Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9291148 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by meritinunilag(m): 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
Frenzy007:
Does the ui lag and what adreno is it using.Do games lag on it esp Asphalt 8?
it lags a lil when connected to internet when going through dos selectn procrsd bt 1ce game starts no single laggin @all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AnaCheks(m): 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Would suggest you send the link to our dealers on here so they can help you get it.
It take so much time to get here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kstan(m): 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
In other news...this MI toothbrush is making someone become too lazy to brush his mouth with energy.
The Vibration coming out of this toothbrush can make somebori very dizzy.
cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by meritinunilag(m): 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
OneKinGuy:
guys, am noticing that ma rn4x is bending from the back. Also there is a compression in the back. Whats the cause of this.

Note there was no physical damage (falling, hitting somewhere) on it. I jist woke up this morning and noticed it
mine deflected like that also bt no fear e no go bend pass like dat its cos of heat
i tried facing the screen down when charging most times bt e no still straight �

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by meritinunilag(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
OneKinGuy:
guys, am noticing that ma rn4x is bending from the back. Also there is a compression in the back. Whats the cause of this.

Note there was no physical damage (falling, hitting somewhere) on it. I jist woke up this morning and noticed it
as for the compression its like it hit somtin unknown to u d fone dey fragile use pouch if u dnt ve
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shapman: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
kstan:
In other news...this MI toothbrush is making someone become too lazy to brush his mouth with energy.
The Vibration coming out of this toothbrush can make somebori very dizzy.
cry

MI toothbrush?
Xiaomi go soon produce MI soap and cream niyen

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wolfenstein(m): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Wolfenstein, slye, Protein0.
thanks boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AnaCheks(m): 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
Cc Protein
Cc Noobody
Et al
Please who can help me get this for 4x 32gb black.http://s.aliexpress.com/feIz6Nb6?fromSns=Copy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nuramohammed26: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
I want to buy Amazefit Pace.... Anybody with a deal among the house Touts?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wolfenstein(m): 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
nuramohammed26:
I want to buy Amazefit Pace.... Anybody with a deal among the house Touts?
Amazefit pace 2 Or just amazefit pace
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
shapman:

MI toothbrush?
Xiaomi go soon produce MI soap and cream niyen

Me dey wait for Misexdoll....... The sizes of the delights would come in varying measurements (5A, 5 prime, 5C, 5B etc etc)

We all suppose get our sizes........

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
Protein0:
APRIL 31ST IT IS. WATCH OUT. IT'S GONNA BE MASSIVE!!!

"Thirty days have September, April, June and November..." Na so I learn am for primary school o..

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 10, 2018
Who get original memory card with good read/write speed to sell?
Or does any tout here order such petty things? smiley

Also, are the guys in China back from holidays?

I need an excellent memory card as soon as possible.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by v4vendetta: 12:13am On Apr 10, 2018
Gptech:

No problem if e still ready then, she nr dey hurry too sha.
OK thank you sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 12:36am On Apr 10, 2018
Xiaomi Amazfit Bip review: Pebble reimagined

Finally, the Bip gives very few customization options out of the box. There are a few built-in watch faces and, as mentioned earlier, no third-party app support. Thankfully, there is an incredibly vibrant developer community already formed around the Bip that has added a lot to the user experience, provided that you use an Android phone, that is.

First off, there are at least a few open-source alternative app companions for the watch. In case you find Mi Fit a bit too heavy, or you simply don't want to go through the hassle of registering a Mi account, just to use the Bip, I can personally recommend Gadgetbridge. It is full-featured, very stable in maintaining a connection and syncing data and a lot more power-efficient than Xiaomi's Mi Fit app.

Once you get on board with Gadgetbridge, it's only a small step to getting new watch faces on the the Bip. Although these are not officially supported, you can easily download custom ones via one of the many Android apps on the Play Store or directly from https://amazfitwatchfaces.com/. The selection is vast and constantly growing. Once you get the package, you just need to open it from a file manager, with Gadgetbridge and it will do the rest. After a short flashing process, the custom watchface will appear in the settings. The only bottleneck being that currently, you can only have one custom design loaded at a time.

Once you get all that mastered, it is just another small step to actually designing your own custom watch faces. This process is not exactly trivial on either Wear OS, Tizen or watchOS. Since the Bip is fairly simple in the way it handles its watch faces, you can actually construct one together with some fonts, images and basic knowledge of JSON. In fact, more and more tools to simplify the job are constantly popping up, making the process even simpler, like this one. There are many dials and watch styles to choose from as well.

There is even a Tasker plugin available for the Bip. If you put in a little work, you can enable a surprising amount of extra functionality yourself. I was even able to solve my in-car call answering problems, by mapping the Bip's button to that action.

The Amazfit Bip can currently be had for around $65, although for that price it has to be shipped from China, so import fees will swell up the cost. The official MSRP in the Amazfit US store is set at $99. That's still a decent deal, considering what it offers. Sure, it's not a particularly formal watch, nor is it jam-packed with features. What it does offer, however, is a nearly seamless everyday wear experience - practically zero hassle and great dependability.

Credit: Gsmarena

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anonyguy: 1:28am On Apr 10, 2018
Who has xiaomi note 5a prime for sale? Brand new please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by humblesteve(m): 2:29am On Apr 10, 2018
Xiaomi note4x black.
3GB ram,
32GB internal memory
snapdragon 625,
battery efficiency. 4000mah
40k only

Blackberry classic
Good battery
Nice camera

Location is ikotun, Lagos.

0.9.0.82961643 call or whatsapp

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OneKinGuy(m): 2:36am On Apr 10, 2018
meritinunilag:
as for the compression its like it hit somtin unknown to u d fone dey fragile use pouch if u dnt ve
i do have a pouch. Due to the stuffs i have seen online on saying we should charge phone with the patch on it, when e er i wanto charge, i remove the pouch and place the phone on tile groud.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OneKinGuy(m): 2:41am On Apr 10, 2018
Rossididdy:
I dont know how to tnk u guys, i heard of xiaomi phone on this forum i decided to order for xiaomi note 4x from jumia at the price of 56k. The phone arrived 3weeks after order and i must confess the phone is awsome. Thanks guys. I intended getting one for my sister 3days after i placed my order only to notice the phone has gone to 86k.
welcom to Team MiDo

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:45am On Apr 10, 2018
OneKinGuy:

i do have a pouch. Due to the stuffs i have seen online on saying we should charge phone with the patch on it, when e er i wanto charge, i remove the pouch and place the phone on tile groud.

We shouldn't charge our phones with the cases on em? Who talk this one again? Wonders shall never end.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 6:10am On Apr 10, 2018
fibonacci2526:

We shouldn't charge our phones with the cases on em? Who talk this one again?
It's just a myth, ma'am grin
Why would I have to always remove the pouch whenever I want to charge? Even MTK phones don't heat up unless you use while charging.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 6:10am On Apr 10, 2018
fibonacci2526:

We shouldn't charge our phones with the cases on em? Who talk this one again?
Why would I have to always remove the pouch whenever I want to charge? Even MTK phones don't heat up unless you use while charging which is obviously bad.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frebor(m): 6:27am On Apr 10, 2018
anonyguy:
Who has xiaomi note 5a prime for sale? Brand new please

I do, sealed brand new 43k if you're in Lagos. Contact 08075035115

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 6:28am On Apr 10, 2018
Just do what you believe simple.. grin

As for me, I remove my screen protector, pouch and charge it only on the tiles cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 6:43am On Apr 10, 2018
Dam5reey:

As for me, I remove my screen protector, pouch and charge it only on the tiles cool

As for me, I remove the tempered glass, pouch and back cover and charge it on an ice pack (much cooler than tiles) cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 6:44am On Apr 10, 2018
Dam5reey:

charging inside freezer is the best...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:02am On Apr 10, 2018
grinface98:
Why would I have to always remove the pouch whenever I want to charge? Even MTK phones don't heat up unless you use while charging.

It is very ridiculous.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 7:14am On Apr 10, 2018
eleojo23:

As for me, I remove the tempered glass, pouch and back cover and charge it on an ice pack (much cooler than tiles) cool

I give that a shot too grin grin grin

Technology is advancing too fast
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Manus17(m): 7:26am On Apr 10, 2018
please, who have a new Xiaomi Redmi note 4 4gb/64gb ROM Snapdragon for sale?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frebor(m): 7:36am On Apr 10, 2018
Manus17:
please, who have a new Xiaomi Redmi note 4 4gb/64gb ROM Snapdragon for sale?

Would you consider the Mi A1 4GB/64GB?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by slye(m): 7:37am On Apr 10, 2018
Mi A1 available. Both 32GB(Gold color) and 64GB(Black color) version. 08036805325
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:46am On Apr 10, 2018
fibonacci2526:

We shouldn't charge our phones with the cases on em? Who talk this one again? Wonders shall never end.

Dem go soon say na xiaomi phones dey bend while charging

(1) (2) (3) ... (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Valentineoe(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.