Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9210257 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 12:37am On Apr 08, 2018
Dam5reey:

How you dey na grin

Na you dey cause wahala upandan abi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 12:58am On Apr 08, 2018
Please Where Can I Get A Mi Mix 2 At An Affordable Price? Or Should I Wait 4 A Black Friday Deal? Or Any Good Online Store??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 1:26am On Apr 08, 2018
emaminaj:

Na you dey cause wahala upandan abi

Me don relax for wahala, before some guy go stire it up. Again grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 1:39am On Apr 08, 2018
Trex4:
Please Where Can I Get A Mi Mix 2 At An Affordable Price? Or Should I Wait 4 A Black Friday Deal? Or Any Good Online Store??

Black Friday is a good move but you will start using the phone in 2019 cheers..

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by klexycole(m): 2:35am On Apr 08, 2018
@Henry007

Could you please do a video comparison of Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Vs Tecno Camon X Pro?

Let me know your thought. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eraly(m): 3:07am On Apr 08, 2018
When dis Pple wan begin sell/ship out Redmi note 5 nah? I just hope Xiaomi isn't shooting diasef in d foot with dis dia bad policies.

What exactly is causing d delay in making d phone available? Someone should please educate me

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by troubleseller: 5:49am On Apr 08, 2018
StrafordSTONES:
i promised to be objective in reviewing my device... Therefore I must assert that Redmi note 5a battery isn't bad for a 3000mah capacity

Here's proof
How did u change ur font bruh?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 6:14am On Apr 08, 2018
Welcome bro. When you gave me that benefit of the doubt by making payment even when several other people who called before you on the deal were doubting my credibility. I'm sure you will enjoy the device cos that's what I'm using, though mine is the 64gb version.
Unlimited22:

Finally, all thanks to this guy, my baby mi max 2 4+128 is in my hands.
Will post reviews tomorrow
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 6:27am On Apr 08, 2018
When I posted this ad, several people called but were reluctant, based on trust issue. The only reason why I was passionate about selling the item for that my friend was because i made the mistake of buying max 2 when in fact he told me note 2. Of all those who showed interest, Unlimited22 was the only person who trusted me enough to even agree to make payment, even without us speaking because our negotiations had been on watsapp. Although someone else who had been showing interest decoded decided to pay, I had to refuse the payment because unlimited22 made his own payment less than 5 minutes earlier.

Expecting review on the device.
macbeyland:
Just to add to this.... I have a friend who's based in Taraba state who wants to sell his xiaomi max 2 4gb ram and 128gb rom. The phone is new but already opened. What happened was that he requested for xiaomi note 2, I mistakenly bought max 2 to him. He hasn't used the phone, he only opened it and seeing the discrepancy decided to pack it and sell whenever somebody calls buying. Chat me up if you are interested in it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 6:41am On Apr 08, 2018
Dam5reey:

Black Friday is a good move but you will start using the phone in 2019 cheers..
grin 2019 Man This Literally Killed Me grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 6:45am On Apr 08, 2018
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestinyToRule(m): 6:49am On Apr 08, 2018
troubleseller:
How did u change ur font bruh?

Open theme app type Aafont in the search bar. Make sure u have data to download d font of ur choice and apply.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:52am On Apr 08, 2018
eraly:
When dis Pple wan begin sell/ship out Redmi note 5 nah? I just hope Xiaomi isn't shooting diasef in d foot with dis dia bad policies.

What exactly is causing d delay in making d phone available? Someone should please educate me

If alixpress sellers cannot get the phones in bulk which is readily available in china how is then then the fault of Xiaomi? The sellers have rightly spelt out their ts&cs.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestinyToRule(m): 6:53am On Apr 08, 2018
Good morning xiaomites, my note5A prime is taking much battery i dnt knw y despite on battery saver and lower screen brightness it stil consume 3% over night
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:01am On Apr 08, 2018
DestinyToRule:
Good morning xiaomites, my note5A prime is taking much battery i dnt knw y despite on battery saver and lower screen brightness it stil consume 3% over night

3% isn't too bad. Check your WiFi scanning setting and toggle it off if on.

Settinggs-Wifi-Advanced setting- scanning always available
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 7:16am On Apr 08, 2018
DestinyToRule:

If you are on Dual SIM, this is bound to happen.
It could be that one of the network signals fluctuates during the night and the phone has to keep searching all night long.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by obi58: 7:19am On Apr 08, 2018
toniotonero:

Plz wher is nipost office located in Yenagoa?

Nipost office is at Hospital road. Yenagoa.

Are you expecting something from the post office?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by obi58: 7:25am On Apr 08, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Name your price.

Seriously bro I ordered the phone for private use but I have other phones available so Im not too freaked about it. So if any reasonable offer comes along I may just be tempted to sell. wink

PS the phone is brand new. Not even unboxed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Heemzy: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2018
TellMeNothing:

how much?

50k negotiable
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TimiAgbola(m): 7:43am On Apr 08, 2018
I am a bit confused ....noobody selling mi max 2 88k Protein 84 delivery for Protein 5-7 noobody 7-1o.......but noobody seems to delivery based on testimonies guys anybody got trust on Protein and Noobody ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Talkingboy: 7:43am On Apr 08, 2018
macbeyland:
Welcome bro. When I you gave me that benefit of the doubt by making payment even when several other people who called before you on the deal were doubting my credibility. I'm sure you will enjoy the device cos that's what I'm using, though mine is the 64gb version.

how mush Is d 64gb version ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:48am On Apr 08, 2018
TimiAgbola:
I am a bit confused ....noobody selling mi max 2 88k Protein 84 delivery for Protein 5-7 noobody 7-1o.......but noobody seems to delivery based on testimonies guys anybody got trust on Protein and Noobody ?

Over legit guys. 100%
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TimiAgbola(m): 7:49am On Apr 08, 2018
thanks but the price a bit confusing
fibonacci2526:

Over legit guys. 100%
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blackiridis(m): 7:52am On Apr 08, 2018
DestinyToRule:
how is the overall battery life of this device
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeloGist(m): 7:55am On Apr 08, 2018
TimiAgbola:

Both of them are legit bro, I am also expecting my Mi Max 2 from protein0..

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by v4vendetta: 8:00am On Apr 08, 2018
I once received 9.5 update on my phone but due to low battery I aborted the download,now am ready to download and upgrade but no update available...I've tried re-freshing the updater app without success.

Is it advisable to download the rom from miui forum and update it through the updater app
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:01am On Apr 08, 2018
v4vendetta:

Is it advisable to download the rom from miui forum and update it through the updater app
Yes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daamazing(m): 8:02am On Apr 08, 2018
TimiAgbola:
baba na you dey find other people trouble for phone section, make them no break your head o grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:06am On Apr 08, 2018
TimiAgbola:

I guess they will explain when they come online.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestinyToRule(m): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2018
eleojo23:

If you are on Dual SIM, this is bound to happen.
It could be that one of the network signals fluctuates during the night and the phone has to keep searching all night long.

I'm using one Sim(mtn). But the battery drain on normal usage i tink is not normal for new phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hargbo(m): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2018
Aw much will I pay Post Office for receiving a Parcel
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestinyToRule(m): 8:28am On Apr 08, 2018
fibonacci2526:

3% isn't too bad. Check your WiFi scanning setting and toggle it off if on.

Settinggs-Wifi-Advanced setting- scanning always available

I have do as u say i Wil see how it turn out. Honestly, d battery drain on normal usage am not heavy user

(1) (2) (3) ... (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kmartt(m), avatarg6 and 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.