Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9172609 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5826) (5827) (5828) (5829) (5830) (5831) (5832) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
maclawrence02:

Leo dwm19

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
maclawrence02:

Leo dwm19

Does the pics change on it own..... This one i download na lion dey dere.... Also battery icon.... Network bar no change like ur own
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flawless911(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
friendoly:
Any one that is using Xiaomi phone should please send the carton pics where the IMEI number showed to my whatsapp 08034823510. Thanks in anticipation. Help me reach my target as a promoter
I'm reporting your account for attempted Identity Theft.. U're a TheĀ”f.. And anybody that willingly gives up his/her IMEI to u is a big fo0l

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gsparks01(m): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Correct. That Snapseed, I never Sabi am till date.
me sef na touch touch I do o grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
friendoly:
Any one that is using Xiaomi phone should please send the carton pics where the IMEI number showed to my whatsapp 08034823510. Thanks in anticipation. Help me reach my target as a promoter

grin grin grin
U knw this is risky right??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flawless911(m): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
Do not, for any reason, ever share yr IMEI to anybody or anything, not even yr own blood relatives.. U no know who dem don coerce to steal yr identity.. Don't say u were never warned!!

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flawless911(m): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2019
Please the big accounts here: fibonacci2526, grandmufti, gptech, protein0, noobody, macbeyland; you would be doing the intergrity of this thread a big favour, by joining me and reporting friendoly to the super moderators to take action before we have cases of stolen identities here.. Thank You

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
flawless911:
Please the big accounts here: fibonacci2526, grandmufti, gptech, protein0, noobody, macbeyland; you would be doing the intergrity of this thread a big favour, by joining me and reporting friendoly to the super moderators to take action before we have cases of stolen identities here.. Thank You

Not just asking for the IMEI, but spamming and flooding the thread with his request.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoleAndFish: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
friendoly:
I don't have problems with you reporting my account because I am not doing anything wrong, I am only a xiaomi promoter that have to report the carton of any phone sold with the imei number so I can retain my job and get an incentive. 08034823510 this is my phone number and also my whatsapp number you can check me up or investigate me
Show us proof to validate your claims
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoleAndFish: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
jboixxx:
BoleAndFish, this imei only affects 9ja launched devices. Nevertheless, we too like to cut corners in this country. Those asking for reports don't know how many units de deployed to sellers/9ja?

As for me and my households, my IMEI is for me ALONE.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Spartan1203(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
Please guys. help me. I just got rn7 and it won't detect my glo line at all. But my wifi modem detects it. What could be the reason?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
Spartan1203:
Please guys. help me. I just got rn7 and it won't detect my glo line at all. But my wifi modem detects it. What could be the reason?

Hope you didn't set it on 4G only? Or check if the SIM card is turned on.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
We all should kindly note that IMEI number is quite sensitive and part of the proof of ownership of the device.

In mobile tracking, your IMEI is a very vital thing and the day a security agent told me of the extent of the sensitivity was when I started blurring it out on phones' pix for ads. Giving such to a random person isn't going to be fresh and as such I will implore us all to be cautious.

I think this promoter should rather channel his energy to promoting the products,get more sales to retain his job. I believe if he aggressively market the product the way he is begging for IMEI numbers, he would surpass his target sef.

Let's remember that it was favour the vulture did that made it bald till today and Jesus didn't ask us to love our neighbours pass ourselves wink
kiss
Cc flawless911

18 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
friendoly:

Why are we like this
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
friendoly:
I am a xiaomi promoter at slot Okpara Avenue Enugu

If someone has snapped the IMEI before at the point of purchase and sent to their supervisor nko
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
genius43:

Not just asking for the IMEI, but spamming and flooding the thread with his request.

Actually thou,
He wan try beat the system,
I think the way xiaomi sales rep work is,they submit there reports by dropping every imei of phone they sold,
But what he doesnt know is that,phones we buy from china doesnt count,
And even if anyone buys from registered outlets here in nigeria,the sales rep for that store for don mark am as ehn own sales,
So baba wan form smart,beat the system,get plenty imei submit for ehn ogas,so salary go enter grin

And i wont advice anyone to give anybody ur imei number thou,its very very risky.

Cheers smiley

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
friendoly:
Jesus please I am a promoter not a scam is hard to believe but is the truth.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
friendoly:
I am a promoter at slot Okpara Avenue Enugu my phone number is 08034823510 . Chat me up and I will show you all the evidence you want. I will make a video call also at my outlet and I will show you all you want as a prove. I just really need the pics of the phone carton with imei to prove to send report to the company so they will retain me and pay my full salary. I don't have any bad motive.

Oga rest na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
Spartan1203:

Does it detect other networks? Try it in the other SIM slot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
noobody:

Actually thou,
He wan try beat the system,
I think the way xiaomi sales rep work is,they submit there reports by dropping every imei of phone they sold,
But what he doesnt know is that,phones we buy from china doesnt count,
And even if anyone buys from registered outlets here in nigeria,the sales rep for that store for don mark am as ehn own sales,
So baba wan form smart,beat the system,get plenty imei submit for ehn ogas,so salary go enter grin

And i wont advice anyone to give anybody ur imei number thou,its very very risky.

Cheers smiley

Nice info.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
Please does RN7 have band 28?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5826) (5827) (5828) (5829) (5830) (5831) (5832) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.