Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,748 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9251145 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by guydangerous(m): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
smartty68:

This is what mine looks like
TD-SCDMA, GSM/WCDMA
tick the first one or the third.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by curatorX: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mironak:
for tempered glass or phone?
Both phone and tempered glass+case, duk' shuru ne kawai!

I go see tomorrow maybe things go change. But mehn, it's hard o. Since 11th dem be dey run d shipment, it finally got on board on 18th.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by curatorX: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
honsule:

my Tempered glass status:

2017.09.11 03:12 (GMT-7): 【8】Depart from transit country or district
You see, your own is still better. I suspect that my Tempered glass is broken or damage, hence they dont want to change my status cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
But when i collect my phone 2morow first b4 i go open dispute for tempered glasstongue tongue

Make I rest case here... 11th
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by honsule(m): 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
eleojo23:

So you are going to start using the phone without tampered glass while you wait for your dispute to be resolved?
Hmmm...we have to appease village people make them no remember you before you get a new tampered glass o. grin

The seller assured me that he will include tempered glass for me. see his mail to me same day i paid, i asked him the question

Hi dear,
Thank you for purchasing from our store.
Yes, you have paid bunddle Add SiliconCase Film
It is with a tempered glass and a silicone case.
Do not worry, before shipping,we will test the items,and then we will ship within limited time that showing in the system.Because of booming orders, we have to check more careful, Please be patient. We will packed the parcel very well,and after we ship out, you will get the tracking number in your Aliexpress account.
Any questions , feel free to contact us. Service is here with you all the time.
Wish you and your family have a sweet day.
Kind regards
Kayla
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by honsule(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
eleojo23:

So you are going to start using the phone without tampered glass while you wait for your dispute to be resolved?
Hmmm...we have to appease village people make them no remember you before you get a new tampered glass o. grin

No need to appease any village people. am covered on all side grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by directonpc(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
You can buy xiaomi phones from jumia global at good rates.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by J0nyb0y(m): 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
Guys I don't know what's wrong with my stock browser oh... It usually reload pages whenever I minimize and spend some time in another app...

Also it closes all my tabs open sometimes.... It's really annoying
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
My people I still dey wait o.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jibikunle: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
curatorX:

Make I rest case here... 11th
bro go rest mine has been on depart from district since 5th of September, never reach Nigeria yet.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by curatorX: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
jibikunle:
bro go rest mine has been on depart from district since 5th of September, never reach Nigeria yet.

Oluwaaaaaaa!!!

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dhsfbi(m): 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
My items wey despatched since on 31st of August still never land. Go check post office again tomorrow afternoon Sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
honsule:

No need to appease any village people. am covered on all side grin grin grin grin

OK ocheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
dhsfbi:
My items wey despatched since on 31st of August still never land. Go check post office again tomorrow afternoon Sha.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by honsule(m): 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
dhsfbi:

pls try to check again. it has overstayed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by smartty68(m): 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
nabeans:
My people I still dey wait o.
Your only available option is for them to install WiFi Signal Booster at your end. The downside is, its gonna cost you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ochima75(m): 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
smartty68:

Like this one? wink

M telling u.....

Try amaranth or roman

Wld go well too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paulmarkino: 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=Richhard post=60797664][/quote]

Yours has over stayed. I have received my orders of 31st August shipping. Goto PO tomorrow
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CapstoneMobile(m): 12:13am On Sep 25, 2017
Capstone Mobile Digital: With the development of high end smartphones over recent years, the mobile phone technology has made huge improvement. Thanks to the introduction of touch screen technology, the cost of replacing a scratched or broken screen is now less expensive than ever. The cost of repairing a cracked or scratched phone will not be contained in the warranty, therefore users can get the repair done by themselves to save some fee we can also assist you free of charge. The following is a brief picture showing all the screen flex and LCD with phone parts from
IPhone,
Samsung,
Tecno,
Infinix,
Itel,
Nokia,
Gionee,
HTC,
Xiaomi,
Alcatel,
Lenovo,
Motorola,
TCL
Sony,
Oppo,
wiko, and all model number with some benefits of purchasing LCD screen and Capstone Mobile replacement parts such as all kinds of
Phone charger
Ear phone
Power button
Side button
Mouth piece
Speaker
Volume button
Flex
Etc..
to repair a smartphone... With the best prices u can have in market. Very affordable, Original and guaranted
Office : Ochanja Central Market upstairs Onitsha
Anambra State.
Watch word : Quality is our life style.
A trial Will convince you. Remain Bless.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eraly(m): 3:25am On Sep 25, 2017
dhsfbi:

If the item is trackable, then go to http://www.nipost.gov.ng/TrackConfirm_1.aspx and check if it's in naija

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 6:16am On Sep 25, 2017
noobody:
Original Rock zikron earphones,avail for sale,not the subrand,the real rock zikron earphones

Call/whatsapp 07051054953 grin

Aw much?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by israel2563(m): 6:43am On Sep 25, 2017
Does note 4x support mtn lte 4G band?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:48am On Sep 25, 2017
israel2563:
Does note 4x support mtn lte 4G band?
It does for all networks but Glo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:49am On Sep 25, 2017
mindtricks:

Aw much?
Contact him via his provided digits!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iabdulrazaq(m): 7:25am On Sep 25, 2017
Pls has anyone purchased dis product via jumia hia. How reliable are they ??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 8:00am On Sep 25, 2017
smartty68:

Your only available option is for them to install WiFi Signal Booster at your end. The downside is, its gonna cost you

Exactly! But I understand that there are portable antennas that can be connected to the mifi to boost reception. I have seen the two connecting ports on the mifi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 8:16am On Sep 25, 2017
Morning guys.

I heard that China will have their National holiday (Golden week) from October 1st to 7th.

Google it.

Have this in mind as you place your orders because your orders may not be shipped out within this period and it may even take more days to ship it out ofter the holiday since they will have a lot of backlogs.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EngrWanted: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2017
EngrWanted:
Please I still have my Redmi note 4 global version with tempered glass and transparent case for sale. A month use and excellent. It's the 3GB Ram version.

The difference with this phone and the New one is that the package has been opened.

Phone is in Port Harcourt.

Make me a reasonable offer

Please call 0803 zero four seven 1000.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 25, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankyvalll(m): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2017
i greet una. please my ogas grandmufti, gptech i need a link to comprehensive guide on how to flash custom rom on redmi note 4x SD. i already installed mi flashtool on my laptop as well as adb so i need guide on how to flash. thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:21am On Sep 25, 2017
frankyvalll:
i greet una. please my ogas grandmufti, gptech i need a link to comprehensive guide on how to flash custom rom on redmi note 4x SD. i already installed mi flashtool on my laptop as well as adb so i need guide on how to flash. thanks

Different custom roms work with different flashing tools. So Google the particular custom rom you want and find the right guide for it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:49am On Sep 25, 2017
Guys, is it possible to connect a phone to two Bluetooth speakers/audio devices at once?

princetom1, Gptech, grandmufti,

(1) (2) (3) ... (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.