Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9368582 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (9325) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steevy(m): 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
Na wah o, tot it was China small packet that is not trackable.

Dank1u:

Don't stress yourself over it, it's not a trackable parcel just wait for the call
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Austinemark53(m): 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Someone should Pls help me explain this, I don't understand

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
Protein0:
Xiaomi mi max Nillkin frosted case for sale.

Ordered before phone but later chose to go with Redmi note 4x. Interested? Call 08130403832
Thanks.
. Can we see the case sir?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
Austinemark53:
Someone should Pls help me explain this, I don't understand

Looks like your item is on its way to umuahia.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Austinemark53(m): 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
OK thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Austinemark53(m): 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Looks like your item is on its way to umuahia.
.Thanks alot... But I used Abia state university as my location, they should have atleast brought it to the post office at Okigwe. embarassed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jaidoski(m): 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
iheanyi4u:

Try this

Connect your phone to your computer.
1. Open start menu and search for device manager
2. Look through the list for "portable devices"... if it is the problem, you should see a yellow caution triangle beside your phone's name.
3. Right-click on the device name and select update driver software.
4. A dialog box shud pop up. Select browse my computer for driver software
5. Another screen shud appear. Here, select let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer
6. On the next screen, you should see a possible list of options...look for MTP USB device
7. Select it and click next. It will reinstall and your computer will detect the device.

Hope this helps.
Thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kazzonline: 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
nadalion:
I was going to buy the moto g5 but when I compared the price, spec (battery, ram screen ratio, and weight, d redmi note 4x is better. My only problem is that hybrid sim slot on xiaomi phones. Abeg who get fund on their alipocket, let's talk business.

Hello,talk to me,i av my march 200dollar limit on two cards,provided you would fund the accounts
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
Holuwaxheun:
Good afternoon.

Did anyone notice that, Free shipping is no longer available for Xiaomi redmi 4 pro? embarassed
Only Dreami store offers "free" shipping.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
GrandMufti:

Which one? iPhone 7? wink
lmao weldone ooo
Galaxy note 3 ni oo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
kazzonline:

Hello,talk to me,i av my march 200dollar limit on two cards,provided you would fund the accounts
same rate?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stakekay1(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
rookidmart:

What device is that?
MTP works out of the box -- even in Windows 10.
Pls how do you set it for Android, redmi note 2 precisely. My USB doesn't recognized by other device. Tnx
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lafayette(m): 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
Easiest method to unlock redmi note 3 pro bootloader

http://www.techvillaz.com/2017/02/easily-unlock-xiaomi-redmi-note-3-pro.html
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Aphrygian(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dank1u:

Don't stress yourself over it, it's not a trackable parcel just wait for the call
pls why did u say sooo, my own tracking page has the same structure buh the diff is that its on preadviced.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
Stakekay1:
Pls how do you set it for Android, redmi note 2 precisely. My USB doesn't recognized by other device. Tnx
I have no idea why it doesn't work out of the box for you guys.
Try the methods posted by my ogas above.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Aphrygian(m): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
eleojo23:

It can display that for 2-14days.
But don't fear, it usually doesn't stay like that for more than 4 days if you consider weekends.

The next update should be "The item is at PostNL sorting center"

And the only way to speed it up is to seat back, relax and wait patiently...grin
my prophet its now at the sorting center ooooo. How many more days to lagos?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
Aphrygian:
my prophet its now at the sorting center ooooo. How many more days to lagos?

The next update should be
"The item is on transport to the country of destination"

You should get your package within the next 6-8 days or less, all things being equal.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Aphrygian(m): 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
eleojo23:

The next update should be
"The item is on transport to the country of destination"

You should get your package within the next 6-8 days or less, all things being equal.

fanks soooo much am excited. My first time of ordering shaaaaa. Though not a xaomi product
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
Aphrygian:
fanks soooo much am excited. My first time of ordering shaaaaa. Though not a xaomi product

You are welcome.

Just relax, your package will soon arrive.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
kazzonline:

seen my pm?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kazzonline: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
nadalion:

seen my pm?

I dont understand nairaland pm tins,send me a whatsapp msg,07051054953
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
kazzonline:

I dont understand nairaland pm tins,send me a whatsapp msg,07051054953
Seen, Remove your number. Do u take calls on that line?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samiceman: 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
Guys, received my device today and the experience is just waoh!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
Samiceman:
Guys, received my device today and the experience is just waoh!
What device?
Post pictures and review.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 12:00am On Feb 28, 2017
Tip for ordering Xiaomi phones:
Because Xiaomi doesn't have an offline presence in Nigeria, parts may be hard to come by.
If you're buying a Xiaomi device --or any little known android device -- from AliExpress you're advised to purchase also :. a tempered screen protector to protect your screen;
an extra screen so if your screen breaks it can readily be replaced, also if your screen breaks years from now getting the parts on AliExpress would be hard as sellers might not stock the item in favour of newer devices.
-an extra battery, if you so desire.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kazzonline: 12:11am On Feb 28, 2017
nadalion:
Seen, Remove your number. Do u take calls on that line?

Not at all,whatsapp only,leave am dia,anybody wey wan spam the line,na direct gtb go charge am 100dollars dem go credit me,so i happy as e dey dia
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nurez305(m): 12:16am On Feb 28, 2017
rookidmart:

Only Dreami store offers "free" shipping.
please did you know how many days it take dreami store to ship order... my order has been showing awaiting shipment for the past 5days now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 12:35am On Feb 28, 2017
nurez305:
please did you know how many days it take dreami store to ship order... my order has been showing awaiting shipment for the past 5days now

Exercise patience, sir.
If the item isn't shipped after some time the order will be cancelled and your money refunded.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samiceman: 1:02am On Feb 28, 2017
rookidmart:

What device?
Post pictures and review.
Redmi 3s.

But the device is sleek, the battery kind of drops faster than I expected

Came with two adapters, and I have been having issues with the camera since this evening, was trying to take a picture but kept getting ' can't connect to camera' error message... But not it's camera not responding restarted the device a dozen times still the same thing

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by polariss(m): 1:55am On Feb 28, 2017
eleojo23:

You are welcome.

Just relax, your package will soon arrive.
please how much is the dollar rate?..is it fixed or its influenced by the daily exchange rate.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kazzonline: 2:29am On Feb 28, 2017
Samiceman:
Redmi 3s.

But the device is sleek, the battery kind of drops faster than I expected

Came with two adapters, and I have been having issues with the camera since this evening, was trying to take a picture but kept getting ' can't connect to camera' error message... But not it's camera not responding restarted the device a dozen times still the same thing

Either ur device needs anew update,or go to app list,force stop camera and restart,let see which one wud work,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kazzonline: 2:30am On Feb 28, 2017
polariss:
please how much is the dollar rate?..is it fixed or its influenced by the daily exchange rate.

Banks 100dollar limit for now is fixed at 320gtb or 325 acess and we pray it reduces not increase,blackmkt rate dey flutuate,but e nor dey ever cum down reach 400 its always above

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (9325) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SirJerrie(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.