Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9201162 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2017
princetom1:
All of us that love big screen phones, pls check out Uhans Max 2. 4Gb ram and 64gb ROM. Full HD 6.44 screen (just like Xiaomi mi max 2), Quad camera (yes u heared well, 4 camera, 2 in front, 2 at back) and from facing finger print scanner. What more? 4300 mah battery juice. All these for just 140 usd. Please note that uhans is a decent company, better than umidigi, elephone and co when it comes to support and software dou they are still a new company from last year or so.
cc: noobody, iliyande, emaminaj, Dam5reey, jboixxx, Mckandre, smartty68, Spartacus11, Theloveth, eleojo23, BeardedTraveler, JandyJ, quivah, ibawon, Busuyi44, Bookiemart01, Rookidmart, GrandMufti, Protein0, fibonacci2526, MizMyColi, toluwanimi07 (where u dey sef), Godvilla and odas

I don't think I will visit MTK device anytime soon grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abduletudaye(m): 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
Gptech:

Yes.

How can you tell which is MTK or SD?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
Donsammi:

lol
u don't like to explore

ur unit maybe defective tho..
the first set got that complain bro

sold my xioami device and used the cash to solve a litt probz
the change i used it to get ulefone tiger
ported MIUI to it

ulefone tiger

Not talking about defective device, the build is really poor.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
Abduletudaye:

How can you tell which is MTK or SD?
For Redmi note 4/4x, it's clearly stated, Snapdragon 625 or Mtk Mediatek Helio x20.
Better still, as far as Redmi note 4/4x is concerned, Snapdragon is octacore while decacore is mtk.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Donsammi(m): 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Gptech:
i respect yah opinon bro tho
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Donsammi(m): 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Gptech:
i respect yah opinon bro tho
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
Donsammi:

just get stellio music player cracked from revdl
thanks me later..

Tried stelio, tried audio beats, alongside other types of music players.. And to be honest, none of them can match the combo I dropped.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Halyma(f): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hello everyone, pls i need link to a 3.5mm earphone that is okay and within $4 -$5 range.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
Worksunlimited:

I discovered something better than Poweramp.. Before you start disputing, I was also a Poweramp lover at some point, till I discovered something better..

And the sweet thing is, you don't have to crack or patch or even buy it's full version (at least for now), cos it comes as a full version, right out of playstore.

Without much further ado, this is how you get it;

(1) Download an app called reos music player or vdios music player (same app) and install.

(2) Download and install Equalizer fx v3.0 or later version through Google (ensure its the already cracked version you download and install)

(3) open reos music player... Tweak it's Equalizer to your taste.

(4) open Equalizer fx. And tweak to your taste..

Leave the two apps running and flex.

Thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Perge(m): 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
Worksunlimited:

Tried stelio, tried audio beats, alongside other types of music players.. And to be honest, none of them can match the combo I dropped.
Post some screenshots of the combo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by psp2pc(m): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
israel2563:
Do you have TWRP installed?

to even install twrp is war..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Donsammi(m): 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
Worksunlimited:

really

i gat to try ur combo then.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abduletudaye(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Gptech:

For Redmi note 4/4x, it's clearly stated, Snapdragon 625 or Mtk Mediatek Helio x20.
Better still, as far as Redmi note 4/4x is concerned, Snapdragon is octacore while decacore is mtk.

Oh...right.. Thanks..but the SOT on the mtk is actually 5hours?? Its still hard to believe
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by israel2563(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
psp2pc:

to even install twrp is war..
Unlock bootloader and flash TWRP via fastboot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
Abduletudaye:

Oh...right.. Thanks..but the SOT on the mtk is actually 5hours?? Its still hard to believe
Too small?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
iliyande:

I don't think I will visit MTK device anytime soon grin

I know that fear, Lexusgs430 can relate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
Gptech:

Mi Boss. I'm kinda wondering. This 1.5gig update (8.2.10.0) that keeps on popping up on mi RN4, hope it won't stop me from getting next updates if I don't update to this one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hmnn.... MizMyColi, there is a new story i hear now o. Am at the post office and am being told, all packages now attract 200 naira, no matter how small, bigger packages still 500 naira and upward.

Gptech, GrandMufti, Protein0, emaminaj, Dam5reey, jboixxx, iliyande, hopsydboi, Write2obi, noobody, eleojo23, BeardedTraveler, make una confirm from una end o, because they said its general

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
princetom1:
Hmnn.... MizMyColi, there is a new story i hear now o. Am at the post office and am being told, all packages now attract 200 naira, no matter how small, bigger packages still 500 naira and upward.

Gptech, GrandMufti, Protein0, emaminaj, Dam5reey, jboixxx, iliyande, hopsydboi, Write2obi, noobody, eleojo23, BeardedTraveler, make una confirm from una end o, because they said its general
Dem 1 scam u, corporate scamming .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abduletudaye(m): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
Gptech:

Too small?

Yesh... But whats the max the device can do coz i have one for sale and i need to know how to sell it properly..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
Benstino:

Mi Boss. I'm kinda wondering. This 1.5gig update (8.2.10.0) that keeps on popping up on mi RN4, hope it won't stop me from getting next updates if I don't update to this one
It might l because there is already a new update, you should be able to override that by downloading manually, but I think when miui 9 global stable comes, you'll need to be on the latest version before you can get it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Abduletudaye:

Yesh... But whats the max the device can do coz i have one for sale and i need to know how to sell it properly..
Don't really know, but should be between 5-6 based on reviews, though it largely depends on individual usage pattern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
princetom1:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abduletudaye(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
Gptech:

Don't really know, but should be between 5-6 based on reviews, though it largely depends on individual usage pattern.

Then i must sell it to a woman.. cheesy grin

Guys hand too dey find things touch.. tongue undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
princetom1:

I know that fear, Lexusgs430 can relate

grin my Oga, d digi ambassador lipsrsealed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abduletudaye(m): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
princetom1:

They are mad! angry

That's how i paid 900 for phone and one screen protector.. angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by smartty68(m): 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
princetom1:
All of us that love big screen phones, pls check out Uhans Max 2. 4Gb ram and 64gb ROM. Full HD 6.44 screen (just like Xiaomi mi max 2), Quad camera (yes u heared well, 4 camera, 2 in front, 2 at back) and from facing finger print scanner. What more? 4300 mah battery juice. All these for just 140 usd. Please note that uhans is a decent company, better than umidigi, elephone and co when it comes to support and software dou they are still a new company from last year or so.
cc: noobody, iliyande, emaminaj, Dam5reey, jboixxx, Mckandre, smartty68, Spartacus11, Theloveth, eleojo23, BeardedTraveler, JandyJ, quivah, ibawon, Busuyi44, Bookiemart01, Rookidmart, GrandMufti, Protein0, fibonacci2526, MizMyColi, toluwanimi07 (where u dey sef), Godvilla and odas
Nice specs but my SD & MTK phones yaff do me tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by thebigkendo(m): 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
princetom1:

Since last month. At my local P.O price varies from 100 to 300 depending on size/weight/USD Value... No receipt,Except if the parcel is over 0.5Kg in that case its NGN500
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pls who can help me with the procedure to flash global rom (English) for xiaomi redmi note 4x. I have the chinese stable rom no way to use Google apps, YouTube etc.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
Abduletudaye:

Then i must sell it to a woman.. cheesy grin

Guys hand too dey find things touch.. tongue undecided
Hahaha, badt guy, perfect for women!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
thebigkendo:

Since last month. At my local P.O price varies from 100 to 300 depending on size/weight/USD Value... No receipt,Except if the parcel is over 0.5Kg in that case its NGN500
Mine has been the opposite, no payment.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
uddeze:
Pls who can help me with the procedure to flash global rom (English) for xiaomi redmi note 4x. I have the chinese stable rom no way to use Google apps, YouTube etc.
First of all, apply to unlock bootloader.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: suffy834(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.