Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9192357 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Profcamsey(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2017
I have picked up my phone and earpiece. Earpiece arrived yesterday ( but still flying on app).
Phone arrived today.
I haven't unboxed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Profcamsey(m): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2017
Can I charge my new phone with generator?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kazzonline: 10:38am On Feb 23, 2017
@luvexme how did your parole with ikotun post office as regards 500naira payment go?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olubams: 10:38am On Feb 23, 2017
Good day everyone, please I need an help here as I am trying to get the right address for post office to use. I stay in Ikorodu (weekends only) but work on the Island.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 23, 2017
fibonacci2526:
Redmi 3s tempered glasses (2)for sale.
Do you still have this? I don't like disturbing the clean lines of a device but what to do..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:44am On Feb 23, 2017
olubams:
Good day everyone, please I need an help here as I am trying to get the right address for post office to use. I stay in Ikorodu (weekends only) but work on the Island.
There should be a post office near your place of work on the island. Your package will be shipped to your nearest post office.
I don't think Nipost offices open on Weekends so it's best you use your office address where you can easily pick it up during the week from the nearest post office.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olubams: 10:53am On Feb 23, 2017
eleojo23:

There should be a post office near your place of work on the island. Your package will be shipped to your nearest post office.
I don't think Nipost offices open on Weekends so it's best you use your office address where you can easily pick it up during the week from the nearest post office.

Thanks for the reply. I also have another problem, which is, I have make the order and even attempted to pay but its more than $100 which is GTB maximum for the month. I dont have access bank account. Do I have to wait till next month or how do I go about it? Response will be appreciated.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 11:02am On Feb 23, 2017
Holuwaxheun:
Hi roomies.

I need guidance. My appeal was accepted yesterday. Is it nice to buy USD now, or wait for 24hrs after my verified n accepted appeal?? ?
Thank you

Please, I need guidance on this. Please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 11:03am On Feb 23, 2017
Holuwaxheun:

Please, I need guidance on this. Please
Wait till after 24hrs.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 11:03am On Feb 23, 2017
olubams:

Thanks for the reply. I also have another problem, which is, I have make the order and even attempted to pay but its more than $100 which is GTB maximum for the month. I dont have access bank account. Do I have to wait till next month or how do I go about it? Response will be appreciated.
Open an Access Bank account.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kazzonline: 11:11am On Feb 23, 2017
Redmi note 3s pro prime special edition,used ooo,gold colour which is the cheapest,wey i buy brand new less dan 55k person wan sell am 85k
Nd dont tell me i dont know where he sourced for dollar,he is a regular member for dis grp,mk una fear God na,

Xioami intention and motive is to make the best tech avail at cheapest prices,why we nko dey kill our sefs

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 11:15am On Feb 23, 2017
dustmalik:

Wait till after 24hrs.

Thanks boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2017
kazzonline:
Redmi note 3s pro prime special edition,used ooo,gold colour which is the cheapest,wey i buy brand new less dan 55k person wan sell am 85k
Nd dont tell me i dont know where he sourced for dollar,he is a regular member for dis grp,mk una fear God na,

Xioami intention and motive is to make the best tech avail at cheapest prices,why we nko dey kill our sefs

Smiles. Boss, it's business. Those that will buy will definitely do.

Pls, don't b worried by that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 11:17am On Feb 23, 2017
I think dreami stores is out of RN3SE embarassed other stores are charging for shipping cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kazzonline: 11:20am On Feb 23, 2017
wheezyoung:
I think dreami stores is out of RN3SE embarassed other stores are charging for shipping cry

Even at that d price is below 55k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kazzonline: 11:21am On Feb 23, 2017
Holuwaxheun:

Smiles. Boss, it's business. Those that will buy will definitely do.

Pls, don't b worried by that.

Yeah na true u talk,but i wud always advice anyone dat intends to mk such payment shld buy dia own at brand new instead,infact i wud dedicate my time to teach dem how to order and appeal sef

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 11:27am On Feb 23, 2017
olubams:

You will have to fund your Alipocket with some amount this month and then wait till next month to use the $100 on your card. The funds in your alipocket and your card would add up to the amount you need.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2017
kazzonline:

Even at that d price is below 55k
for everything including shipping?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 11:39am On Feb 23, 2017
eleojo23:

You will have fund your Alipocket with some amount this month and then wait till next month to use the $100 on your card. The funds in your alipocket and your card would add up to the amount you need.
how do i fund my pocket through the app pls?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kazzonline: 11:42am On Feb 23, 2017
wheezyoung:
for everything including shipping?

Yes bosss,nd if you buy from xiaomi online store they throw in a free universal charger as gift

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2017
kazzonline:

Yes bosss,nd if you buy from xiaomi online store they throw in a free universal charger as gift
wow..just calculated it right now...its precisely 54135k...nice
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
wheezyoung:
how do i fund my pocket through the app pls?
Read the FAQ:
https://www.nairaland.com/post/53579932
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
BoboYekini:
Do you still have this? I don't like disturbing the clean lines of a device but what to do..

yes, only one available though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
kazzonline:

What phone is this? Redmi 3s or note 3 SE?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kazzonline: 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
GrandMufti:

What phone is this? Redmi 3s or note 3 SE?

RN3PPSE 54k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
kazzonline:

RN3PPSE 54k

You can't blame the person. He / she probably used DHL or EMS to ship the phone at the time of purchase.

Or the person probably didn't buy from Aliexpress but from vendors here in Nigeria.

Even if the person intends to make abnormal profits, as long as there is a buyer willing to pay that price, I don't see any issues with it.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
someone here said they were able to use NTEL with RN3SE?

its not working for me, as usual. maybe na my sim sef. this is the 3rd phone that i'm using that supports their bands but won't work
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yusods(m): 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
Abeg. Why is it that the price of the Xiaomi redmi note 4 changes with the colours
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
yusods:
Abeg. Why is it that the price of the Xiaomi redmi note 4 changes with the colours

Jamb question. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
kazzonline:

Yeah na true u talk,but i wud always advice anyone dat intends to mk such payment shld buy dia own at brand new instead,infact i wud dedicate my time to teach dem how to order and appeal sef

Nice one bro. its all about trying to learn how to fish, instead of just eating the fish only.

learning how to order can be annoying, but with time, one will be a guru. Just like me, am still learning facts about Aliexpress.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samiceman: 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
Profcamsey:
Can I charge my new phone with generator?
sad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by goldtooth: 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hello "Xiaomites" cheesy

Please i want to buy Redmi 4A with my friends cards(GTB and Access) How do i escape appeal as i dont think he will have time to go to the bank to get me his statement and also an appeal may last beyond feb 28 and make me loose the limit on both cards for this month of feb. So

1. Should i open a new aliexpress account that bears his name and fund using his cards? OR

2. Should i use the cards on my old aliexpress account(more than 3years old)

Please help me sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Reminderz and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.