Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,326 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9250396 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nkhay(f): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
smartty68:

The list of the Monikers below should be able to guide you through; these are trusted Monikers
Cc:
Modath
Lokoyen
Tosinjay
3RNEST
Nkhay
Kassy
LadyF
Singapore1

Thanks papi cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by smartty68(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
nkhay:

Thanks papi cheesy
You're welcome Mami cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bdavis: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
ollah1:

How much to order the Samsung S8?

chat me up on whatsapp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tqsmile: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Noobody has done it again. NL r make una help thank this boss o. My madam Redmi 4x don land gidigba for post office with accessories. The guy first name na TRUST . Just place your order with him and relax.

Do you know all my order has been lying inside the post office for almost 14 days. And see me dey expect phone call since tracking refuse to update. Yesterday morning, my madam drag me to the post office and voila, complete package of Redmi 4x and mi band plus freebies show face. grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Donsammi(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
honsule:

since then, no more update? i ordered my own phone sept 1st grin grin cheesy cheesy my Despatched date is 15th Sept

lol
yours gonna be long be that...

lol
Singapore post bah?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngsage: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
eleojo23:

Check YouTube using the search term below.

I don't want to post links so that Seu.n's robot will not ban me till further notice..Me and that robot dey quarrel
Aiite.. Thanks! cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
tqsmile:
Noobody has done it again. NL r make una help thank this boss o. My madam Redmi 4x don land gidigba for post office with accessories. The guy first name na TRUST . Just place your order with him and relax.

Do you know all my order has been lying inside the post office for almost 14 days. And see me dey expect phone call since tracking refuse to update. Yesterday morning, my madam drag me to the post office and voila, complete package of Redmi 4x and mi band plus freebies show face. grin

A whole 14 days? Haba... Since wen did u order?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
nkhay:

Thanks papi cheesy

Hi, i wanted to fund my Payoneer account, but i be need some enlightening on how the account works.

Before I fund it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
tqsmile:

All thanks to God,powered by our very own cheap CBN $$$$,

Call/whatsapp 07051054953 to get urs now!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
Just landed!

Redmi note 4x,black, 3/32gb,4100mah battery,snapdragon processor,10 pieces availl for pick up right now!!!get from this stock befor e go finish again grin

Freebies

1 xiaomi piston earpiece.
1 silicon case
2 tempered glass

Call/whatsapp:07051054953

Get the best phone in the world
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
Get your cheap $$$$$$ still avail for all your orders,
Express delivery(5 working days or less avail)for all newly launched xiaomi products,
Aliexpress check out available!(old accounts only,new accounts less than 100$ allowed)
Callls/whatsapp

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
Express delivery for your newly launched xiaomi products now avail,such as MI 5x,MI A1,REDMI NOTE 5A,note 4x
mi max 2,mi note 2,mi mix 2,redmi series and other xiaomi phones,one plus,nokia,zte,huawei,and any other phone model very much avail!!
Contacts on signature to get urz now!! Dont be left outtt
Calls/whatsapp

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SmartchoiceNGR: 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
noobody:
Express delivery for your newly launched xiaomi products now avail,such as MI 5x,MI A1,REDMI NOTE 5A,note 4x
mi max 2,mi note 2,mi mix 2,redmi series and other xiaomi phones,one plus,nokia,zte,huawei,and any other phone model very much avail!!
Contacts on signature to get urz now!! Dont be left outtt
Calls/whatsapp

Is this an acceptable payment mode? If yes let me send clients to your address
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eltalentino(m): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
does mi Note 4x has a 4gb ram variant ? whats the major difference between note 4 vs 4x
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Is this an acceptable payment mode? If yes let me send clients to your address

Lol badt guy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngsage: 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
tqsmile:
Noo body has done it again. NL r make una help thank this boss o. My madam Redmi 4x don land gidigba for post office with accessories. The guy first name na TRUST . Just place your order with him and relax.

when did you place order? And how much is the mi band cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by modath(f): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
smartty68:

The list of Monikers below should be able to guide you through; these are trusted Monikers
Cc:
Mod
Loko
Tosin
3RN
Nkh
Kas
Lady
Singapo

Tanchu...... kiss

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by smartty68(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
modath:

Tanchu...... kiss

Welcome wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
spartacus11:
noobody

emaminaj

Holuwaxheun

Protein0

I want to fund payoneer account, I just receive my payoneer Master card.

Kindly chat me up on whatsapp so I can put u through... Will be expecting ur beep boss.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nkhay(f): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
spartacus11:

Hi, i wanted to fund my Payoneer account, but i be need some enlightening on how the account works.

Before I fund it.

Let's chat on WhatsApp. Contact is below
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Unlimited22: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
Noobody, how much is the mi max 2?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by demsid(m): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
tqsmile:

Do you know all my order has been lying inside the post office for almost 14 days. And see me dey expect phone call since tracking refuse to update. Yesterday morning, my madam drag me to the post office and voila, complete package of Redmi 4x and mi band plus freebies show face. grin how much is the band and what's it's functions
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
modath:

Tanchu...... kiss

I see u modath wink cheesy, my one and trusted dealer. cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wolfenstein(m): 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
Gptech:
Global developer.
the latest?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wolfenstein(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
adamix:
Finally on global developer rom
welcome to d family
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by modath(f): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Holuwaxheun:

I see u mo wink cheesy, my one and trusted dealer. cool

kiss kiss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
eltalentino:
does mi Note 4x has a 4gb ram variant ? whats the major difference between note 4 vs 4x

(1) yes

(2) lte band
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DoctorAlien(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hello people,

I know that this might not be exactly the right place but how can I know/spot/get the real OEM Samsung Galaxy S5 charger + USB 3.0 data cable?

Cc: Noobody
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
wolfenstein:

the latest?
Yes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
mindtricks:

Make e for no loss. Thanks jare.

Enjoy ad-free android unrooted experience.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
J0nyb0y:

Oya list the most important ones.... cheesy
Major thing is you get the latest features of miui before those on global, some might never even come to stable roms, the gallery app is better now, there are more editing tools available, faster bug fixes, etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.