Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9193558 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6317) (6318) (6319) (6320) (6321) (6322) (6323) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
Not an issue to me but just wondering if it is the correct representation of the device's battery life

kallmemrB:
sorry whats the main issue ur having
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Drizzle007(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
paulmarkino:
Patience always pay. Miui 11 on my Note 4x. Glory,!

If note 4x can have the MIUI update then redmi note 7 better have the MIUI 12
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bukswag(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
naijasensei:

May I suggest Via browser, a browser with a minimalist design. Its installer is less than 1MB, and it doesn't have those nonsense news feeds and popups that are common in many other browsers. The only issue I have with it is the inbuilt download manager, it is not as powerful as the one in UCbrowser, thankfully though ADM is usually up to the task.

Thanks. I'll check it out and give my feedback

But the 1mb part is quite shocking.. Hope it'll be able to supports javaScript and other salient functions (forms etc)?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dammyhy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
The video didn't tell you where to find AOD?

grin angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
bigtt76:
Not an issue to me but just wondering if it is the correct representation of the device's battery life

OK Ma.... It may be the standby time frame
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
How come yours displaying 'Glo LTE'? undecided

fibonacci2526:
Glo band 3 is starting to spread I guess.

Device: Redmi 7a

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
Please what model is yours? And where did you get it from?

madgoat:

Unless ur ear is not human grin

See mine
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
GrandMufti:

The video didn't tell you where to find AOD?
It did..

But I heard that there's ultra power save on miui 11 can't find any

The difference between 11 and 10 is like 0.1%
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
Please is this compatible with RN5 AI Global Version?

GrandMufti:

Previously you can't, I don't know if they've changed it. But normal procedure is to unlock bootloader and flash fastboot ROM below

http://bigota.d.miui.com/V11.0.3.0.PEIMIXM/whyred_global_images_V11.0.3.0.PEIMIXM_20191108.0000.00_9.0_global_f128798d03.tgz

Unlocking bootloader will wipe your phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
I hope so too ....seen others posted here and they seem to give similar timeframe. I've shared this with MI though through their Feedback app.

kallmemrB:
OK Ma.... It may be the standby time frame
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by suco01(m): 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
lilclin:
are you sure this is FIFA 2020 or modded FIFA 14. Did you download the game from playstore?

That is fifa19
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bolakale30(m): 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
genius43:

A16
B15 here, Enugu South, 103 Battalion, Gariki (PPA)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joromih1(m): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
Please Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 isn't showing Glo 4g in ilorin and most of this infinix and Tecno phones are showing Glo 4g
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
Google Chrome Browser is Killing me ooooo... Which other browser is less data consuming
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by meshachdbuzz(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
kallmemrB:
Google Chrome Browser is Killing me ooooo... Which other browser is less data consuming

Use brave browser no ads
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
meshachdbuzz:

Use brave browser no ads
thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bazkid24(m): 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
Vibesking:

There are core FIFA fans just as there are Pes fanatics.

From someone who's neither a fan of any, I'd say FIFA provides a better medium of entertainment and overall relaxation (which is suppose to be the primary objective of a game).

Unlike PES wey opponent go hold ball hypertension go wan catch you. Cause you know say you must concede.

My point is that pes is the best football game ON MOBILE. No other game comes close to it

Btw, its because you just started pes mobile that you're talking like this. Play it more n you'll get d hang of it. Besides, you're given mediocre players to start with and team spirit is also low, so that can also affect your performance

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bazkid24(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
orogodoganyin:

sorry, which FIFA?

yes there's a couple of cheats with the game play... but the game isn't so hard that it's unplayable... my campaign is on level 37 and I still win matches

That campaign mode is especially very hard to win. The difficulty is more than superstar level. I wouldn't recommend campaign mode for a newbie to pes. That shii will frustrate your life and make you give up on the game without the right tactics

Tour events is what I'll recommend for beginners

cc Vibesking
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orogodoganyin(m): 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
bazkid24:

That campaign mode is especially very hard to win. The difficulty is more than superstar level. I wouldn't recommend campaign mode for a newbie to pes. That shii will frustrate your life and make you give up on the game without the right tactics

Tour events is what I'll recommend for beginners

cc Vibesking

even for me on level 37, with Messi, neymar, salah, debruyne, Kante, aubameyang, Kane, aguero, deligt, Ronaldinho, van dijk n co,it's still frustrating...not to talk of newbies... plus the phone I'm using has a small screen
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
Bukswag:

Thanks. I'll check it out and give my feedback

But the 1mb part is quite shocking.. Hope it'll be able to supports javaScript and other salient functions (forms etc)?

It is tiny, but mighty, it can do everything a normal browser can do. It has JavaScript support, it can play videos, it can show GIFs, it also has a very sweet desktop mode (if you feel like emulating your PC). Try it out.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
kallmemrB:

I heartily recommend Via browser, a browser with a minimalist design. Its installer is less than 1MB, and it doesn't have those nonsense news feeds and popups that are common in many other browsers. It also doesn't consume much data. The only issue I have with it is the inbuilt download manager, it is not as powerful as the one in UCbrowser, thankfully though ADM is usually up to the task.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
bigtt76:
Please what model is yours? And where did you get it from?

Redmi Airdots. Cost 8K or thereabout.
Bought them from an acquaintance. Some people sell them here too and you can also get on jumia.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abduletudaye(m): 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
Rn7 for sale ooo cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Xionez(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
So MIUI 11 finally dropped today. Already updated to avoid it disappearing.
Region: Nigeria

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
bigtt76:
How come yours displaying 'Glo LTE'? undecided

I'd like to think that all their 4G Sims are provisioned to show the LTE thingy, might be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by biggmusty(m): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
Xionez:
So MIUI 11 finally dropped today. Already updated to avoid it disappearing.
Region: Nigeria

I saw your post and I decided to check. I was not notified

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
fibonacci2526:

I'd like to think that all their 4G Sims are provisioned to show the LTE thingy, might be wrong though.

No mind glo
All their new sims dey show Glo LTE

Even sims wey no dey LTE enabled

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
bigtt76:
Please is this compatible with RN5 AI Global Version?

Yes. That's fastboot ROM. Recovery rom is below

GrandMufti:

https://bigota.d.miui.com/V11.0.3.0.PEIMIXM/miui_HMNote5Global_V11.0.3.0.PEIMIXM_ff4c5a6b1a_9.0.zip

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
Joromih1:
Please Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 isn't showing Glo 4g in ilorin and most of this infinix and Tecno phones are showing Glo 4g

What is it showing?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
meshachdbuzz:

It did..

But I heard that there's ultra power save on miui 11 can't find any

The difference between 11 and 10 is like 0.1%

meshachdbuzz:
Hi frnds.. Just update my rn6p today can't find ambient display should I download latest package which is 1.9gb and flash again..

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
Funny enough it's not. I have 2 different 4G Glo Sims and none display that LTE thing. Maybe users set up the name locally on their phones.

Been a long while sis, Trust you're good. BTW loving the new Nairaland app by a good Samaritan

fibonacci2526:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by peteregwu(m): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
Pls guys I want to other xiaomi from aliexpress, is it safe to use post office for it beczuse I have a post office box there? Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6317) (6318) (6319) (6320) (6321) (6322) (6323) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PinkNature and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.