Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9229418 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2017
bobo65:

It's either the poster has bad snapping abilities or his phone Is a clone

IV not met anyone that hates tecno more than me till date but I must confess, that camon c9 camera Na die... Silvawazza bought mine, let him come and testify

The pictures are always good when you snaps and view them on your Camon c9. But when transfer to another device it looks different

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 26, 2017
noobody:
Goodmrn
Cheap $$$$$ still avail for all your orders,

Express delivery option avail as well,

Contacts on signature!!

Thank you
What do you have hidden? Why can't you simply quote your prices here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:58am On Jul 26, 2017
ekesoft:
That's the only time u can use does phones.. . They ain't mine so enjoy night shots for now
Ok thanks, you try sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:59am On Jul 26, 2017
MeinKampf:

I reside in Ibadan. thanks
Might be difficult, was hoping it's Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ekesoft(m): 8:00am On Jul 26, 2017
Gptech:

But it can't be, because you were not there, the environment where you took your shots were different, you can even see the iPhone's, am even tempted to say the iPhone's camera has been compromised, I have a friend with iPhone 6 plus with compromised camera, but let's allow him post more pics before making any conclusion.
both phone produces real images.... Asin nice images that's why I came up with the idea of a review

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 8:01am On Jul 26, 2017
Miui 9 is released coming to all devices very soon

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:01am On Jul 26, 2017
WAAAAAWWWWWUUUUU shocked

Contacts on signature!!

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 8:03am On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=NgcoboP post=58838400]
What do you have hidden? Why can't you simply quote your prices here?[/quote boss do ur transactions in private bro its best moreover there's nothing to be afraid of
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ekesoft(m): 8:04am On Jul 26, 2017
Kinda try... The picture quality change only affects the zoom effect.. When you send to another phone
iliyande:

The pictures are always good when you snaps and view them on your Camon c9. But when transfer to another device it looks different

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jioni7(m): 8:08am On Jul 26, 2017
Been following the this thread for quite sometime now and decided to order a redmi note 4x from aliexpress. The order arrived without stress in 11days. At first I thought the phone was overrated, matter of fact that this phone is underrated! Amazing device for such a cheap price. The camera is amazing! Fast finger print sensor, amazing UI. What Impressed me the most is the battery life. Screen on time of more than 12hrs!! It's getting more than double the screen on time on any device have used..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeinKampf: 8:09am On Jul 26, 2017
Gptech:
Might be difficult, was hoping it's Lagos.
I come to Lag ,that won't be an issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:14am On Jul 26, 2017
iliyande:

Seconded! That's the ish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:17am On Jul 26, 2017
ekesoft:
Kinda try... The picture quality change only affects the zoom effect.. When you send to another phone
That's the true quality, not what you see on your tiny screen, zooming shows how good the quality is. When you copy and view on a larger screen like a laptop, the pics automatically become zoomed, then you know why we like pixel peeping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:19am On Jul 26, 2017
MeinKampf:

I come to Lag ,that won't be an issue
Then chat me up, will give someone's number to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dhsfbi(m): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2017
Jioni7:
Been following the this thread for quite sometime now and decided to order a redmi note 4x from aliexpress. The order arrived without stress in 11days. At first I thought the phone was overrated, matter of fact that this phone is underrated! Amazing device for such a cheap price. The camera is amazing! Fast finger print sensor, amazing UI. What Impressed me the most is the battery life. Screen on time of more than 12hrs!! It's getting more than double the screen on time on any device have used..

Didn't know aliexpress shipping is this fast, i ordered mine on Gearbest about 10 days ago and still haven't left China. Will be trying out Aliexpress on my next buy considering theirs is even cheaper than GB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:26am On Jul 26, 2017
Jioni7:

Enjoy your device Bro! Seeing is believing. But happier are those who have not seen, yet, believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2017
dhsfbi:

Didn't know aliexpress shipping is this fast, i ordered mine on Gearbest about 10 days ago and still haven't left China. Will be trying out Aliexpress on my next buy considering theirs is even cheaper than GB.
Did you use Nigerian PayPal for this? Gearbest takes an average of 3 weeks to deliver, plus it's even more expensive to buy phones there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dhsfbi(m): 8:27am On Jul 26, 2017
Gptech:

Did you use Nigerian PayPal for this? Gearbest takes an average of 3 weeks to deliver, plus it's even more expensive to buy phones there.

Yeah via GTB dollar card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:28am On Jul 26, 2017
MilesLamar:
I hate to sound like Airforce1... I will soon join u guy's...

To think I bought my Gionee m5mini 45k is Killin me as I read every comment on this thread. omo na selling things o.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:29am On Jul 26, 2017
Happy birthday princetom1. Age with grace.

May snapdragon 801 chipset device fall on you tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2017
Jioni7:
Bro seriously, we can't even explain our devices properly, you simply just get much more than you bargain for, by the time you start discovering certain things yourself, you will simply give thanks to God for saving you grin, this is simply the best all rounder for the price, enjoy.
#simply grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:32am On Jul 26, 2017
GrandMufti:
Happy birthday princetom1. Age with grace.

May snapdragon 801 chipset device fall on you tongue
Tarrrr, wicked!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:32am On Jul 26, 2017
dhsfbi:

Yeah via GTB dollar card.
Oooo, I see, evil peeps, what's the rate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:33am On Jul 26, 2017
Gptech:

Tarrrr, wicked!

You want to claim the anointing? Recieve it!!!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jioni7(m): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2017
Aliexpress standard shipping (singapore post) is quite fast. Normally get my orders in less than 14 days to Abuja
dhsfbi:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orobs93(m): 8:35am On Jul 26, 2017
NgcoboP:

What do you have hidden? Why can't you simply quote your prices here?

Nothing is hidden bro he is confirmed and legit and a very good customer rated 10/10 trust him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dhsfbi(m): 8:36am On Jul 26, 2017
Gptech:

Oooo, I see, evil peeps, what's the rate?

No rate boss. I paid directly in USD.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jioni7(m): 8:37am On Jul 26, 2017
Gptech:

Bro seriously, we can't even explain our devices properly, you simply just get much more than you bargain for, by the time you start discovering certain things yourself, you will simply give thanks to God for saving you grin, this is simply the best all rounder for the price, enjoy.
#simply grin
words can't really express this device until you handle it yourself.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dhsfbi(m): 8:39am On Jul 26, 2017
Jioni7:
Aliexpress standard shipping (singapore post) is quite fast. Normally get my orders in less than 14 days to Abuja

Chai, so i would have been expecting my RN4X by Monday.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:44am On Jul 26, 2017
dhsfbi:

No rate boss. I paid directly in USD.
Forgot you had to source for dollars yourself, hmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Odunharry(m): 8:44am On Jul 26, 2017
Merlissa:
Please can somebody give me the pros and cons of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x

I'm already tripping for the RAM and ROM..

What else??
grin the con according to users is the battery doesn't die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Odunharry(m): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2017
noobody:
WAAAAAWWWWWUUUUU shocked

Contacts on signature!!

Thank you

cbn gov. Anything for your boi? Mk I show mk you give me something mk I use buy bfast na

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.