Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9223118 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hargbo(m): 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
tonyeb2k:
Ceece? You are the typical ceece on this thread which everyone can attest to... Compare Xiaomi Note 5 Pro to Zenfone 5, Meizu E3, Vivo V9 and Oppo F7. compare them with the listed phones if they out perform the note 5pro then I will gladly say you have done well and a justified comparison.
henry007:

So let me get this, you want to tell me what to compare, how to compare and for whom to compare yet you say you and Ceec are not in the same whatsapp group. Lol

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
seyema:

hmmm, and how are they coping with price war here and there or can they really match Samsung in term of features and innovations?

Even if they can match it (which they can't).
What about design and brand loyalty. If not for those 2 things, Google Pixel 2 XL would have taken Samsung flagship market completely.
The best thing is to reduce price so people can look your way then increase it when you have a significant market share.

meritinunilag:

which feature samsung get wen xaiomi no ft get

If they give you S9+ and MI Mix 2s, which one to go take?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tonyeb2k(m): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
henry007:

So let me get this, you want to tell me what to compare, how to compare and for whom to compare yet you say you and Ceec are not in the same whatsapp group. Lol
Am so happy is only WhatsApp group am sharing with Ceec while you and Ceec are of same blood line... like sister like brother.. no one is stopping you from comparing, you can as well compare Tecno N3 with one plus 5T... goodnight my brother. TeamTobi. lolz
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by meritinunilag(m): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
henry007:

What about design and brand loyalty. If not for those 2 things, Google Pixel 2 XL would have taken Samsung flagship market completely.
The best thing is to reduce price so people can look your way then increase it when you have a significant market share.

d mix dont ve head fone jack so i would go wit s9+
apart frm dat gimmi 2s with headfone jack
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Unlimited22: 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
I thought we just celebrated peace on this thread a while back.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tonyeb2k(m): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
henry007:

I go take the S9+ but I go sell am buy One plus 5T keep change. lolz

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tonyeb2k(m): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
Unlimited22:
My brother the peace is still on....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngsage: 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Are you editing via a laptop?
No I'm not. I'm using the default editor on RN5Aprime
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by monshow25(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
alosbaba007:

It's working well on mine I did no magic at all, all I did was to change it to LTE only cos if u choose prefer LTE from settings it will search 2G, 3G and LTE togeda. Make sure Ur Xiaomi SIM activation is not blocking it and also check d APN. U can check jboixxx profile on hw to set the SIM slot u are using to LTE only but u will AV to repeat the same process every time u reboot Ur prime device. Cheers
thanks it now working
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
Smh...henry you just compared two phones not in the same category,and you say one beats one by a mile, imagine our shock

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by cokegee: 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
Cheapest 9mobile/etisalat data

16gb 5.5k
42gb 7k

More info whatsapp 07033233559

NOTE; NEW SIM IS NEEDED
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
While we're at it...ill be comparing redmi 2 camera with the samsung s9+ and imagine my shock if the Samsung beats it.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
seyema:
This thread is too calm and boring......... Can someone bring some controversies, please

Go and tell those village people that it will not work...be kiaful

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
Youngsage:

No I'm not. I'm using the default editor on RN5Aprime

The amount if rendering involved, I don't think a smartphone can do a good enough job. And of course once it crashes, no looking back.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilmonarch(m): 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
gidieberry:
i hope it work oit for u cauz na win 7 laptop gimme headache.... Hope u disabled drivers verification on d laptop b4 commencin d unlockin n is the laptop connected to internet
i did disable signature verification.. D thing no just dey respond.. I'll look for windows 8 niyen.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hargbo:
boss....have you forgotten am walking in your footsteps

Oh...I don forget...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
lilmonarch:
i did disable signature verification.. D thing no just dey respond.. I'll look for windows 8 niyen.
Hey, u don try use different cords?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
Unlimited22:

We still have some pieces of the peace left...let's hope nobody takes them away....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by funkyjms: 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
Gptech:

Ok, we lived without miui theme editor for years and still got nice customisations, you can begin with this, download each of the themes and apply them using this as an example.

Okay. I just remake my current theme with this Xiaomi theme editor but what I'm unsure of is if this 'remake' will work if I update to the new MIUI version. Will it?

Sincerely, I've never lived without themes. grin Right from the days of java phones..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilmonarch(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
Gptech:

Hey, u don try use different cords?
I'm using the cord that came with it.. I no get any other type c cable oga mi.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adebayogates(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
Reminds me of Pax Romana
grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
seyema:
I'm just bored tonight.
Please help me with this maths. I still dey school grin

If I consume about 220MB every day, what MTN/AIRTEL/NTEL data bundle should I subscribe for?

I beg no vex grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
funkyjms:

Okay. I just remake my current theme with this Xiaomi theme editor but what I'm unsure of is if this 'remake' will work if I update to the new MIUI version. Will it?

Sincerely, I've never lived without themes. grin Right from the days of java phones..
Many persons here including me have never lived without themes, miui theme editor just offers more flexibility. There are lots of themes from the themes store you can can tweak to your taste. Surely, if you update to the latest miui version, those themes won't work, at least for now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
lilmonarch:
I'm using the cord that came with it.. I no get any other type c cable oga mi.
Using the cord that came with it is not a guarantee. Well, try other pcs as you already have decided to but bear in mind that the issue might be from the cord.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adebayogates(m): 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
NoDulling4here:

If I consume about 220MB every day, what MTN/AIRTEL/NTEL data bundle should I subscribe for?
grin

220 nlenle beyen...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
MIUI 9.5 update has eventually stopped the annoying dual notifications for some apps like WhatsApp on MI Note 3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DonnyE(m): 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
monshow25:
I bought the Sim nd it refused to bring network,is there any settings I need to do
APN : ntel
Name ntel
Set your SIM to LTE only via *#*#4636#*#*
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngsage: 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lexusgs430:

The amount if rendering involved, I don't think a smartphone can do a good enough job. And of course once it crashes, no looking back.....
I understand, but it was actually a very short clip. Less than 20s and a few mbs in size.

Went on Google, found out the issue is common with MIUI...

But I don't know if I'm the only one who has experienced such, on this thread though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
seyema:
I'm just bored tonight.
You ensured you go wake trouble for where hin de sleep ds evening....Sanity n peace don de waka small small o. No thanks to! grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tonyeb2k(m): 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
jboixxx:

You ensured you go wake trouble for where hin de sleep ds evening....Sanity n peace don de waka small small o. No thanks to! grin
peace go continue to reign my brother..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
I'm done with arguments here..

No matter how obvious the comments sounds. lipsrsealed

I will leave the floor to those who know more, who am I to correct anyone..

Lets the arguments continue.. I officially join Grandmufti, Gptech wink
Baba blue don show grin jboixxx

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
tonyeb2k:
peace go continue to reign my brother..
Just no comment for dt matter again bros.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.