Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9395770 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) ... (9328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
ngbo Izzit true that my Redmi Note 4X doesn't support 4G LTE and does not support NTEL 4G bandwidth?
is anyone using a Xiaomi device using NTEL sim?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ejiphill09(m): 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
Protein0:
thanks for the recommendation. In my usual veracious hyping sense, xiaomi powerbank 2c 20000mah is the best 20000mah powerbank in recent time, both in quality and cost wise and my offer for it is one of d best around, on time delivery (10 working days). kiss

How much boss?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
saintkenny:
ngbo Izzit true that my Redmi Note 4X doesn't support 4G LTE and does not support NTEL 4G bandwidth?
is anyone using a Xiaomi device using NTEL sim?

Google is your friend and the nairaland search bar is waiting for you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by udwise123: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
oga protein I need a xiaomi phone have 60kNeed a phone with good battery lifeam a android developer so I nerd good processorwhich can I buy with my money?
Protein0:
cry cry
Leave whyning sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by udwise123: 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
oga protein I need a xiaomi phone have 60kNeed a phone with good battery lifeam a android developer so I nerd good processorwhich can I buy with my money?
Protein0:
cry cry
Leave whyning sir
Protein0:
thanks for the recommendation. In my usual veracious hyping sense, xiaomi powerbank 2c 20000mah is the best 20000mah powerbank in recent time, both in quality and cost wise and my offer for it is one of d best around, on time delivery (10 working days). kiss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by udwise123: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
oga nobody I need a xiaomi phone have 60kNeed a phone with good battery life am a android developer so I nerd good processorwhich can I buy with my money?
Protein0:
cry cry
Leave whyning sir
Protein0:
noobody:

Bros,this era of fake change,many things dey happen oo,
How rat takw swallow the P sef dey surprise me grin

Thanks for the nice observation,

Cheers grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
udwise123:
Pm for your redmi note 4x.... 07031080287
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
eleojo23:

What is Jiayu phone doing on Xiaomi thread?
Lol grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyeleye101(m): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
Boomboost:
Who de Uyo or Calabar here with downloaded Xiaomi themes?

Guys, I'm hoping it's possible to transfer themes between Xiaomi devices?
Night plan is your best resort.... Flaunt the data to download themes as many as you want!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
GrandMufti:

Google is your friend and the nairaland search bar is waiting for you

My search didn't turn out any believable result. I found contradictory opinions, hence the need for opinion of fellow Xiaomi enthusiasts

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
Avail for immiediate pick up,
Sharp xiaomi MI A1,4/64gb gold,
Asking price,72k sharp!!
Amazing dual camera features

Call/whatsapp:07051054953,08100115319

Cheers

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lanrayx: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
As anyone tried comparing Redmi 5 plus to maybe infinix hot 5, hots e.t.c, its like the cameras on the infinix beats Redmi 5 plus
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daamazing(m): 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
lanrayx:
As anyone tried comparing Redmi 5 plus to maybe infinix hot 5, hots e.t.c, its like the cameras on the infinix beats Redmi 5 plus
Hot 5.
Not even zero 5.
Xiaomi don suffer.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
lanrayx:

Yes we agree,no one is disputing that fact,can we please not start again this weekend
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
noobody:

Yes we agree,no one is disputing that fact,can we please not start again this weekend

I wonder o.

We have all agreed before that Xiaomi is crap!

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lanrayx: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
noobody:

no vex I took a picture with the two and almost fainted when the note 5 beat my r5plus...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ejiphill09:

How much boss?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
udwise123:
note 4x is wat u need, brand new, 58k or a used mi max 2 around dt 60k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yemi2plus(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
lanrayx:

no vex I took a picture with the two and almost fainted when the note 5 beat my r5plus...

Abeg, make we see the pictures.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
Xiaomi Mi 7 may come with MIUI 10, 3D face recognition technology and infrared camera. The next device is expected to have a price of 3,500 yen. 5.8 inch LCD screen and maybe 6.2 inch OLED screen option.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
Devices that won't get subsequent major updates-
Redmi 2, Redmi 1S, Redmi Note, Redmi Note Prime, Redmi Note 2, Redmi 3, Redmi 2 Prime, Mi 4i and Mi 2/2S.
Note: MIUI 9.6 Global Stable ROM is expected to be released for the above devices around July.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
Note 5A prime case for sale in Ibadan

Red colour
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
eleojo23:

I wonder o.

We have all agreed before that Xiaomi is crap!

Very crap indeed! No wonder this thread has reached 2730 pages.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DJperdurabo: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Kinda surprised. Ordered a phone on Aliexpress. Phone was shipped on 23rd, was told the usual phone would arrive Nigeria within 25-30 days. Forgot about the issue considering the time only to get a mail that my phone has reached Nigeria today.

Thought it was a mistake. Took my tracking number and tracked it via Aliexpress. Phone really had reached Nigeria. Still didn't believe. Entered Nipost,tracked it and lo and behold the package was not only in Nigeria but has been dispatched (or about to, don't know what that "Next Office" statement on the tracking page meant) to the post office zip code I placed.

Now, this is my question; is it that the 3wks duration starts from Nigeria as the parcel is here already (about 4 days from China to Nigeria) or the money I paid for shipping made this fast shipping possible.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
DJperdurabo:
Kinda surprised. Ordered a phone on Aliexpress. Phone was shipped on 23rd, was told the usual phone would arrive Nigeria within 25-30 days. Forgot about the issue considering the time only to get a mail that my phone has reached Nigeria today.

Thought it was a mistake. Took my tracking number and tracked it via Aliexpress. Phone really had reached Nigeria. Still didn't believe. Entered Nipost,tracked it and lo and behold the package was not only in Nigeria but has been dispatched (or about to, don't know what that "Next Office" statement on the tracking page meant) to the post office zip code I placed.

Now, this is my question; is it that the 3wks duration starts from Nigeria as the parcel is here already (about 4 days from China to Nigeria) or the money I paid for shipping made this fast shipping possible.

Kai, Nigeria don suffer!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
mathefaro:
Xiaomi Mi 7 may come with MIUI 10, 3D face recognition technology and infrared camera. The next device is expected to have a price of 3,500 yen. 5.8 inch LCD screen and maybe 6.2 inch OLED screen option.

Hmmmmm, this is interesting.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
DJperdurabo:

You were just lucky, though we have had 10-11 days from the day of payment in the past but this is very fast though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DJperdurabo: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
NoDulling4here:

Kai, Nigeria don suffer!

Don't understand bro.

What I'm saying is that, I was expecting to receive the package by say last week of May only to be told it's here already hence my surprise.

If it could be this fast, why did they tell me 25-30 days and why do folks who buy on behalf of others here also confirm the 3-4 wks shipment (or is that duration for free shipping?). Just want to know.

Agaim,please do you know what that "Next Office" thing on Nipost tracking Web face means?

Cc noobody
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by udwise123: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
is it upgradable to android 8Oreo?
Protein0:
note 4x is wat u need, brand new, 58k or a used mi max 2 around dt 60k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
DJperdurabo:

Don't understand bro.

What I'm saying is that, I was expecting to receive the package by say last week of May only to be told it's here already hence my surprise.

If it could be this fast, why did they tell me 25-30 days and why do folks who buy on behalf of others here also confirm the 3-4 wks shipment (or is that duration for free shipping?). Just want to know.

Agaim,please do you know what that "Next Office" thing on Nipost tracking Web face means?

Cc noobody

You are just lucky.

Some people have had to wait for 60days!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DJperdurabo: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
fibonacci2526:

You were just lucky, though we have had 10-11 days from the day of payment in the past but this is very fast though.

So it's really here?!

Wow...ok then. Truly lucky like you say.

Hoping I get my phone safe and sound (fingers crossed).
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DJperdurabo: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
eleojo23:

You are just lucky.

Some people have had to wait for 60days!

60 days!?!? You don't say!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) ... (9328) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.