Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9388627 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
princetom1:

Boss, my birthday is just around d corner too o. Make una dey save money with Gptech and fibonacci2526 small small o, because na xiomi scooter i want, MizMyColi take note o. Toluwanimi07, where arth dou?
Around the corner? Make i dey wait for corner too. Sometimes corner corner dey sweet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
GrandMufti:

grin I have learnt my lesson. I go wait for una to flash am first cheesy
Hahahaha. Which lesson you learn like this wey dey make you fear ordinary harmless ROM?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
toluwanimi07:

Lol bro 1.8ghz set back i dont think so thats a good clock speed if u ask me and sd 625 is 2.0ghz so whats ur point exactly bro
Exactly SD625 is 2.0ghz. That's the highest clockspeed for any chip on board, but in case of the note5 the highest clockspeed is 1.8ghz - theres gonna be decrease in speed of functions on board - opening apps and all that thing even though it's not gonna be really noticed.

Same case with the Note and 4.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Gptech:
You are totally wrong here.
Oya educate me.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
waxxydude:
Around the corner? Make i dey wait for corner too. Sometimes corner corner dey sweet.

Countdown sef don dey. na 26th of this month o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
princetom1:

Countdown sef don dey. na 26th of this month o
The day wey MIUI9 dey pop out? cheesy

That day we go pay tribute nobody go flash until you flash your own first.

Techy way to show love and respect na.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
waxxydude:
The day wey MIUI9 dey pop out? cheesy

That day we go pay tribute nobody go flash until you flash your own first.

Techy way to show love and respect na.

Na mi max i dey use, no be mi 6 tongue. Make una save money for Bookiemart01 account, na Xiaomi scooter i need.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
princetom1:

Na mi max i dey use, no be mi 6 tongue. Make una save money for Bookiemart01 account, na Xiaomi scooter i need.
No she fit carry am run go her village and e go hard to locate am there. Make una save am for my akkant ah don get tarty billion there before so the money dey safe.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
waxxydude:
No she fit carry am run go her village and e go hard to locate am there. Make una save am for my akkant ah don get tarty billion there before so the money dey safe.

No worry, i know her village sef, na she be my account manager, so, am safe. U can be item 7 coordinator, toluwanimi07 still dey find cow for me for North, where scarr say we go get cheap Big fat cow
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
China post have kill person after 4 months

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ekesoft(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
Just negodu

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
princetom1:

No worry, i know her village sef, na she be my account manager, so, am safe. U can be item 7 coordinator, toluwanimi07 still dey find cow for me for North, where scarr say we go get cheap Big fat cow
Item7? Ah, Make i begin take purge be that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
waxxydude:
Item7? Ah, Make i begin take purge be that.

Post still dey available, make una come apply, bt some peeps no need apply, Protein0 and nobody will handkerchief sound, ibawon chairman of the occasion, fibonacci2526, mother of d day, Gptech father of the day. Emaminaj and Holuwaxheun stage and lighting, Tnot as their assistant. .. Please make odas apply for post o, still plenty, toluwanimi07 the coordinator, i see u bro.... MC, photographer, video man, and plenty post still dey, make una apply....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ebubemg:

Mine is still on the way
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
princetom1:

Post still dey available, make una come apply, bt some peeps no need apply, Protein0 and nobody will handkerchief sound, ibawon chairman of the occasion, fibonacci2526, mother of d day, Gptech father of the day. Emaminaj and Holuwaxheun stage and lighting, Tnot as their assistant. .. Please make odas apply for post o, still plenty, toluwanimi07 the coordinator, i see u bro.... MC, photographer, video man, and plenty post still dey, make una apply....

Make I help una keep money wey dem go spray

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
Opistorincos:

Make I help una keep money wey dem go spray

U will submit ur ID card before u start work o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
princetom1:

Lolzzzzzzz. grin . No problem boss.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
princetom1:

As long as there's no CCTV, I don't mind
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tobisiano: 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
princetom1:

Find sumtin give me make I feel important too nau grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mctfopt: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
As GTB upgrades to $1k a month instead of $100, I hope out importers are happier smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
princetom1:

Please give me link to cheap earpiece. Below $5. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
mctfopt:
As GTB upgrades to $1k a month instead of $100, I hope out importers are happier smiley

They don't use GTB na smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
nununuuuuuuuu...I no be like you nah

waxxydude:
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Teedeechian(m): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
earthrealm:

old fone samsung note 4 [3gb/32gb], new phone huawei mate 9 pro [6gb/128gb].
both devices werent connected to wifi sametime,
since the mate 9 just arrived..she was using note 4[usually buffers], then removed her sim and installed in mate 9...buffering ended..
just curious trying to isolate the probable cause,

cc: smartty88

Part of the reasons speed test reviewers on YouTube normally do Wi-Fi test, the mate 9 pro is simply faster and better at Wi-Fi reception than Samsung Note 4.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dasanchez1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
oribi:

lol sometimes we forget the simple things of life...
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ebubemg:
grin grin grin, Ebubemg, wetin u do Chinese ppl oooo, come make I help u look into the past grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Princetom1 come oooo, hope you know the meaning of this collabo? grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Opistorincos:

As long as there's no CCTV, I don't mind

Well, there is gonna be photographer and camera man
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tobisiano:

Find sumtin give me make I feel important too nau grin grin

Na true o, we need cleaner too shocked

Bye (runs pass Usain bolt)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Gptech:
Princetom1 come oooo, hope you know the meaning of this collabo? grin

Who get the Bluetooth QKZ? How good is d sound compare to the Xiaomi?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
princetom1:

Who get the Bluetooth QKZ? How good is d sound compare to the Xiaomi?
I buy am for a friend, the sound really good, though the Xiaomi dey better, but the Qzk dey louder by far, of course distortion dey occur towards maximum volume as expected.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
princetom1:

Well, there is gonna be photographer and camera man

That one no be wahala, na CCTV me no want

(1) (2) (3) ... (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) ... (9327) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: frisky008(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.