Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9251844 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovexme(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gptech:

Eureka pro 8, without any customization grin

Lol. Like the simplicity.

By the way, welcome to the 200th page. cool

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lambotee(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
since i have been using this redminote 3pro with ear piece Meizu(ep10) since last year june … i got no issues ..
redminote 3pro with Chinese Dev rom rocks …

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
Still trying embarassed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gptech:

But very expensive

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
EBUBS:
XIAOMI GURUS, PLEASE DOES IT MEAN THAT WHEN YOU PURCHASE WITH FREE SHIPPING OPTION, YOUR PHONE WILL TAKE A LIFE TIME TO ARRIVE?

NO. Depends on your shipping courier.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Noticed something on my Etisalat line..

I was on 3G only and upon a sudden the data network just cease, while it was on, the connection speed slow die..

But the moment i switch to 4G lte, data network not only came bak, the connection speed just begin fly..

Wonder what the problem is with 3G these days..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Looks like Singapore post are really gearing up for CNY celebration. Placed an order for a router yesterday using AES and it has already been handed to the airline today. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bily(m): 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Worksunlimited:
Noticed something on my Etisalat line..

I was on 3G only and upon a sudden the data network just cease, while it was on, the connection speed slow die..

But the moment i switch to 4G lte, data network not only came bak, the connection speed just begin fly..

Wonder what the problem is with 3G these days..

I think they have reduced the bandwidth allocated for 3g to free up bandwidth for 4g.

Even mtn 3g is nothing to write home about now since 4g came out.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
bily:

I think they have reduced the bandwidth allocated for 3g to free up bandwidth for 4g.

Even mtn 3g is nothing to write home about now since 4g came out.

Hian... Is that really ethical?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
My Screenshot...

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Like play like play, this thread entered page 200 cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Profcamsey:

I can't fund my wallet since. I don't know why

like someone suggested, try funding with $50
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gptech:

Bad earpiece, have been using its brother for some months now, this thing combined with your redmi note 3 pro go burst your ears oooo grin
Though I know of something way cheaper that sounds better . cool
Oh! Gotta try it first with my RN3 P and if output no good, then, will visit that recommended store. But to be fair, this is the best earphone I've ever used!
Will give yours a try for my wiffy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
House pls, do I have to just keep trying? Cos it's not easy when results aren't forth coming. Any other solution? I used access card to fund 100 and I wanna check out with gtb or buy extra 70. None of them de work sef. Anybody with the same experience or a better knowledge of what to do? Thanks in anticipation
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
Stormyweather:
House pls, do I have to just keep trying? Cos it's not easy when results aren't forth coming. Any other solution? I used access card to fund 100 and I wanna check out with gtb or buy extra 70. None of them de work sef. Anybody with the same experience or a better knowledge of what to do? Thanks in anticipation

Did you check the "Pay with Alipocket" option and select "another card" option at ur checkout page? Do that and you shd be good, else confirm your card balance is sufficient and the card details provided are valid.
Of course, ALL GTB cards are active for online transaction by default.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by quivah(f): 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
Worksunlimited:
My Screenshot...
Beautiful!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
Stormyweather:

Remove the access card or the account first, from my accounts card

Then when checking out tick use alipockeck wallet.. Then it subtract 100 dollars and you pay with the new card

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
jboixxx:

Did you check the "Pay with Alipocket" option and select "another card" option at ur checkout page? Do that and you shd be good, else confirm your card balance is sufficient and the card details provided are valid.
Of course, ALL GTB cards are active for online transaction by default.
bro that's what I've been up to
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
Dam5reey:

Remove the access card or the account first, from my accounts card

Then when checking out tick use alipockeck wallet.. Then it subtract 100 dollars and you pay with the new card
it subtracted the 100 dollars already. It's checking out with the new card that is the ish. It's response is unsuccessful payment
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
Elxandre:
Gucciboss Did you have to move sync your contacts from Hotmail?
I don't even know how to retrieve my contact from Hotmail
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
Stormyweather:
it subtracted the 100 dollars already. It's checking out with the new card that is the ish. It's response is unsuccessful payment

Check my card page is the access bank card there?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Dam5reey:

Check my card page is the access bank card there?
no sir, it's not
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sanandreas(m): 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
If u are willing to sell xiaomi note 4a/ redmi 3s prime 3gig version . Quote me. Budget 40.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nochious123(m): 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
If u will sell Redmi4 prime only the phone nd charger self..55k quote me... Urgently
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
quivah:

Beautiful!!

Thanx... U just dey flex ur new Xiaomi phone since without stopping in ere to see your padi dem..

Na so miui sweet u reach?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
jboixxx:

Oh! Gotta try it first with my RN3 P and if output no good, then, will visit that recommended store. But to be fair, this is the best earphone I've ever used!
Will give yours a try for my wiffy.
When I say 'bad ' I mean its very good grin, Don't think you will change it especially with redmi note 3 pro unless you get something better. Here is mine, someone borrowed it for about 2 weeks back, she nor gree give me again, I get to borrow my own earpiece from her today grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
quivah:

Yours seems different
I think you may need to update before yours can look like mine, though am on developer rom, Mi max on stable rom has the same looks. There is another way to access the customization pane though wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lovexme:

Lol. Like the simplicity.

By the way, welcome to the 200th page. cool
Yes ooo, thanks. But seriously 100 pages in less than a month shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gptech:

When I say 'bad ' I mean its very good grin, Don't think you will change it especially with redmi note 3 pro unless you get something better. Here is mine, someone borrowed it for about 2 weeks back, she nor gree give me again, I get to borrow my own earpiece from her today grin

U just collect ur device from post office today ni?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horlaarsco: 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gptech:

Yes ooo, thanks. But seriously 100 pages in less than a month shocked

Na d way oo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
Worksunlimited:

U just collect ur device from post office today ni?
No oooo na my ear piece when dem oppress me collect since I collect today grin
D pics I uploaded is quite old, about 2 or 3 months ago.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gptech:

No oooo na my ear piece when dem oppress me collect since I collect today grin

Imagine.. Wetin come dey inside the pali?

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.