Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9279484 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) ... (9321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MizMyColi(f): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
iliyande:

Endeavour to also check the dates first wink

My dear, I've heard you.
I'm new to this forex ish, besides, I don't even understand why I'm so obsessed with the one one naira difference gringrin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
Gptech:

You mean the wallpaper? So long we can always download any we like there's no problem, but if it's the theme, it's definitely not miui 9.

I got this launcher from the miui forum and they claim it's what the miui home screen will look like. I am not sure though
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Olakunlae:
E don show o ! Collected it this morning RN4X 3g/32gb black. NIPOST collected #5,00. Finally part of the family.

Thanks to the contributors to this thread. God bless you all. Princetom1, Gptech, noobody, protein01, earthrealm, write2obi et al.
Make sure she wears her helmet and body armor from the word Go, and at all times.
Congratulations and enjoy your new device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Opistorincos:
This is what the miui 9 home screen will look like, hit or miss?

Miss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
princetom1:
This morning i got an easy fix for the mixed contacts. After i sorted it out before, i tried to use my 2nd space today and noticed it had same mixed contacts like i had in my 1st space before... All i did was, deleted all my Google contacts by batch and i got an android icon in my notification bar (too many contact deleted), i clicked on it, it, it gave me 3 options, to ignore, delete or undo. I clicked on undo, 2 times and in less than 1 minutes, all my contacts were restored without d mixed contacts

PS: note that I deleted all my Google contacts in batch all at once...
Thanks for sharing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
Opistorincos:
WOW! I love tiny icons
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
write2obi:

WOW! I love tiny icons
That's a theme, not the default icon size.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
Opistorincos:

I got this launcher from the miui forum and they claim it's what the miui home screen will look like. I am not sure though
It's the wallpaper of course there are referring to, check them below.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Gptech:

It's the wallpaper of course there are referring to, check them below.

I downloaded the wallpaper differently
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by smartty68(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
MizMyColi:

I love news like this grin
More of it please. cheesy
Yeah!
Spoke with UBA customer agent at about 06:55AM
Lady: How may I help you please?
Me: What's the exchange rate on Naira MasterCard today?
Lady: Please gimme a minute while I confirm
Me: Ok
Lady: Please be informed that the exchange rate on Naira MasterCard is $1/#376 today
Me: Ok
Lady: Is that all for now?
Me: Yes please
Lady: Thanks for banking with UBA. Do have a nice day
Me: And you too. Thanks
Me: Hangs off...

I then went ahead to pay for an item on AliExpress. Did the calculation after I'd completed the transaction and noticed that I was charged #372.36/$

In other words, Bankers/Customer agents always tend to be feeding their customers with wrong info at times!

Even the current exchange rates is way too high, we want them to bring it back to where they met it! Its really outrageous!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
Opistorincos:

I downloaded the wallpaper differently
That's serious, just that haven't seen any leak regarding such small icons, well let's wait and see sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olakunlae: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
earthrealm:

hahahaha, see wetin xiaomi fever dey cause.................hahahahahahahahah
no be 2 tempered glass they usually put?...
na tempered glass rain for my crib now...i bought 2 each tempered glass for oneplus 5 - they put 2free for me, and installed 1 on phone.
huawei mate 9, they also put 2 free ones and installed one on phone.
xiaomi note 4x - will pick up 2moro and see how many free ones they put, but already bought 2+case grin grin

Baba na so I see am o! The thing pain me die. The idiot no put extra glass o. I go try buy two join
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Opistorincos:
miss... in fact + offside and handball sef.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by smartty68(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
moris01:
Don't go near zenith bank ooooo.
I was charged 390 ystday.
I bought 100 dollar alipocket see the bill
I always call my bank before I make an online transaction. Forget what you see online most times especially on Abokifx, it won't cost you anything to always contact your bank for genuine info even though some bankers could be misleading at times.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olakunlae: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
write2obi:

Make sure she wears her helmet and body armor from the word Go, and at all times.
Congratulations and enjoy your new device.

The bolded, always and forever more ! Thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itsloba: 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
kotlin:
is it better than the 4x?
The same.. But there's a feeling of security when u r the 1st person to open ur new phone...thats what u get with note 4
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by smartty68(m): 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
ibrash600:

Romoss.. how many days b4 e land naija? How much ? Is pineng a good product?
Shipping fee on Romoss products are extremely high Bro. Is just like shipping a car to Naija. Lol

I use Romoss power bank. Good/reliable product
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
smartty68:

UBA seems to be lower = #372.36

Haha, that's still #373 na wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KaBabs1: 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Evening everyone. I just dey come from market now. I go buy some gorceries and fuel so I had both handsfull. Some boys decided to take advantage and distract me, one of them picked my pocket and ran off to his accomplice on top bike with my redmi note 4. I have an MI account. How do I block them from using the phone please? Can anyone put me through?

Cc noobody , gptech
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CuteDude53(m): 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Pls my Redmi Note 4X MTK 4GB was rebooting by itsef and later goes off.. It refuses to On since yestaday. Pls what do i do to bring it back to life?

07065799725 Thanks... Pls help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michelism(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please I need a reliable site or app to download "Troy" (movie).
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
casig:

Inside a silicone case. But GrandMufti has helped me solve the problem.

ok by my oga @ d top
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Vicjay1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
Finally part of the family all thanks to CBN president Noobody. Package arrived local post office today

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
CuteDude53:
Pls my Redmi Note 4X MTK 4GB was rebooting by itsef and later goes off.. It refuses to On since yestaday. Pls what do i do to bring it back to life?

07065799725 Thanks... Pls help

is to flash it ....move to @gptech to handle
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
I need someone to please clarify me on this, can reflashing of new rom to an already MI locked Xiaomi phone unlock the phone without requesting for the user password or any security questions again?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
KaBabs1:
Evening everyone. I just dey come from market now. I go buy some gorceries and fuel so I had both handsfull. Some boys decided to take advantage and distract me, one of them picked my pocket and ran off to his accomplice on top bike with my redmi note 4. I have an MI account. How do I block them from using the phone please? Can anyone put me through?

Cc noobody , gptech

You mean your one day old phone is gone? So sad. As long as you have activated mi account on the phone,it's useless to them. Sorry!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KaBabs1: 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
fibonacci2526:

You mean your one day old phone is gone? So sad. As long as you have activated mi account on the phone,it's useless to them. Sorry!

I used it for about 7 days though. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KaBabs1: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
If you have Xiaomi Redmi note 4 Snapdragon for sale. Please holla at me. I don't want to order on aliexpress and wait 21 days for another one abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
KaBabs1:
If you have Xiaomi Redmi note 4 Snapdragon for sale. Please holla at me. I don't want to order on aliexpress and wait 21 days for another one abeg

Sorry bro, where is noobody to help this bro out
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
Finally part of the xiaomi family
RN4 4gb
ram
This fone is blast

Photo credit: gionee p5 mini[center][/center]

2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
Why are they stealing Xiaomi phones nowadays?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) ... (9321) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.