Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9297108 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3115) (3116) (3117) (3118) (3119) (3120) (3121) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yahmaid04(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
Boomboost:
Pls guys @ Protein, Gptech, Grandmufti and other good fellows. How can 1 scroll screenshot with RN5?

I loved this feature on the Gionee M5 mini
swipe ur screen with three fingers frm top to bottom then touch screen grabbed pic, u will see an option for scroll.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
CuteMaro:

I sell glo at #950
9 mobile #700
Check my signature and contact me on whatsapp

Confirm that your glo price again.

Is it 1gb @ ₦950 or 2gb @ ₦950?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
GrandMufti:

That is not what I asked. Why bother chatting the seller? For what motive?
to see if things can be worked out. kiss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
ubev01:
to see if things can be worked out. kiss

By the seller sending the phone before payment abi? Or by sending half of the money till he sees the phone. I guess that's how we all bought our phones from far away China.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
GrandMufti:

Dey deceive ya sef.
Lol, anyway i know those i do biz with, i trust them cos they have delivered so many times but those who are yet to try them have a right to be sceptical. Chatting the seller up in the first place may be to see whether they can be convinced, but the fact that it didn't happen now doesn't mean it won't happen next time. So sir let's just forget it, love moves on. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
GrandMufti:

By the seller sending the phone before payment abi? Or by sending half of the money till he sees the phone. I guess that's how we all bought our phones from far away China.
no sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phayteprecious1(f): 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
CuteMaro:

I sell glo at #950
9 mobile #700
Check my signature and contact me on whatsapp
Normal Glo 2gb is #1000.... how come your own 1gb is#950?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
Phayteprecious1:

Normal Glo 2gb is #1000.... how come your own 1gb is#950?
I have a seller that sells for #850
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
[quote author=franzis post=69143198][/quote] same with my n4 but mine no worse reach this embarassed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iweecureyou: 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
Piss epp.I'm want to be new cursomer in xiaomi and i didn't no whish fone i can bye for 60k max with good battary.Somebody here is say the fone have bad news,screan poblem and insect and i am not want that.
Piss am also not use Android b4.
So who can i thrust to alldar form.
smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
Protein0:
has airing it made d person trust u?
One thingy you'll agree with me is that those that will buy won't chat very very long with loads of rhetorical questions. Imagine a question like "can I trust you with my money?" or haven't you been asked that before? I wonder if a scammer will answer "no" to such. Imagine this, 'I've read loads of positive feedbacks about you and I was actually referred to you by a friend. It's not as if I don't trust you but can you scan your international passport to me? " grin grin
Or something like' I've trust issues, can you send it first and I'll pay after receiving the phone", from someone with no single post/topic here on nairaland before o cry

The bottomline is that not everyone who buzzed you wants to buy, if you like pay Davido to give them "assurance" or even take the phone to them, they will not buy.
If some people still doubt aliexpress with one of the best buyer's protection policy, who are 'we' with few hundreds of just online feedbacks and recommendations?
But it's not OK for you to start airing it, or did someone ask you here? kiss

Guy, walahi, laff wan kee me here as I dey read your post about people and trust issues. E no easy for una marketers. Still, no real harm in macbey airing the issue. He didn't post any name of the prospective if I recall correctly, and it's stimulated a healthy discourse on the matter for people in the Thread to wade in with their views/opinions. In the end I think we are all the beneficiaries for having read and contributed.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
vosquare:
d thing easy na....u have trust issue,u don't need to start convo with a stranger...not to talk of money matter. At the same time,d seller should not have posted d chats....that's very bad on him and the buyer

But e no mention the prospective buyer name na.. abi I miss that part? I think it's a healthy topic for discussion.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
ubev01:
Lol, anyway i know those i do biz with, i trust them cos they have delivered so many times but those who are yet to try them have a right to be sceptical. Chatting the seller up in the first place may be to see whether they can be convinced, but the fact that it didn't happen now doesn't mean it won't happen next time. So sir let's just forget it, love moves on. Thanks

At the bolded is why people get scammed. Or you think the scammer will tell you he's not legit? The logical thing to do is to ask those who have bought from him. That's what most people do here

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
macbeyland:

My reason for posting it here is that I want the issue discussed, and also to pass that message that it's no use chatting a seller up, making him/her send you full spec, pictures and reviews of a product if you doubt his or her credibility.

I would have agreed that it was wrong to have posted it here if I had released any detail about the person. In this case, I don't think I agree with you on that.

I have actually had customers who doubted my credibility and had to do my best to convince them. Some even still doubted until we found a way to do face to face transaction. However, I appreciated those ones because they came with their own trust issue at the beginning of our conversation and it was handled. I feel to engage someone exhaustively for a very long while, then coming up with that line was a bit unfair.

I hadn't seen this your post before my earlier ones in response to other comments on your original post. Exactly what i was saying too that you did not reveal anything about the prospective buyer and that your post was good and necessary for discussion. I also don't see anything you've done wrong by bringing up this issue for discussion.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
iweecureyou:
Piss epp.I'm want to be new cursomer in xiaomi and i didn't no whish fone i can bye for 60k max with good battary.Somebody here is say the fone have bad news,screan poblem and insect and i am not want that.
smiley

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phayteprecious1(f): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
grinface98:
Na 1gb or 2gb?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
grinface98:

Na the 1gb for ₦950 dey cause wahala grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
grinface98:
on nairaland?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DavisBloom(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
Mi8 SE got led notification?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
ubev01:
if i have trust issues, the seller has a duty to calm me down, give me assurance backed with strong evidence and then still respect my decision at the end.

If I be jobman, what you're asking me to do is package you for the slaughter. Personally, as an honest dealer, I won't sweat the technique. Just tell you to go with your instincts while telling you straight up that I'm legit to deal with. In the end, the ball remains in your court to decide if to deal or not.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
nabeans:

Guy, walahi, laff wan kee me here as I dey read your post about people and trust issues. E no easy for una marketers. Still, no real harm in macbey airing the issue. He didn't post any name of the prospective if I recall correctly, and it's stimulated a healthy discourse on the matter for people in the Thread to wade in with their views/opinions. In the end I think we are all the beneficiaries for having read and contributed.

Exactly my point bro. It was not even about the buyer nor about me. It's about discourse and enlightenment. Bottom line is..... It's no use starting a business conversation with someone whom you can't trust. That's actually the message that should be gleaned from this.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
grinface98:

You neva ansa the kweshon...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phayteprecious1(f): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
iweecureyou:
smiley
This your matter get as e be ooooo

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
Phayteprecious1:

Na 1gb or 2gb?
2gb
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
GrandMufti:

Na the 1gb for ₦950 dey cause wahala grin
Lol na 2gb I dey talk oo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
nabeans:

You neva ansa the kweshon...
No mind me jare. Na 2gb
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
macbeyland:

Exactly my point bro. It was not even about the buyer nor about me. It's about discourse and enlightenment. Bottom line is..... It's no use starting a business conversation with someone whom you can't trust. That's actually the message that should be gleaned from this.

Gbam! End of discussion. May God continue to elevate una marketers patience and grow your ministries n'aha Jesus, ahhmiin..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
veekid:
on nairaland?
Yes he is but I've forgotten his username. Chat/call him instead: 08075368473

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oxygenlove(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
iweecureyou:
smiley
Cc. NOOBODY, and if u have trust issue'S', contact nobody

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
iweecureyou:
smiley

Oga yarn pigin English na, that one go beta. Go for the redmi 5 plus. Contact Noobody, Macbeyland, Protein and Holuwaxheun.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
grinface98:
Yes he is but I've forgotten his username. Chat/call him instead: 08075368473
it's 900 not 850 as you said
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sanandreas(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
I got this for my redmi 5a prime. The clarity of the sound is dope. Unfortunately it is out of stock for now on AliExpress. Name is usams EP-22.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3115) (3116) (3117) (3118) (3119) (3120) (3121) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.