Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9201869 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3978) (3979) (3980) (3981) (3982) (3983) (3984) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
Updated price list......

Express delivery of items(not limited to these)with freebies and a delivery time line of 7 working days available

Redmi note 5AI (4/64gb)---70k
Redmi note 5AI (3/32gb)---67k
Redmi note 6 pro (4/64gb)---80k
Redmi note 6 pro (3/32gb)---70k
Redmi 5 plus (3/32gb)----57k
Redmi 5 plus (4/64gb)---65k

Alixpress deals(not limited to these)with freebies included..

Redmi note 5AI (4/64gb)---62k
Redmi note 5AI (3/32gb)---56k
Redmi note 6 pro (4/64gb)---73k
Redmi note 6 pro (3/32gb)---64k
Mi a2 lite (4/64gb)---- 58k
Mi a2 lite (3/32gb)---55k
Redmi 5 plus (3/32gb)----48k
Redmi 5 plus (4/64gb)---57k
Redmi 6 pro(4/64gb)--56k
Redmi 6 pro(3/32gb)--49k

kindly note that these prices are subjected to fluctuations as prices vary daily and timeline for delivery is within 3-4wks.
Alixpress checkout for other xiaomi models and accesories,like lcd replacement screens,batteries,cases,earphones etc. other Phone brands(Oukitel,OnePlus,Nokia,Oppo,Vivo,Bluboo,Umidigi,Homtomare readily available at "a cheaper $$$$ than your bank" rate.

Give us your links and we will check out quickly for you or trust us to find the best and cheapest deals for you....

Money back if your order does not arrive guaranteed✓✓✓.

Contact calls/whatsapp:07051054953,08100115319 now for all your sweet deals...

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
bigtt76:
The theme you use sometimes affect the proper display of settings. I'm using My Oreo theme and each time I check for miui updates, that blue button to click is missing but when I changed to the default Miui theme, it reappears undecided Change back to your default theme and see if you can find the settings there.

Thanks for your input but it's still the same, I think it's caused by my current system update. Somewhere in the change log they made mention of "settings on the lock screen". Obviously it's not implemented correctly
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hexor:

You have it in stock?
Overseas, delivery within 12days to Lagos
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
queenfav:
I have a brand new hybrid sim adapter. Anyone that needs it in Port Harcourt can swing by my showroom. Maybe i might throw in lunch, if i have money that day.
Na for sale? If yes how much.
If no where your showroom dey make I reach there with lightning speed!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mrsdaniel: 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hello house, I have heard a lot about xiaomi users always giving good testimony about the phone. please i am in the market for a durable , long battery lasting, ultra fast charging phone. Kindly advice on what model of xiaomi phone to go for and where to purchase ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flexerking(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
mrsdaniel:
Hello house, I have heard a lot about xiaomi users always giving good testimony about the phone. please i am in the market for a durable , long battery lasting, ultra fast charging phone. Kindly advice on what model of xiaomi phone to go for and where to purchase ?
and your budget is ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eanestca(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
queenfav:
I have a brand new hybrid sim adapter. Anyone that needs it in Port Harcourt can swing by my showroom. Maybe i might throw in lunch, if i have money that day.

am in ph and will appreciate the hybrid sim adapter plus bonus lunch, where is your show room so i can come around.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
queenfav:
Gptech Ifedith GrandMufti. It's like i have sacrificed my good battery life for better audio output by doing an update. My battery life isn't so good anymore. I guess with Xiaomi, you can't have it all!

Lolzzz, funny you. Na this one make them give parable say 'you sell craze take buy winch.

Since the stuff is now producing extra bass I guess its only normal to use more power to do that over a long period of time.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mrsdaniel: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
flexerking:
and your budget is ?

Advice and leave flexible options for me smiley !
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
mrsdaniel:

Advice and leave flexible options for me smiley !
Pocophone f1
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
I'm on the latest miui version 10.0.4.0 if I change to the default theme its there.

Another intriguing thing I noticed is that depending on your device version, the way the Settings entries are arranged may be different. For example on the Global Version (SG) on the settings menu you have for example Battery and Performance. On the Taiwanese version (SH) under the same Settings, the menu entry is Battery and I'm sure this might be different on the Chinese version (Chinese ROM)

genius43:

I guess you are not on version 10.0.4 yet, cos it is visibly absent irrespective of the theme

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mrsdaniel: 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ifedith:

Pocophone f1

Kindly advice me as a newbie on full detail and price range. . I am simply a novice of the above mentioned phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
queenfav:
Gptech Ifedith GrandMufti. It's like i have sacrificed my good battery life for better audio output by doing an update. My battery life isn't so good anymore. I guess with Xiaomi, you can't have it all!

You can download the rom and reflash...

Your files won't get deleted
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
maclawrence02 and eanestca.. It's at Shop 66 POWA Plaza beside Mini okoro Police post old Aba road Rumougba Port Harcourt. Its just one o, and not for sale. So who will step down for the other? You can come by 4pm ish.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
mrsdaniel:

Kindly advice me as a newbie on full detail and price range. . I am simply a novice of the above mentioned phone

What exactly do you want in a phone? That poco f1 might be far more than what you need in phone. For me personally, I think poco is for those who loves gaming because of its speed.

Besides, poco is well over a 100k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eanestca(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
queenfav:
maclawrence02 and eanestca.. It's at Shop 66 POWA Plaza beside Mini okoro Police post old Aba road Rumougba Port Harcourt. Its just one o, and not for sale. So who will step down for the other? You can come by 4pm ish.

I will strep down for Maclawrence, he indicated first.
Thank you

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
eanestca:

I will strep down for Maclawrence, he indicated first.
Thank you

Awww, what a gentleman you are �

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
Boyco:
Any body in kubwa abuja that can help install gcam?
which phone is it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
GrandMufti:

You can download the rom and reflash...

Your files won't get deleted
hian.. Biko, am very afraid of all these flashing things. I will do another update sha, maybe that will help.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
eanestca:

I will strep down for Maclawrence, he indicated first. Thank you
This is really sweet of you.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
macbeyland:

Lolzzz, funny you. Na this one make them give parable say 'you sell craze take buy winch.

Since the stuff is now producing extra bass I guess its only normal to use more power to do that over a long period of time.
The matter tire me o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Donfamous(m): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
tqsmile:

Which part of Lagos sir
ikeja
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
mrsdaniel:
get ursef the oppo find x with 50W SuperVOOC charging support that can fully charge a depleted battery under 35min.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
queenfav:
Screenshot the usage patterns
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bendovex: 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
queenfav:
how can I locate your showroom ma'am? I'm in Ph and would love to get the sim adapter.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
aezenkwu:
I have a Gionee M6 that i just want to swap with redmi Note 5. All accessories all intact both the caton. Any one ready to swap with xiaomi rn5 let me know Asap. If there is an additional charges I have to add to the phone like money. Let me know Asap. Call or whatsapp me on 07037890136
grin grin grin... I believe ur barking up the wrong tree. Sell ur phone and buy the phone of ur choice... My advice
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
OversightTM:

Are you for real? Mehn that money is big sha in this ghetto but it's worth it. Ifedith let's deal
070three1080two87
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bendovex: 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
queenfav:
OK, I guess I came late to the party.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
fibonacci2526
Sorry for the unfortunate accident. Ur life is wealth
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
flexerking:
when no moni na these kind bonaza dey de

Lolzzz
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ifedith:
fibonacci2526
Sorry for the unfortunate accident. Ur life is wealth

Apt

(1) (2) (3) ... (3978) (3979) (3980) (3981) (3982) (3983) (3984) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.