Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9367199 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6250) (6251) (6252) (6253) (6254) (6255) (6256) ... (9325) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
Bahddo:
even Samsung users are affected by the WhatsApp battery drain, yet the Samsung fanboy would not let the Xiaomi thread rest.

No you, we have agreed on two issues The Update had issues and has been withdrawn.

Then WhatsApp issue is secondary
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
jboixxx:
Be like sey you're on leave today at work.

E ma binu sir, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
kallmemrB:
Bro am not saying everyone complains but the complaint about MiUi is huge and discouraging
Bros pls as a user of xiaomi device,
Has xiaomi been good for you or bad?
Pls answer based on your personal experience not hearsay.
We await your response.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
bigtt76:
cheesy not with the way Mi is releasing Redmi fone versions upandan. I de wait MIUI 11 first before I go decide whether to await Note 10 or decamp to Samsung grin I love their new galaxy series especially the in screen camera and fingerprint. Not too much a fan of the teardrop notch undecided

You mean punch hole cameras. Those are basically glorified notches na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
bazkid24:

So that guy that complained about his stock cam has turned into the whole community of RN7 users?

That his stock cam had issues meant that the stock cam of all of the RN7 ever produced had issues as well?

Cos I don't see why you will use an isolated incident to generalise that all RN7 stock cam were not good

I quoted more than 5 posts
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
maclawrence02:

We await your response.

Are you seeking for him to change his answer or what else?

Xiaomi as an upcoming brand is not bad.

But this update was and obviously they are rectifying the problem

So leave it there bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bahddo(m): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
KngGezy:

You are Welcome Sir.
lol. I hope you know you are an irredeemable attention-seeking troll with years of pseudo-expertise in things your friends have (but not you). Better finish that law course and enter law school so that you won't have time to waste on the internet anymore (at least for a year).

Jokes apart, thanks for showing more concern in the Xiaomi brand than the current users. I'm also 'an outsider' whose interest has been caught. You love Xiaomi, you know you do! wink

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bazkid24(m): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
KngGezy:

I quoted more than 5 posts

5 users complaints is the benchmark for tagging the whole of RN7 ever produced not good enough?

5 complaints is what it takes

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
xoftxoul:

I think this is what she meant
There's a thing called in-screen camera
Another name for punch hole camera
It goes by many names though

Point of correction, this is NOT in-screen camera.

Proposed in-screen cameras still in development will be seating underneath the screen and will be invisible until when needed.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bahddo(m): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
KngGezy:

No you, we have agreed on two issues The Update had issues and has been withdrawn.

Then WhatsApp issue is secondary
secondary or not, even Samsung users have had their batteries drained by the new WhatsApp.

Doubt it? Search "whatsapp battery drain" and update your information store for future arguments.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bazkid24(m): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
KngGezy:

Are you seeking for him to change his answer or what else?
Xiaomi as an upcoming brand is not bad.
But this update was and obviously they are rectifying the problem
So leave it there bro

You have been corrected countless times that Xiaomi is not an upcoming brand
Do you enjoy spreading misinformation??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
Mrlastborn:
this guy is still tagging Xiaomi as an upcoming brand, but it baffled me a lot, because this upcoming brand over took Samsung in India since last year... Going by smartphone world, we know who India is, therefore, its better we turn blind eye to some of his posts.

Going by the bugs in MIUI 11, its a normal thing for any UI and OS to have issues in the first month of upgrade.

It is also observed that the new update in WhatsApp (fingerprint security) has caused lot of battery drain across all sort of device.

Make una free this guy
Even the recently released iOS 13.x had issues, was freezing. I don't know if they've released an update to fix it yet.

This entire thing is just tiring

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
bazkid24:

5 users complaints is the benchmark for tagging the whole of RN7 ever produced not good enough?

5 complaints is what it takes

I could have quoted more. But this your thread is a large one. If someone says something now. It will be buried under at the lowest 5 pages before dawn. Not to talk of how many pages this thread has had in the last one year.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bahddo(m): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Mrlastborn:
pls, how do you qualify an individual that only look for a defect in you, he keep mute when you are doing great, but show face whenever he sees a possible/slight defect in you...

a secret admirer

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
Unworthy/unnecessary mentions today o....Ori a maa wu bii gaari bayi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
2kurupt:

Point of correction, this is NOT in-screen camera.

Proposed in-screen cameras still in development will be seating underneath the screen and will be invisible until when needed.

She meant tear drop camera

And the inscreen was referring to the fingerprint.

These issues had been resolved

Hopefully I don't see mentions on issues that had been already resolved today
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
Bahddo:
even Samsung users are affected by the WhatsApp battery drain, yet the Samsung fanboy would not let the Xiaomi thread rest.

Lol. From all indications, his life as a whole is very boring. Only way to keep it lively is to come here. Make we help am small sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
genius43:

The guy don't do updates na. Person that said he can't do a 300mb phone update(can't remember the exact size) that you are expecting to frequently update his WhatsApp?

Lmao. I even forgot self.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
KngGezy:

That's nice,
But I keep out of challenges because I hate raising my Hope's. I hate Betting, challenges and its likes, If at all i will use the Note 10,I will buy it by Gods Grace. Wish you the best though.
amen..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
KngGezy:

Bro it is fight oo

Are you praising MIUI 11? No

Then its fight grin

GrandMufti:

OMG!! Why is comprehension so difficult on this thread?

I even replied you with 'nothing new'. Did you even care to find out what I mean?
Did you see the screenshot below that very quote? Was that also not a complaint?

Some persons using mi 9t did a full update and confirmed battery improvements
I failed to see how this comment translates to 'fight' honestly una dey try o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2kurupt:

You mean punch hole cameras. Those are basically glorified notches na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bazkid24(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
KngGezy:

I could have quoted more. But this your thread is a large one. If someone says something now. It will be buried under at the lowest 5 pages before dawn. Not to talk of how many pages this thread has had in the last one year.

You could have quoted more?

The fact is that there was no more for you to quote

You said that you are a lawyer. Will you tell a judge that you 'could' have brought evidence but you weren't able to. Won't the judge throw out your case??

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bahddo(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Mykcool:

Even the recently released iOS 13.x had issues, was freezing. I don't know if they've released an update to fix it yet.

This entire thing is just tiring
yup, also if you have a Mac, it is the course of wisdom to wait like a couple of months after a new OS version launch before updating.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
jboixxx:
Unworthy/unnecessary mentions today o....Ori a maa wu bii gaari bayi

lolllllll, e ja ka jeki ori e wu di-e sir. It is like giving someone a long rope to hang him/herself. lolllll

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Konnektions146(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
2kurupt:

Tell him to recall his PIN, there's no way an encrypted security system will forget it's set password.

Just an update

the PIN never got to work, I reset to factory using recovery mode
then , on boot, it asked for the Mi cloud account password- checked
google also asked for gmail confirmation which was done and phone is okay now

thanks for your effort to help

Cheers

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
bazkid24:

You have been corrected countless times that Xiaomi is not an upcoming brand

Do you enjoy spreading misinformation??

Sorry Sir,
They didn't say it straight to the point. They only made use of insults. But now I get from now on Xiaomi is a popular brand. Although it's just officially entering the Nigerian market. It had conquered other markets like the indian market and taken prominence over top brands like Samsung

You see i do take notice of your corrections. But I wont apply it if you don't say it nicely. That's how to treat fellow humans . Even though theres no reprimand because it's a faceless forum. But it will become a culture and affect your behaviour in reality

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
maclawrence02:

We await your response.
Sir which kind question be this.... Am the first person that bought Redmi 8 on this thread.. Maybe on Nairaland self.. If I don't like it do u think I will buy it a week before its official sale...

Answer is Goodest

Chaiii I sabi write epistle ooo.. Simple Yes or No Answer.. I busy dey write autobiography

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bazkid24(m): 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
KngGezy:

Sorry Sir,
They didn't say it straight to the point. They only made use of insults. But now I get from now on Xiaomi is a popular brand. Although it's just officially entering the Nigerian market. It had conquered other markets like the indian market and taken prominence over top brands like Samsung

You see i do take notice of your corrections. But I wont apply it if you don't say it nicely. That's how to treat fellow humans . Even though theres no reprimand because it's a faceless forum. But it will become a culture and affect your behaviour in reality

Now you know

You're welcome
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bahddo(m): 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
bazkid24:

You said that you are a lawyer. Will you tell a judge that you 'could' have brought evidence but you weren't able to. Won't the judge throw out your case??
he is not a lawyer. That his claim is just him doing pseud things as usual.

I feel bad for adding this, but he was checking JAMB admission status in 2017.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
Youngsage:

@bolded same here! Said it somewhere and it was like I had said something odd.
I've never been a fan of it but seems like these phone brands want to force it down awa throats leaving us with little choice

The thing is really annoying aswear! It's like they all planned it cheesy

Even Xiaomi ditched the classy Mi9t & Mi9 Pro display for shetty notches again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
bazkid24:

5 authorities is enough for me to win my case. I don't have to bring every precedent on the case.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
Bahddo:
he is not a lawyer. That his claim is just him doing pseud things as usual.

I feel bad for adding this, but he was checking JAMB admission status in 2017.

This line finished me grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6250) (6251) (6252) (6253) (6254) (6255) (6256) ... (9325) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: toscotech(m), t33why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.