Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9245353 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
Mfunkynation:
what ur point of telling him! am suspecting u

K
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
Gptech:

Na Oppo dey vex person pass, overpriced! I hope to see a Meizu and LEeco come back.

Meizu is really vexing,i look forward to some interesting devices frm them this year.

Sadly leeco,due to it woes,
It cud av bin a very good contender with xiaomi,

I saw a recent leak of there new device as well,

Seems dey are coming back with a big banger
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cassie74: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
Fabinu:
Original Xiaomi Hybrid Pro HD Earphone Xiaomi In-Ear Hybri Wired Control With MIC For MIX Redmi 4X Note 4
http://s.aliexpress.com/umABzeMz?fromSns=Copy to Clipboard
(from AliExpress Android)

Pls is this earpiece worth it or a waste of money?
Wanna use it for Mi max 2.
A friend was like why waste over 7k on earpiece LOL..
Need your views guys.
Or any other quality earpiece with nice sound and LAST well

U can try Memt X5..... Hot!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jboynokiaphone(m): 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
Add me to xiaomi WhatsApp group 080.94.11.69.09
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
honsule:

I have been on dev rom/ beta rom for some months now, are u suggesting I go back to stable?
maybe I will just format my fone. been a while a format the phone
Don't format, wait for an update.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mastarcard: 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
GrandMufti:

I heard 10ft, but I don't know how you arrived at the measurements grin

Heard ?? Please show indicate when i said it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Cassie74:

U can try Memt X5..... Hot!
Testimony time, this sounds better than any available Xiaomi, but the build quality of the Xiaomi sha, will pick this over the Xiaomi though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jboynokiaphone:
Add me to xiaomi WhatsApp group 080.94.11.69.09

Is there a WhatsApp group now?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
gidieberry:
Any redmi 5 plus user here that has successfully unlock his bootloader.... I have been granted permission to unlock, bind my fone wif ma account bt weneva i try unlocking the bootloader dt option to press n initiate d bootloader unlocking process no dey gree work... I meant d big unlock button in d mi unlocker app is grayed out...
Cc Gptech Dmedalion kstan
hw is d fone phone screen quality and camera
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lexusgs430:

My Oga's, Samsung Note 8, Exynos or Snapdragon? I have already done some reading and it seems Exynos is better tuned, as it's an in-house chip.....
Exynos is better, it have been better since the time of s6
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lexusgs430:

My Oga's, Samsung Note 8, Exynos or Snapdragon? I have already done some reading and it seems Exynos is better tuned, as it's an in-house chip.....

The difference is negligible. Exynos opens everyday apps faster by milliseconds.

I prefer Snapdragon coz it's more expensive.....that's a Nigerian thing.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ebubemg:
Exynos is better, it have been better since the time of s6

Thanks Boss... Exynos it is......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
Mastarcard:

Heard ?? Please show indicate when i said it

He said he heard you mentioned 10fts,i am not sure he has lied or said anything wrong,
I was forced to go watch ur video so as to be sure as well,

I as well heard 10 ft in the video as well,

4:31 of the video,i hrd 10ft as well,

Cos all ur claims is dat u never mentioned 10ft in ur video,but i hrd u mention it,

Its best you dont let anyone poison your mind,even the admin deemed it fit to close your thread cos he felt it was a lie and not realistic,take ur issues up with the admin.

Cheers bro,

Nice video quality by the way thou,wished you spent that video time to explain more of the phone strengths to your viewers.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
henry007:

The difference is negligible. Exynos opens everyday apps faster by milliseconds.

From my readings, Exynos seems the better option. Samsung owns it and would support it better....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Macaulish(m): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
acekid109:
there is always Indian version with different lte bands from the global n Chinese version, at least that was the case with rn4

Really.

So their is India versions too..

I never Knew o..

Thanks a lot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Macaulish(m): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
fibonacci2526:

There is presently no Chinese version right now. Maybe by next month end.

Noted ..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Gptech, me no see anything spectacular about this China BETA ROM o. Only features noticed so far are:
Test Network/WLAN network diagnostics feature
Turn OFF App vault
Automated tasks still retained unlike Global BETA
MIUI Lab, and of course,
It's pre-rooted ROM.
Ama go back to ma Global BETA.
The Music app is totally different from Global. You are practically only while using it except you tweak it. Can download musics and lyrics(chinko music's o) and all.
Themes and fonts on Theme store ain't for me!! Can't find any of these our fun/black themes and fonts there. It practically deleted my Global BETA favourited themes.

Ama go back to my BETA ROM

I forgot to add, seems RAM is better optimised unlike Global
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
henry007:

Snapdragon is probably more expensive, because qual is charging premium for their chips and Samsung pushes the cost to buyers.......

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
Someone here called me this evening for RN4 case, if u are the person no vex sey I miss ur subsequent calls o. I have been asleep for the best part of the last six hours.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
jboixxx:
Gptech, me no see anything spectacular about this China BETA ROM o. Only features noticed so far are:
Test Network/WLAN network diagnostics feature
Turn OFF App vault
Automated tasks still retained unlike Global BETA
MIUI Lab, and of course,
It's pre-rooted ROM.
Ama go back to ma Global BETA.
The Music app is totally different from Global. You are practically only while using it except you tweak it. Can download musics and lyrics(chinko music's o) and all.
Themes and fonts on Theme store ain't for me!! Can't find any of these our fun/black themes and fonts there. It practically deleted my Global BETA favourited themes.

Ama go back to my BETA ROM

I forgot to add, seems RAM is better optimised unlike Global
Hehehehe, na miui 9 na, dem still dey work on am grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
lanre316:

That's the pro version. I'm sure the non-pro will have 32 or even 16gb. But why would people want lower storage than 64gb? I like the 64gb storage. Even I don't mind 128gb storage sef �

Price. That's the reason sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ealiserwest(m): 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
My ogas dem.. please i need advice.. i have $400 on my Amazon account.. I need good phone to get from there .. minimum 4/64gb and good processor with large ba3.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
Gptech:

Hehehehe, na miui 9 na, dem still dey work on am grin.
I de port jare. I have Global fastboot ROM downloaded already.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
noobody:

He said he heard you mentioned 10fts,i am not sure he has lied or said anything wrong,

Cos all ur claims is dat u never mentioned 10ft in ur video,but i hrd u mention it,

Its best you dont let anyone poison your mind,even the admin deemed it fit to close your thread cos he felt it was a lie and not realistic,take ur issues up with the admin.

Cheers bro,

Nice video quality by the way thou,wished you spent that video time to explain more of the phone strengths to your viewers.

Phone's strengths in a drop test? undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ealiserwest:
My ogas dem.. please i need advice.. i have $400 on my Amazon account.. I need good phone to get from there .. minimum 4/64gb and good processor with large ba3.

Essential phone,i hrd price crashed.

As well look into huawei honor 7x,thou its cheaper

And you can get some very good used/refurbished flagships as well.

Note:i didnt put large battery into consideration

Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ealiserwest(m): 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
noobody:

Essential phone,i hrd price crashed.

As well look into huawei honor 7x,thou its cheaper

And you can get some very good used/refurbished flagships as well.

Note:i didnt put large battery into consideration

Cheers

Thanks boss.. m scared of those refurbished phones sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ealiserwest:

You're in a xiaomi thread so I'm assuming you're looking to buy a xiaomi device.
Xiaomi MI note 3 fits your budget and needs.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ealiserwest:

Thanks boss.. m scared of those refurbished phones sha

Most are certified refurbished thou,directly from the manufacturer,but still i would advice a brand new device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
noobody:

Cheers bro,

Judging from the video, he actually mentioned doing a 10ft drop, but he just made a passing comment about it, he didn't do the 10ft drop. The highest he did is just around 6ft+ (cos he said he's 6ft 2" )

(1) (2) (3) ... (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: piyoo91 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.