Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9323775 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 6:12am On Jun 16, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I dey fear to post now o..... Is it you the Mods sent, so I can chop ban again?

Send me a whatsapp message or an email........

grin grin laff wan kee me dis early mor, mor as I read this your post. But na true, pesin wey snake don bite b4 dey run wen e see rope for gran.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 6:17am On Jun 16, 2018
Be like say this is first time wey I dey open page for this thread. grin una good morrin o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lekerhymes(m): 6:19am On Jun 16, 2018
* Etisalat data is back*

*Do you have an Etisalat Sim?*

*Is the standard Etisalat data fee subscription too expensive for you?*

*Worry not, because the solution for data is here*

*Why buy standard Etisalat data of 2.5Gb for N2000, when you can get the same Etisalat data for #1400

*think smart, think wise*

*Join the moving train now for all your Etisalat data services*

*New Etisalat 9mobile package & Price list*

*2.5Gb 1400*
*5gb 2300*
*7.5gb 3200*
*10gb 4200*
*11gb 4600*

*Contact me on 07034643236*
*Legit and guaranteed.*
*Validity is one month.*

*@LekeData ur trusted number one data retailer*
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 6:19am On Jun 16, 2018
nabeans:

;Dlaff wan kee me dis early mor, mor as I read this your post. But na true, pesin wey snake don bite b4 dey run wen e see rope for gran.

This snaky Mods just dey suspend me like village headmaster...... I suppose gentle nah....

Seun a tech entrepreneur that his tweeter account has not been active for over 160 days..... I think he missed the tech jet already.....

Who I wan complain too again? I send Mods email (I no expect Mods to flog themselves nah)....

Make we dey manage am so.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lekerhymes(m): 6:20am On Jun 16, 2018
Good morning friends

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 6:21am On Jun 16, 2018
nabeans:
Be like say this is first time wey I dey open page for this thread. grin una good morrin o

No be beans nah (if only the opening was page 4000), you go don chop N20K......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orogodoganyin(m): 6:38am On Jun 16, 2018
Lekerhymes:
Still available

how much?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 6:48am On Jun 16, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Neither do I..... I can swear I get more channels than any package or bouquet bundle ......

All I need are my mobile phone + data (fully mobile entertainment on the go)

Even those with pay tv packages no deh enjoy reach me ooh.. My combination is super....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:58am On Jun 16, 2018
omoadeleye:

Na wa oo,

At 17 years, when i just seized my 18years old sister phone on last week.
cool.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 7:02am On Jun 16, 2018
iliyande:

Even those with pay tv packages no deh enjoy reach me ooh.. My combination is super....

I wonder why people still pay for subscription packages.... Anywhere I am, I can watch whatever I want to watch.....

Why have a 60'' TV at home + subscription, while a program you want to watch is on, but you cannot be home?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 7:07am On Jun 16, 2018
Sabi una see why I dey gentle?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 7:11am On Jun 16, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Sabi una see why I dey gentle?

The antispam robot has marked you.
Keep flying under her radar for a while, she will forget you then you can come back with full force. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Omachona: 7:11am On Jun 16, 2018
Has any one tried open camera here.....

It's very good especially for video recording on Redmi note 4x
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 7:15am On Jun 16, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I wonder why people still pay for subscription packages.... Anywhere I am, I can watch whatever I want to watch.....

Why have a 60'' TV at home + subscription, while a program you want to watch is on, but you cannot be home?

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 7:16am On Jun 16, 2018
eleojo23:

The antispam robot has marked you.
Keep flying under her radar for a while, she will forget you then you can come back with full force. grin

The marking pass sniper own....... I dey watch my steps now.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ckbilic: 7:33am On Jun 16, 2018
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Anowax(m): 7:43am On Jun 16, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Abeg which app you dey talk about in parable here since? Na Mobdro abi e get another better app? Abeg spill the beans, mod no fit do you anything again. Na my cousin brother be mod now and I don tell am make he no dey stress you again cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jesse8048(m): 8:20am On Jun 16, 2018
GrandMufti:

Disable auto update if you can or Delete it and download a different one from another site

It's only mobdro. How do I do that pls?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluxa1(m): 8:48am On Jun 16, 2018
Brand New Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4GB RAM 64GB available @N67,000. Price is fixed.
Location - Lagos
Color - Black

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kings1930(m): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2018
Anowax:
Abeg which app you dey talk about in parable here since? Na Mobdro abi e get another better app? Abeg spill the beans, mod no fit do you anything again. Na my cousin brother be mod now and I don tell am make he no dey stress you again cheesy
download the tvtab app from here http://tvtap.net it is the best streaming app for android

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by klexycole(m): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Baba una too much. grin Ehm... Tell us the app by censoring the name na. grin

Something like... M = o + b ^ d ★ r ∆ o cheesy

Dem ban me for Sport Section too. angry

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 9:21am On Jun 16, 2018
klexycole:

Baba una too much. grin Ehm... Tell us the app by censoring the name na. grin

Something like...

Dem ban me for Sport Section too. angry

I am sure you went there and typed 'GOOOOAAL!' when Ronaldo scored yesterday and the antispam robot vexed for you so she put you in detention grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by klexycole(m): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2018
eleojo23:

I am sure you went there and typed 'GOOOOAAL!' when Ronaldo scored yesterday and the antispam robot vexed for you so she put you in detention grin

No oo. I was updating the Egypt vs Uruguay match thread with commentaries. At a point, I typed a long commentary and booom! The antispam bot caged me. embarassed

Now, I can't do anything in that section than to view only. Painful! sad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 9:31am On Jun 16, 2018
klexycole:

No oo. I was updating the Egypt vs Uruguay match thread with commentaries. At a point, I typed a long commentary and booom! The antispam bot caged me. embarassed

Now, I can't do anything in that section than to view only. Painful! sad

Sorry o.

You know that live match threads are very active with comments coming in every minute, and GIFs and memes here and there. So the antispam bot usually gets confused and just starts arresting people at random like the Nigerian police at a crime scene. grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Anowax(m): 9:31am On Jun 16, 2018
Kings1930:
download the tvtab app from here http://tvtap.net it is the best streaming app for android
Ok, thanks but what advantage(s) does it have over Mobdro if there's any?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by klexycole(m): 9:35am On Jun 16, 2018
eleojo23:

Sorry o.

You know that live match threads are very active with comments coming in every minute, and GIFs and memes here and there. So the antispam bot usually gets confused and just starts arresting people at random like the Nigerian police at a crime scene. grin

shocked grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2018
grin
Lexusgs430:

I dey fear to post now o..... Is it you the Mods sent, so I can chop ban again?

Send me a whatsapp message or an email........
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by israel2563(m): 9:44am On Jun 16, 2018
ify4king:
Please does this mean my order has arrived?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Baba go and chill.. Ur item neva even move from seller's shop grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lagosboy3(m): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2018
eleojo23:

Sorry o.

Now this got me in stitches. cheesy cheesy grin

No let 9ja police gbab you for this comment o. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Zhaligkeer(m): 9:55am On Jun 16, 2018
Good morning fellow xiaomites. Please will NIPOST officers be on ground today and does anyone have nipost Ekiti contact number? I wan go collect my package ...... Tuesday seems very far
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:00am On Jun 16, 2018
Zhaligkeer:
Good morning fellow xiaomites. Please will NIPOST officers be on ground today and does anyone have nipost Ekiti contact number? I wan go collect my note 5 too...... Tuesday seems very far

Never reveal what's in your package to anyone

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tayade: 10:18am On Jun 16, 2018
GrandMufti:

Never reveal what's in your package to anyone
Hmm.. Word!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.