Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9232295 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Gptech:

Very good.

Help me give him that Langsdom M400 link pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flexispy: 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
How much AliExpress rates for naira to dollar. New to it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
hopsydboi:

Yes boss, with facts! I got two people following this thread now from Thier CX thread!
No time to engage anyone!
And xaiomitez help me shout hallelujah ooo... Got an employment confirmation mail today!!!!

Congrats sir!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
flexispy:

Kindly take time to read this

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/276#53579932

Then come back with other questions...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
flexispy:

You are welcome to the building sir.

We use GTB and access bank atm cards. GTB is 320 per dollar, which hike access bank is 325 per dollar,

Pls read here for more information first

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/276#53579932
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ib4real95(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ive been stylishly peeping in this thread for a while..even princetom1 caught me grin(no vex sey i noreply your pm baba). I was just thinking of getting a xiaomi device but ram management was what was holding me back and my hot 2 was perfect at that.. as dem don kuku move my hot 2 now im gonna get a xiaomi device and i have no doubt about the ram management again as i saw how the redmi 4a performed in that aspect on youtube even in terms ofspeed generally.. im fvcking impressed.. cant wait to get me a mi device.. im starting with the 4a and thanks to ennyhola for creating that thread on the 4a.. XIAOMI IS HERE TO STAY

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LMohd(m): 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
hopsydboi:
Expecting a 4a 32gb.... I don't know if i should sell it self! But who want to buy redmi 4A 32gb
how much?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
ib4real95:
Ive been stylishly peeping in this thread for a while..even princetom caught me grin(no vex sey i noreply your pm baba). I was just thinking of getting a xiaomi device but ram management was what was holding me back and my hot 2 was perfect at that.. as dem don kuku move my hot 2 now im gonna get a xiaomi device and i have no doubt about the ram management again as i saw how the redmi 4a performed in that aspect on youtube even in terms ofspeed generally.. im fvcking impressed.. cant wait to get me a mi device.. im starting with the 4a and thanks to ennyhola for creating that thread on the 4a.. XIAOMI IS HERE TO STAY
Hehehehe you are welcome into the house bro... Have 3 4a in my family, mum n two sisters. It super sleek! So light weight! And performance is 100% even if you are an heavy user! You can order yourself as it below the $100 monthly limit!
Or anyone one of the boss here can help you with the order if you have difficulty in doing that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gentleiris(m): 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
hopsydboi:
Expecting a 4a 32gb.... I don't know if i should sell it self! But who want to buy redmi 4A 32gb
how much?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
Please anyone use have used the VR on his xaiomi phone?
I want to have a feel
..Please give more details of it use generally Sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
LMohd:
how much?
gentleiris:

how much?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gentleiris(m): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
hopsydboi:

is it the 2 GB RAM/32 GB ROM. I'll buy it if u're still willing to sell
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
princetom1:

Help me give him that Langsdom M400 link pls
Langsdom M400 Gloss Metal Earphones In Ear Headset Earphone with Microphone Stereo Bass for XIAOMI IPHONE MP3 fone de ouvido
http://s.aliexpress.com/qyiYzQ36
(from AliExpress Android)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ib4real95(m): 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
hopsydboi:

Hehehehe you are welcome into the house bro... Have 3 4a in my family, mum n two sisters. It super sleek! So light weight! And performance is 100% even if you are an heavy user! You can order yourself as it below the $100 monthly limit!
Or anyone one of the boss here can help you with the order if you have difficulty in doing that
Thanks man.. cant wait to join you guys
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
ib4real95:
Ive been stylishly peeping in this thread for a while..even princetom1 caught me grin(no vex sey i noreply your pm baba). I was just thinking of getting a xiaomi device but ram management was what was holding me back and my hot 2 was perfect at that.. as dem don kuku move my hot 2 now im gonna get a xiaomi device and i have no doubt about the ram management again as i saw how the redmi 4a performed in that aspect on youtube even in terms ofspeed generally.. im fvcking impressed.. cant wait to get me a mi device.. im starting with the 4a and thanks to ennyhola for creating that thread on the 4a.. XIAOMI IS HERE TO STAY

What more can i say?

Welcome to the hood

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Easychamp: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Easychamp:
GTBank virtual mastercard Don Land me for appeal oh!

But their website keeps returning errors that the system is busy.
Please I need suggestions.

Is their system usually busy that it becomes very difficult to upload documents
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
hopsydboi:

My oga, it not easy jare.. God go help us all!
Yes oo
If u no go experience, u no go know grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
Somebody uses a KZ EDR2 earpiece here....Who you be, show face o angry

I ordered two when I saw the post that it's pretty nice...Hmmm na another thing I dey experience here o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
emaminaj:
Somebody uses a KZ EDR2 earpiece here....Who you be, show face o angry

I ordered two when I saw the post that it's pretty nice...Hmmm na another thing I dey experience here o

How is it sounding? The only reason i didn't buy that edr2 is being cause i don't like the design, maybe urs is faulty?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by androsurf: 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
hopsydboi:

I need xiomi ooo... My head just dey swell as you guys dey praiiz this their products. Currently, I'm using tecno w4, got it for 31500. it stylishly hangs most of the time. So guys, please I have a payoneer that I can fund like $150 dollars into, issue is that the name on the card does not tallywith my real name(the card was opened with my younger brother's name cos he has international passport and that's what payoneer mostly requires to avoid double verification) what are the issue I'll be facing on this?

Secondly, is there anyone I can contact here who help people order as you suggested. Thanks From prospective xiomite
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=Easychamp post=55810185][/quote]

Fibonacci2526 is quiet today. Hope all is fine mam. Help a nigga, GrandMufti and rookidmart too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shakol91(m): 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
gidieberry:
4 dt bidget, u cn gt kz ed2 bt if u cn increase ya budget to 10 usd, a lot of sweet deals 4 u to try out UiiSii HM7, BYZ k53, plextone x41m, this ear buds re extra ordinary 4 dia pricetag....better dan kz ed9, kz ate, kz ate s..
alright. Copy me the links
Within that range
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
androsurf:

I need xiomi ooo... My head just dey swell as you guys dey praiiz this their products. Currently, I'm using tecno w4, got it for 31500. it stylishly hangs most of the time. So guys, please I have a payoneer that I can fund like $150 dollars into, issue is that the name on the card does not tallywith my real name(the card was opened with my younger brother's name cos he has international passport and that's what payoneer mostly requires to avoid double verification) what are the issue I'll be facing on this?

Secondly, is there anyone I can contact here who help people order as you suggested. Thanks From prospective xiomite
I am not sure you can pay with pioneer card! But my ogas will answer you.
What your budget and what specs do you look out for?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
Gucciboss:

Yes oo
If u no go experience, u no go know grin
Naso boss... Na starting point be the koko... Although it small but the experience will count and it still better than non.
Dream achievement na step o.. God help us all bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
gentleiris:

is it the 2 GB RAM/32 GB ROM. I'll buy it if u're still willing to sell
Where do you stay? Buzz me up 0813187*8259 whatsapp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by androsurf: 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
hopsydboi:

I am not sure you can pay with pioneer card! But my ogas will answer you.
What your budget and what specs do you look out for?
What can I get for 40k? Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
shakol91:
alright. Copy me the links Within that range
use aliexpress app to search 4 it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
androsurf:

What can I get for 40k? Thanks
I think redmi 4x
Cc princetom1 protein0 noobody rookidmart gucciboss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
androsurf:

Never had to appeal my Payoneer card.
There are no restrictions so you don't need to go through the process of funding AliExpress Pocket.

If you want someone to order for you contact Noobody/Kazzonline, or Protein0, etc.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
androsurf:

Not sure payoneer card will work on AliExpress because it doesn't work with Google play too.

Bt if u can't get a GTB and access bank cards, Protein0, noobody and others can help u buy, direct to ur location. I guess u are gonna get the redmi note 4x with this ur budget, right?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by androsurf: 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
rookidmart:

Never had to appeal my Payoneer card.
There are no restrictions so you don't need to go through the process of funding AliExpress Pocket.

If you want someone to order for you contact Noobody/Kazzonline, or Protein0, etc.

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by androsurf: 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
princetom1:

Not sure payoneer card will work on AliExpress because it doesn't work with Google play too.

Bt if u can't get a GTB and access bank cards, Protein0, noobody and others can help u buy, direct to ur location. I guess u are gonna get the redmi note 4x with this ur budget, right?

I think so. I don't know the specs though

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.