Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9221843 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Stevebrown:
check o2tvseries dot com
thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hello friends, I have just moved data from a 4a to 4X, for some reason it wouldn't let me move apps; is there an app that does this, i can be bothered re installing apps one after the other, far too many of them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Baroba:
Hello friends, I have just moved data from a 4a to 4X, for some reason it wouldn't let me move apps; is there an app that does this, i can be bothered re installing apps one after the other, far too many of them..
use clone it when switching phones from one to another

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sapien(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Guys,
Does the Xiaomi Note 4x, the one with the SD 625, have FM radio?
If not, which other brand of Note 4 comes with FM radio?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Baroba:
use clone it when switching phones from one to another u wont regret and also enable auto install so it will automatically install apps for u

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
sapien:
Guys,

Does the Xiaomi Note 4x, the one with the SD 625, have FM radio?

If not, which other brand of Note 4 comes with FM radio?
yes it does
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Innovativeminds: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
noobody:
Cheap $$$ orders still avail!!
Other services avail as well,contacts on signature.thanks.

Hello, Mr nobody, I just joined the thread, please what do you mean by Cheap $$ cbn,?

And I need Xiaomi MI note 2 Global Version either 4gb*64gb or 6gb*128gb. Thank you. If anyone has it, I am so interested in buying, no jokes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sapien(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
toluwanimi07:
yes it does
Wow. Good one.

I was looking up the review on various sites, and I saw FM radio N/A(Not Available).

Thanks for the timely info.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Innovativeminds:

Hello, Mr nobody, I just joined the thread, please what do you mean by Cheap $$ cbn,?

And I need Xiaomi MI note 2 Global Version either 4gb*64gb or 6gb*128gb. Thank you. If anyone has it, I am so interested in buying, no jokes
his dollar rates are lesser than normal bank rates
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
sapien:
Wow. Good one.

I was looking up the review on various sites, and I saw FM radio N/A(Not Available).

there is bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
hay2zed50:
Please, where's that person that used a 3rd party shipping option to ship a phone to Nigeria in 10 days or so ? Or can anyone recommend any other fast third part courier service like Mayorall and Lstar4real ?

St Patricks Logistics

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Zlaitan:
Bring I need a tampered glass and a dope flip case for my RN4X. I have fallen in love with my phone. Hehehehe
Madam, how u dey, mtn dey injure me badly!

Noobody, u better come return d mast u borrow, I need to post some things grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Baroba:
That's the job of Mi Mover, you don't have to move a thing with any third party app. Goto settings - Additional settings - Mi Mover. The phone you are transferring to is the recipient. wink.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
I want d "latest". I currently use the note 3 pro. 3gb/32gb variant. I don't want the note 4

tosinjay:

There are many other good ones with 3.5mm jack

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
sapien:
Wow. Good one.

Many of those sites don't provide every info available for all devices. All Xioami phones I have seen come with FM radio, it does not even need a head set to work, just that the signal won't be as strong as when you plug in a headset.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Bookiemart01:
I want d "latest". I currently use the note 3 pro. 3gb/32gb variant. I don't want the note 4

This ya love for your note 3 pro ehn grin. Blike you go wait for Mi 6s ooo wink. Abi you go consider Oneplus 5?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tosinjay(m): 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Bookiemart01:

I never suggested note 4 ooh... Mi max 2 is one of the latest. Besides picking mi 6, it doesn't have expansion slot for added sd card. Mi max 2 is the bus stop where so many changes to the traditional stuffs we're used to stopped. Those big ones don't have the 3.5mm jack and expansion slot.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Innovativeminds:

Please I need Xiaomi MI note 2. If anyone has it for sale, kindly contact me

Such phones are gotten on request only.
It can be arranged for you too within few days.
Check my digit on my signature
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Innovativeminds:

Please I need Xiaomi MI note 2. If anyone has it for sale, kindly contact me

Xiaomi mi5 pro 3+64gb: N97k

Xiaomi mi max 2 4+64gb: N106k

Xiaomi mi note 2 4+64gb: N138k

Xiaomi mi mix 4+128gb: N182k

Xiaomi mi mix 6+256gb: N203k

Free case nd glass for every phone

72hours delivery!

Call or WhatsApp 07063579846

Meanwhile, all other Xiaomi models and other phone brands can be arranged for with flash delivery at affordable prices.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sapien(m): 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Involve noobody

I engaged his services yesterday to buy 2 Xiaomi Redmi 4X, both devices already shipped out. Should be in Ibadan shortly.

He also gives you updates and tracking information.......
Boss, please, how much did you order for the phone on Aliexpress in Naira, considering the cheap dollars offer from Noobody?

How much does Post office collect for delivery?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WhiteLavender(f): 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
johnlondon:

ok.thanks hw is ghost !! Hope hes alryt
dude's in jail. Everything is just falling apart. He's not good.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
sapien:
Boss, please, how much did you order for the phone on Aliexpress in Naira, considering the cheap dollars offer from Noobody?

How much does Post office collect for delivery?

Look on Aliexpress, check for price in $ and multiply by the rate.
Rate yesterday was $1 - N385. If phone gets cheaper tomorrow due to sale offer, you simply multiply by going $ rates.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Bookiemart01:

Aunty buy mi6 na,that's the best xiaomi phone for now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sapien(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Look on Aliexpress, check for price in $ and multiply by the rate.
Rate yesterday was $1 - N385. If phone gets cheaper tomorrow due to sale offer, you simply multiply by going $ rates.
Thanks, Boss.

Please, how much does post office normally charge for delivery?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Odunharry(m): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
waxxydude:
Chai... See as all these guys dey jump upandan dey pay 55k for phone wey i buy three weeks ago with 20k extra. Naso life be?
Clown.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
sapien:
Thanks, Boss.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
sapien:
Thanks, Boss.

You pickup from post office. I do not know if they offer delivery services........

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Gptech:

Many of those sites don't provide every info available for all devices. All Xioami phones I have seen come with FM radio, it does not even need a head set to work, just that the signal won't be as strong as when you plug in a headset.
The upper mid-range and the lower range phones do have but the flagships don't. E.g. Mi5, Mi5s, Mi5 plus, Mi Note 2, Mi6, Mi Mix to the best of my knowledge don't have FM radio.
The likes of Redmi 3/3s/3x, Redmi Note 3/3i/3 pro, Redmi 4/4x/4a/4 prime, Redmi Note 4/4x/MTK, Redmi Pro, Mi max, Mi max 2 All have FM radio.
Interestingly, based on personal test the FM radio on the Redmi Note 4 SD version can work without Earphone but the signal will be poor compared to using Earphone.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sapien(m): 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You pickup from post office. I do not know if they offer delivery services........
How many days does the delivery from Aliexpress take to land in Nigeria?

I mean fast delivery - say 7-10days - at no extra cost?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
ennyhola:
GUYS...I AM FINDING IT HARD TO DOWNLOAD....the browser is always redirecting me to all these E-commerce sites or game app and co. ..
Ejoor o...is it my phone or what

Somebody should help na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
Innovativeminds:

Please how do I make international purchases like this xiaomi phone with my card. It kept bouncing back.

Go to your bank and activate your card for online shopping

(1) (2) (3) ... (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.