Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9200990 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
eleojo23:

MTN Epileptic? shocked Abeg, are you reporting from Sambisa forest?
i tire oh, i nor remember when last i sub glo self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
which of the xiaomi works with glo 4g.
I really want to buy a xiaomi phone.
I need your help on which xiaomi phones to buy , good battery, not heating up. help a brother out..
lastly xiaomi n Huawei which is more better. Thanks guys

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
paradigmshift:
which of the xiaomi works with glo 4g.
I really want to buy a xiaomi phone.
I need your help on which xiaomi phones to buy , good battery, not heating up. help a brother out..
lastly xiaomi n Huawei which is more better. Thanks guys
Xiaomi phones that support band 28 are Redmi note 3 pro SE and Mi note 2.

Huawei flagship is better than Xiaomi flagship, so I can say Huawei is better. But when you ask for value for money, then Xiaomi is far better, imagine Huawei G power costs more than Redmi note 4, phone that can't compete with Redmi 4a apart from huge battery.

Lastly, in terms of UI, I think miui is the best Android you can get.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
Gptech:

Huawei flagship is better than Xiaomi flagship, so I can say Huawei is better. But when you ask for value for money, then Xiaomi is far better, imagine Huawei G power costs more than Redmi note 4, phone that can't compete with Redmi 4a apart from huge battery.

wait oh, in dis days of hotspot router na person dey find which network 4G simcard dey work for phone?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
preshveli:
I'm using the app should I use system?

So, u have money in ur alipocket, re-made d oda afresh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
Gptech:

thanks bro.
so if you are in my shoes, which of the xiaomi phones will u go 4 ? and which of the Huawei will u go for?

have used MIUI custom ROM, d rom is everything, very sleek n addictive .
how I wish MIUI is d default rom for all Android, d world would have been a better place lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by davit: 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
Abubakar96:
Please what do you guys think about Mi note 2?
If you have the dough go for it. The phone is a beast. I rock mine here. But I will advise you go for the 6/128gb version.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
noobody:

Wrong thread bro,we buy frm aliexpress,nd we know the amount this case cost!!

Using GTB rates,this case is not worth 13$++

So maintain ur lane on the tech market where u av bin advertising since last month!!
Thank you.

Lwkm...you nor well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
paradigmshift:

thanks bro.
so if you are in my shoes, which of the xiaomi phones will u go 4 ? and which of the Huawei will u go for?

have used MIUI custom ROM, d rom is everything, very sleek n addictive .
how I wish MIUI is d default rom for all Android, d world would have been a better place lol.
If I were in your shoes, will never go for any Huawei because miui is a better software. Since you don't have any problem with cash, if I were you, I would go for the mi 6. cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
spartacus11:

wait oh, in dis days of hotspot router na person dey find which network 4G simcard dey work for phone?
If na me sef, glo nr go b determining factor for me to buy phone, unless I b princetom1 tongue.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubakar96: 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
davit:

If you have the dough go for it. The phone is a beast. I rock mine here. But I will advise you go for the 6/128gb version.
I've already ordered the 4/64 already.
The person I'm buying for uses MTN and Airtel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Gptech:

If na me sef, glo nr go b determining factor for me to buy phone, unless I b princetom1 tongue.

Hian, wetin i go do? It's cheap and works most of d time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
The very cheap CBN $$$$$$ is still very much avail,

For thos who are on a tight budget,get this promo sales note 4x black with free temepred glass and 15days shipping for 52700 right now,take advantage of this great offer

Contacts on signature!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Abubakar96:

I've already ordered the 4/64 already.
The person I'm buying for uses MTN and Airtel

Don't worry. It supports all LTE bands
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
GrandMufti:

grin grin grin no wonder person no dey hear from You again. Enjoy the feeling bro!

No mind your boy jare.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 12:16am On Jul 10, 2017
aieromon:

It is very appropriate to ask the person since the image was gotten from his WhatsApp status update.

He is using KK Launcher .
grin grin grin No offense bro, our relationship is strictly business, so i didn't want to bother you with something that petty. My apologies.

Do you want me to take it down? i'll do that

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 12:17am On Jul 10, 2017
InlandTown046:
MTN CAN NEVER BE COST EFFECTIVE AND NETWORK IS UNSTEADY AND EPILEPTIC. ON TODAY OFF TOMORROW

Are you talking about MTN Ghana lipsrsealed lipsrsealed MTN is very stable in my area oo

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 12:20am On Jul 10, 2017
sunky644:
Pls house my Xiaomi Redmi 4X bought a week ago was stolen in church today and the thief has switched it off. I need help on how I can lock it permanently so that no one will be able to use it or is there anything I can do to still track and get the phone ? (Note - I ve not activated any security app except screenlock on the phone).
Thanks, waiting for meaningful and constructive contributions.....
So sorry about your loss bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itsloba: 1:21am On Jul 10, 2017
Morning pals.. Just received an update for mini 8.2.10..how is ds update?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 2:30am On Jul 10, 2017
itsloba:
Morning pals.. Just received an update for mini 8.2.10..how is ds update?

I've been on the update for the past 48 hours and I can tell you one thing, it's a battery hungry update.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 2:48am On Jul 10, 2017
newazuka:
Get your Rugged Impact solid phone case for Xiaomi Redmi note 4 4X @ #5, 000........negotiable
contact...... 07033842985

Bro why na?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kamaye(m): 3:56am On Jul 10, 2017
humblesteve:

Oga boss, please which phone with great battery and has a larger screen can I get for 30k
you can go for Leagoo shark 5000, 1GB/8GB and 5000mah battery or Cubot note s, 2GB/16GB and 40000mah battery. Both phones have 5.5" around $75 to $80.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 5:14am On Jul 10, 2017
Morning guys updates on xiaomj x1

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bodeface: 6:31am On Jul 10, 2017
Good Morning House.

A newbie is asking, assuming the cost is not a challenge which of the Xiaomi phone will you go for (or is the best)?

What is the best budget (Cost effective in relations to all round performance) Xiaomi Phone?

Also, please name three top dealers in this forum which delivers problem free and at a good rate for Xiaomi Phone purchases.

Appreciate all responses
[/size][size=8pt]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 6:32am On Jul 10, 2017
toluwanimi07:
Morning guys updates on xiaomj x1

Tolu, wetin u dey browse always on incognito nose? tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 6:38am On Jul 10, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 6:43am On Jul 10, 2017
bodeface:
Good Morning House.

A newbie is asking, assuming the cost is not a challenge which of the Xiaomi phone will you go for (or is the best)?

What is the best budget (Cost effective in relations to all round performance) Xiaomi Phone?

Also, please name three top dealers in this forum which delivers problem free and at a good rate for Xiaomi Phone purchases.

Appreciate all responses
[/size][size=8pt]

Best for now should be the Mi 6, the Mi Mix and Mi note 2 are also great alternatives too

Dealers include noobody and Protein0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 6:49am On Jul 10, 2017
Gptech:

Not only pricetom1 uses glo here oo. I rep glo here. It is my best network. I have 3glo sims grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 6:50am On Jul 10, 2017
iheanyi4u:

Best for now should be the Mi 6, the Mi Mix and Mi note 2 are also great alternatives too

Dealers include noobody and Protein0

wink
Those 3 are kiss
For my personal use, na mi mix, mi note 2 then mi 6 sha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 6:51am On Jul 10, 2017
iliyande:

Not only pricetom1 uses glo here oo. I rep glo here. It is my best network. I have 3glo sims grin

Glo jolific8?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 6:53am On Jul 10, 2017
bodeface:
Good Morning House.

Appreciate all responses
[/size][size=8pt]

UPDATED!!!
Xiaomi redmi note 4x: 62k
Xiaomi redmi note 4: 65k
Xiaomi mi5 prime 3+64gb: N97k
Xiaomi mi max 2 4+64gb: N106k
Xiaomi mi5s plus 4+64gb: N124k
Xiaomi mi note 2 4+64gb: N138k
Xiaomi mi6 6+64gb: N165k
Xiaomi mi mix 4+128gb: N182k
Xiaomi mi mix 6+256gb: N203k

Free case and glass for every phone

72hours delivery to Lagos and waybill from Lagos afterwards.

Call or WhatsApp 07063579846

Meanwhile, all other Xiaomi models and other phone brands can be arranged for with flash delivery at affordable prices.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 6:58am On Jul 10, 2017
princetom1:

Glo jolific8?

Yea

(1) (2) (3) ... (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.