Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9165768 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by honsule(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2017
spartacus11:
Chaiiii thunder fall on 9mobile, dem b wan finish my battery for me yesterday

MTN tanku u Oh, everything back to normal.

Takin 9mobile off my Fone wen next I open d sim tray sharp sharp

but 9mobile browsing seems to be better and faster compare to MTN
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peterveo(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2017
effty:
Newest addition to the Xiaomi family. Thanks to the CBN Governor himself, Noobody wey be somebody.

I got my Redmi Note 4 3/32 in PH yday.

Abeg I go need wireless earbuds for this beauty.
Which of the PO did u pick or RN4X from? I called mile 1 PO this morning they said mine is not there yet and it arrived at processing centre 19th Sept 2017.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2017
wolfenstein:

oh u talking abt mi max 2? dis is RN4X
Yeah I thought it was Max2, wanted to knw hw u move to dev

Tak down ur pic or re edit it, a sensitive info is well visible on it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:39am On Sep 21, 2017
spartacus11:

I was a bit confused about dis. Since it's now on global beta I will wait. If I don test am I can den chose to move to dev
Global developer and global beta are thesame thing, we use them interchangeably.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 11:39am On Sep 21, 2017
honsule:

but 9mobile browsing seems to be better and faster compare to MTN

I'm referring to my location, d tin jus dey suck my battery lik craze yesterday

2hr 37min SOT 89% battery left same usage yesterday na about 75% or less self

I had to sub MTN last night, using it dis morning now d usage has improve
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itsloba: 11:39am On Sep 21, 2017
Dear xiamoite those the xiaomi music box comes with radio functionality..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 11:40am On Sep 21, 2017
Gptech:

Global developer and global beta are thesame thing, we use them interchangeably.
I thought it was different.
Can u help me list all d variants
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by honsule(m): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2017
NIPOST TRACKING WEBSITE IS OUT OF REMOTE SERVER ERROR BLA BLA, But still not displaying status of items cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by honsule(m): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2017
itsloba:
Dear xiamoite those the xiaomi music box comes with radio functionality..

i saw FM on their phone specs RN4, so i presumed it does
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2017
honsule:
NIPOST TRACKING WEBSITE IS OUT OF REMOTE SERVER ERROR BLA BLA, But still not displaying status of items cheesy

Forget Nipost tracking. It's totally useless. sad

It's even better to get an Abacus and use it to count and calculate your delivery date than to wait for Nipost tracking to work!

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wolfenstein(m): 11:47am On Sep 21, 2017
spartacus11:
Yeah I thought it was Max2, wanted to knw hw u move to dev
Tak down ur pic or re edit it, a sensitive info is well visible on it
ok thx
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2017
honsule:

LOL. Na so, or u want us to PAUSE? grin grin

U no get court case today sir?
Monitoring spirit, i bind and cast... Holy ghost fire
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mironak(m): 11:56am On Sep 21, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

I have in Ede, Osun state
Boss please can you pm ur phone number
Am also in Ede, wanna ask you some question....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itsloba: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
honsule:

i saw FM on their phone specs RN4, so i presumed it does
Im not talking about the phone,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by curatorX: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
To catch this RNX4 just dey hungry me! This SG post can give someone High-BP jare.

Estimated delivery date: September, 28.

Damn!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ewerex(m): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
honsule:
[b]NIPOST TRACKING WEBSITE [/b]IS OUT OF REMOTE SERVER ERROR BLA BLA, But still not displaying status of items cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ewerex(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
honsule:
It is actually working right now, you can try it out.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
Calling on all the xiaomi gurus with update scars and tattoos. Should I update or wait for some time (like 1week)?
#redmi4x

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
3RNEST stop peeping, i hear say today na ur birthday, oya come share us something nau... Haba.. .

Happy birthday bro... We from the Xiaomi thread wish u well o.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
freebuddy:
Calling on all the xiaomi gurus with update scars and tattoos. Should I update or wait for some time (like 1week)?
#redmi4x

Scars and tattoos.. . Lmfao
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EngrWanted: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
Please I still have my Redmi note 4 global version with tempered glass and transparent case for sale. A month use and excellent. It's the 3GB Ram version.

The difference with this phone and the New one is that the package has been opened.

Phone is in Port Harcourt.

Make me a reasonable offer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nyxx123: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
Special shout out @protein O, so he helped me get this redmi 4x, some couple of weeks back, and so far so great, i dnt comment on NL, just a silent observer, and i must say the transaction was smooth, there ws no nid for panic and errrr BTW delivery was on time!
Thank you @protein o
Is funny how pple dnt reallly know about ds product and os good
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JandyJ(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
toluxa1:

You can check my profile, I'm sure it doesn't look like that of a fake person.

Lemme Have Testimonials
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
Gptech:

Very true grin, that's same mistake we tend to make even in Aliexpress, you for instance see two earphones or screen protector, and opt for the more expensive, only to get the shocker of your life shocked.

Hmmm but I regret ever buying this tampered glass Full Cover Tempered Glass For Xiaomi Redmi 4 4A 4Pro 4 Prime Redmi Note 4X Pro Note 4X Colorful Screen Protector Toughened Film
http://s.aliexpress.com/mummMvqI
(from AliExpress Android)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wolfenstein(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
seyema:

Hmmm but I regret ever buying this tampered glass Full Cover Tempered Glass For Xiaomi Redmi 4 4A 4Pro 4 Prime Redmi Note 4X Pro Note 4X Colorful Screen Protector Toughened Film
I would advice u read strongly on people's review who but d tempered glass especially d reviews from Nigerians. if no Nigerians have purchased it b4, runaway fast

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by effty(m): 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
Everything was thru Noobody. He only waybilled it to me here in PH.
peterveo:

Which of the PO did u pick or RN4X from? I called mile 1 PO this morning they said mine is not there yet and it arrived at processing centre 19th Sept 2017.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yasolan(m): 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Well-done boss, nice doing business

CC Noobody

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
wolfenstein:

I would advice u read strongly on people's review who but d tempered glass especially d reviews from Nigerians. if no Nigerians have purchased it b4, runaway fast
Like 15 Nigerians have bought it nw and the reviews aren't really bad but from my own review, the glass is nothing but crap! It breaks easily even when the phone did not fall down and it doesn't stick well to phone especially in the center plus it's oil magnet
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by honsule(m): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
eleojo23:

Forget Nipost tracking. It's totally useless. sad

It's even better to get an Abacus and use it to count and calculate your delivery date than to wait for Nipost tracking to work!

LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy OK OH
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by honsule(m): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
seyema:

Abeg, hope this one i ordered for is not like the above?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/9H-Tempered-glass-for-xiaomi-redmi-4-pro-note-4-4X-screen-protector-for-redmi-4x/32816582430.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.Fh029n
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by honsule(m): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
wolfenstein:

what about this one?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/9H-Tempered-glass-for-xiaomi-redmi-4-pro-note-4-4X-screen-protector-for-redmi-4x/32816582430.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.Fh029n

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by honsule(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
EngrWanted:
Please I still have my Redmi note 4 global version with tempered glass and transparent case for sale. A month use and excellent. It's the 3GB Ram version.

The difference with this phone and the New one is that the package has been opened.

Phone is in Port Harcourt.

Make me a reasonable offer

why do u want to sell it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.