted d song now, My xiaomi is back to normal

Lesson: Don't download Mumu songs anyhow

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tocynajani(m): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
Excelboi, could you link me up with who u bought your bitcoins from??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
fibonacci2526:

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin, nothing beats a one syllabic exclamation when dishing out a stern warning!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dani4tech:
The thunder that will fire China post small packet never reach post office...20 days and still counting angry
Just 20 days u dey plan fire? Bros take am easy oooo, e fit reach 50 days actually, just chill.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Gptech:

grin

As i ehn, wether na Elephone, Ulefone or Umi no way. I wasted 64k on elephone p9000 last year july. The damn thing packed up in 3 months.

NEVER AGAIN.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
fibonacci2526:

As i ehn, wether na Elephone, Ulefone or Umi no way. I wasted 64k on elephone p9000 last year july. The damn thing packed up in 3 months.

NEVER AGAIN.
U sef get strong heart, dat alone go discourage many ppl from online marketing.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tjsadiq(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
So, I just had to do this.

Thanks to @protein0 for helping me get this black beauty in record time (3 working days!). I benefitted from the #1k promo he did. Honest, straight forward guy. Nice doing business with u.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
fibonacci2526:

NEVER AGAIN.

the way I fear any name that starts with Ele/Ule from china enhh cheesy

umi better amongst them all, but I still fear that U cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Miui 8.2.10.0 xiaomi redmi note 4

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joered63: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
Pls can any redmi 4x user confirm how long it takes to charge the phone to full capacity. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Very cheap CBN $$$$$ still avail!!

Ramandan special still avail!!

5 working days or less delivery as e dey hot,all available

Direct checkout(terms and condition apply) avail as well.

Contacts on signature..thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
earthrealm:
know this is a xiaomi thread, but want to get some info on this device - UMIDIGI Z PRO.
anybody knows the make umidigi?, how reliable is it?, 6gb/64gb variant is about 330usd, far cheaper than its nearest rivals

huawei p10 and oneplus 5 on my mind
grin

To be honest with u, not a reliable brand at all. You will hardly get support if ur phone has issue. They are just there to make and copy all others every week. U might be lucky bt if not, ur 300 usd is a waste o. My advice? Stay away or at best, wait till many people start using it and see the issues it will have, maybe is something u can live with

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
fibonacci2526:

NEVER AGAIN.

Elephone ehn tongue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by raydatluvs(m): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Good day people..

Please since I upgraded my epic rom version to 7. 2.24, my phone doesn't connect to a system like if I connect, it only charges the phone. And if I charge with my phone off, the stuff that shows indicating percentage is blur. If anyone has the newer bug free version or even the 6 version or even a better rom type, would appreciate your help.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baadal(m): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
dukeo:
Miui 8.2.10.0 xiaomi redmi note 4

what font is this please?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
tjsadiq:
So, I just had to do this.

Thanks to @protein0 for helping me get this black beauty in record time (3 working days!). I benefitted from the #1k promo he did. Honest, straight forward guy. Nice doing business with u.

angry tecno pen?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
GrandMufti:

angry tecno pen?

Which one b tecno pen again?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tjsadiq(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
GrandMufti:

angry tecno pen?

sssshhh! lipsrsealed they pay my salary but a xiaomi faithful...Redmi note 2, note 3pro, mi 4, mi5 and now note 4x.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tjsadiq(m): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
tjsadiq:

sssshhh! lipsrsealed they pay my salary but a xiaomi faithful...Redmi note 2, note 3pro, mi 4, mi5 and now note 4x.

forgot to mention Mi TV box wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
bree001:
mtk,it reboots till the battery runs out as soon as i charge

You'll need to flash a new rom
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Protein0:

Which one b tecno pen again?

E dey there grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
tjsadiq:

Nothing do you sir smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
princetom1:

Baseus EL - 01 In-ear 3.5MM Stereo Music Earphones
http://s.aliexpress.com/2Ej2yuEv
(from AliExpress Android)
This is cheaper at 5$.

They are the same, do you use this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Konnektions146(m): 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
GrandMufti:

You'll need to flash a new rom

Has he tried to check the preference when USB is connected?

Maybe it's set to charge only
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
Baadal:

what font is this please?

Amaranth
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
waxxydude:
This is cheaper at 5$.

They are the same, do you use this?

I don't use this, just sent u that link, it's same...

Am expensive this to land soon https://audiobudget.com/product/MEMT/X5

So that i can fully enjoy my mi max cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
tjsadiq:

Grandpa
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tonyeb2k(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
It's as if my village elders don't want me to use my phone oh, I got it last month within a space of 6days it fell and had heavy scratches on the edges up and down am still angry with that now today, someone asked me if the phone can resist water penetration, just after 5mins I left the person, tried putting the phone in my pocket and guess what the phone fell into water, see as I rush am inside the water like say rapture wan happen. luckily nothing happened to it everything seems fine except the speaker is now very low. abeg if person ask you that kind question try warn the person. I still they find the guy way ask me the question.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tjsadiq(m): 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
princetom1:

Grandpa

On a low key
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
princetom1:

I don't use this, just sent u that link, it's same...

Am expensive this to land soon https://audiobudget.com/product/MEMT/X5

So that i can fully enjoy my mi max cheesy
Chairman what is the meaning of this?

Why are you trying to tempt me?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
tonyeb2k:
It's as if my village elders don't want me to use my phone oh, I got it last month within a space of 6days it fell and had heavy scratches on the edges up and down am still angry with that now today, someone asked me if the phone can resist water penetration, just after 5mins I left the person, tried putting the phone in my pocket and guess what the phone fell into water, see as I rush am inside the water like say rapture wan happen. luckily nothing happened to it everything seems fine except the speaker is now very low. abeg if person ask you that kind question try warn the person. I still they find the guy way ask me the question.
Thought you bought case for the phone ne? Hope you didnt put it on immediately after the drop? I dont go close to water with this phone o....I dont want wahala at all, coupled with this my area, na wahala² it go be!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baadal(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
dukeo:

Amaranth
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) ... (9326) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mimisboygreat and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.