Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9386467 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6377) (6378) (6379) (6380) (6381) (6382) (6383) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Puvo: 5:04am On Nov 28, 2019
Mizik:

Available!
Hit me up on 07016854740

U have the screen guard and cover case?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 28, 2019
MilesLamar:
Can someone hook me up with any theme that change the look of the ba3 and network bar on Miui 11. Thanks
check themes from peywizart, suraj you can try colourful love V10 and biger dark by WEIGH. Good morning
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:08am On Nov 28, 2019
Diegobonito:
Lol, it consumes a lot of data

For me it doesn't. I'm sticking with it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 28, 2019
Iceking1:

I did already, I got the update yesterday afternoon.... Bro please don't update the mi11 update is nonsense, very ugly most especially the settings and other displays, if u can find a way to delete the update from appearing from ur phone please do, am in deep regret right now and I really wish I can downgrade back to mi10 I would be so glad the mi 11 update is trash, absolutely nonsense
I prefer miui 11 tho, it's more cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kingpeter404(m): 6:22am On Nov 28, 2019
hello guys please who can rectify bank issues I transfered money to a fellow yesterday and the transfer wrote error I tried it second time using different amount it wrote error too then I decided to calm down and check my account balance only to discover they had debited me twice and I did not receive any debit alert from Tuesday 26 November till now help me guys am into debt now the person said he saw the first transaction 8k but he hasn't received the second one which is 13k so right now am loosing 13k the bank is Gtbank pls what do I do
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by StRichard(m): 6:24am On Nov 28, 2019
Kingpeter404:
hello guys please who can rectify bank issues I transfered money to a fellow yesterday and the transfer wrote error I tried it second time using different amount it wrote error too then I decided to calm down and check my account balance only to discover they had debited me twice and I did not receive any debit alert from Tuesday 26 November till now help me guys am into debt now the person said he saw the first transaction 8k but he hasn't received the second one which is 13k so right now am loosing 13k the bank is Gtbank pls what do I do
call their customer care
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fortune9: 6:27am On Nov 28, 2019
Updated to miui 11.
Cool update I love� it.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kingpeter404(m): 6:32am On Nov 28, 2019
StRichard:
call their customer care
I don't now their line its a computer that's picking it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Okusi(m): 6:33am On Nov 28, 2019
Good morning Mi family. Does anyone here sell Xiaomi spare part or recommend a trusted seller?

I need a Redmi 4A battery. Anyone with a link too will be appreciated
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 6:37am On Nov 28, 2019
nani667:

Just updated awhile ago...

What's your theme name bro?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mark9854(m): 6:42am On Nov 28, 2019
Iceking1:

I did already, I got the update yesterday afternoon.... Bro please don't update the mi11 update is nonsense, very ugly most especially the settings and other displays, if u can find a way to delete the update from appearing from ur phone please do, am in deep regret right now and I really wish I can downgrade back to mi10 I would be so glad the mi 11 update is trash, absolutely nonsense
wow, no offense bro but the font you are using is what makes this update look ugly and rough... miui 11 is really cool, I strongly suggest you change your font to see the beauty.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joshkid(m): 6:49am On Nov 28, 2019
I still find it weird when I see people condemning MIUI 11 kiss... It's an absolute upgrade, The fluidness is unparallel on RN8..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mateen007: 6:51am On Nov 28, 2019
Good morning guys, I did night plan on my sim last night and as u know glo's terrible but last night it was really worse, I had to sleep but before I could, using *#*#4636#*#* I changed my band settings from what was there to LTE/WCDMA as someone once advice please, I hope it effects a change or rather, should I just change my sim?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 6:55am On Nov 28, 2019
Diegobonito:
Done, still didn't install, try installing that app let me see if it'll work on your device.
I told you I faced the same issue when I tried installing it and it worked after cleaning up the residue files from the uninstalled version.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:58am On Nov 28, 2019
John131:
Pls house who is selling this?
I don't sell this.
Cc: okikiosibodu
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:00am On Nov 28, 2019
Gptech:

Jboixxx, dem don ban u again grin.
Monitoring spirits....do I know you grin grin. No ban o.

Cc: 2kurupt
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:01am On Nov 28, 2019
Gptech:

Welcome ooo.
Make dem let this guy be jare. Life's too short to de argue unnecessarily
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:02am On Nov 28, 2019
mateen007:
Good morning guys, I did night plan on my sim last night and as u know glo's terrible but last night it was really worse, I had to sleep but before I could, using *#*#4636#*#* I changed my band settings from what was there to LTE/WCDMA as someone once advice please, I hope it effects a change or rather, should I just change my sim?
If your Glo is solely for data, leave it locked to LTE, otherwise, change it to LTE/WCDMA.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by StRichard(m): 7:03am On Nov 28, 2019
Kingpeter404:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:04am On Nov 28, 2019
Joshkid:
I still find it weird when I see people condemning MIUI 11 kiss... It's an absolute upgrade, The fluidness is unparallel on RN8..
Give them time. However, there are some features that some would prefer not to have been tampered with or something. I'm still awaiting the MIUI 11 though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:05am On Nov 28, 2019
Okusi:
Good morning Mi family. Does anyone here sell Xiaomi spare part or recommend a trusted seller?

I need a Redmi 4A battery. Anyone with a link too will be appreciated
AliExpress is your best bet sir.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emmcode: 7:06am On Nov 28, 2019
Mizik:
Available! Hit me up on 07016854740 .
Bro i need mi 9t... location: lagos.... i would prefer pay on delivery...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:06am On Nov 28, 2019
Kingpeter404:

Contact them on Twitter
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:08am On Nov 28, 2019
Kingpeter404:
Send them a DM, call their GTConnect or a mail in order of prompt response (if you can wait about ≥3min on call before a cc, go with GTConnect).
Thank God it's GTB not First bank abi Access
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by muyibabs: 7:09am On Nov 28, 2019
Ambient display when charging coming soon.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:09am On Nov 28, 2019
mateen007:

What you changed it to simply means 4G or 3G. Meaning it will alternate between both. Atleast you would be able to receive calls and sms
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by royalvicks(m): 7:10am On Nov 28, 2019
2kurupt:

Have you tried the ones in the live wallpaper section of the theme store?

Saw them but I don't like those ones, that's why I said third party apps(external/downloaded apps) but I did try one called terminator dark fate from the inbuilt theme store and it worked, but those not from theme store won't work, I have tried every possible way/method to make them appear but all to no avail
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:10am On Nov 28, 2019
muyibabs:
Ambient display when charging coming soon.

But it's already there, if you know you know. Update your Google app go to settings and activate it.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TheBoy1740: 7:14am On Nov 28, 2019
micxwell:

Did you receive your package? If you didn't, have you opened dispute?

I didn't receive it, and yeah I've opened dispute. I reordered for the item one week before the end of the protection period/dispute tho.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:18am On Nov 28, 2019
nwaobitex:
what about flovome
Don't stress yourself, come for Floveme qc 3.0cable and adapter. Celbro cables and adapters should be available this week too. →WhatsApp me here←

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by royalvicks(m): 7:18am On Nov 28, 2019
mathefaro:
I told you I faced the same issue when I tried installing it and it worked after cleaning up the residue files from the uninstalled version.

Please that spiderman theme/wallpaper you are using, does it also appear on your lock screen too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6377) (6378) (6379) (6380) (6381) (6382) (6383) ... (9327) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.