Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,091 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9193663 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6675) (6676) (6677) (6678) (6679) (6680) (6681) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
drjprince:
what made you go mute for weeks when you where asked to provide screenshots of a phone with 12hr sot on heavy usage

You should be ashamed of yourself that all what you have been doing since is typing big big English and claiming that you haven't insulted anyone,
Pathetic bro really pathetic

Try and attach prove to your claims anytime you type then you will be taken seriously
You are still what you are a broke ass looking for attention am sorry to say cry

In an argument you win some you lose some and others you leave without an answer. I have won most of the arguments on this thread. And that SOT usage argument falls under the argument that you leave without an answer. But unequivocally today I say that I lost that argument. I say this so as to put that issue to rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veramani31: 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
KngGezy:

In an argument you win some you lose some and others you leave without an answer. I have won most of the arguments on this thread. And that SOT usage argument falls under the argument that you leave without an answer. But unequivocally today I say that I lost that argument. I say this so as to put that issue to rest.

I put it to you that you are deranged and you have nobody to tell you. You just keep looking for issues when there re none. Find something else to keep you entertained and occupied as your antics re just becoming irritating.

13 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
drjprince:
what you think is right?

You lost bro
Buy s10 and come back then we can start from there
Your Scrappy Samsung A10 you bought from a variety of devices proves you are a joker

And just before you call me a marketer I was once a troll like you on this thread although I was never persistent in ignorance like you are now

Like I said perfection in the little things is what matters. With the calibration issues on the highly praised RN8 which shockingly comes with a lower processor than that in the RN7. And the overheating issues on the RN8 pro with the MTK processor I doubt if they would have given me the peace of mind I currently enjoy with my scrappy A10. An A10 which will soon be my 3rd time of buying the same device again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Brother, you really don't need all these? Nobody is getting paid here, we all came together cos of a shared common interest, and we help each other based on prev experience and knowledge too. If you have no interest in the device, leave it for those that have interest in it rather than give newbies on the thread a stressful work sieving out info, to get desired results. Really brother, you don't need this. This is about my last post on related issues. I love you (no homo), but you've got to stop this
Over and out

Much respect bro,

But come to think of it. All those who have shared opposing views are called trolls. I'm not paid by Samsung or by anyone for that matter. I am just a techy and gadget loving person. I love following the latest trends in the technology world. My comments are rather being trolled by members of this thread. I adviced someone and I was insulted for giving a honest advice. I did nothing wrong
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
atheistandproud:

Quotes that you deliberately mutilated and doctored. How can you be so cheap? Even 5 kobo coin will buy you with lots of change left over. Nna go and provide screenshot. Osiso.

Yessir,

God bless us all Sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
veramani31:

I put it to you that you are deranged and you have nobody to tell you. You just keep looking for issues when there re none. Find something else to keep you entertained and occupied as your antics re just becoming irritating.

Okay another insult, why not use the more common word. Why try to reduce the heaviness of the more explicit words. If I were to be like some other monikers. I could have had you banned for some months for this unwarranted cursing. But I respect you and your view ,which by the way is a normal response to the truth. As someone known for speaking the truth. God bless us all bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
Go get a life troll, nobody cares about your shetty opinion on devices people bought with their own hard earned money.

FYI I care less about how my you feel, cry me a river.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jidaiski(m): 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
Please guys in the house,does redmi note 7 support OTG?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toppzzyy: 12:03am On Jan 11, 2020
Opetech:

Thank you, the 720dp on Mi A3 seems to be the only set back. Anyone here using Mi A3? What's the screen experience like?

if you talk them go say you no know weytin you they talk. MI A3 is bae.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Xionez(m): 12:07am On Jan 11, 2020
Jidaiski:

Yes!!!
And if you have a USB Type C to Type C cable, another phone can act as drive...and it will even charge. You will be able to transfer files between phones at record speeds.

Confirmed using the latest Macbook Air charger cable.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 12:08am On Jan 11, 2020
Jidaiski:

RN7 is the chairman of OTG. You can get a USB hub and connect keyboard, mouse and flash all enter and it'll carry all of them. I am a proud owner. My phone is heading to almost a year old now.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 12:09am On Jan 11, 2020
Xionez:

Yes!!!
And if you have a USB Type C to Type C cable, another phone can act as drive...and it will even charge. You will be able to transfer files between phones at record speeds.

Confirmed using the latest Macbook Air charger cable.

Sabi person.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 11, 2020
2kurupt:
Go get a life troll, nobody cares about your shetty opinion on devices people bought with their own hard earned money.

I'm sorry dont be pained. If I hurt your feelings I'm sorry. I will not present the truth so openly next time.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deeni131: 1:17am On Jan 11, 2020
I can't seems to find recent videos I downloaded,if I Wana use them as WhatsApp status, on this Rn8. Recent downloaded videos should be found at the first row.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KoladeAkinlade(m): 1:36am On Jan 11, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Are you using memory card?

No
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 1:38am On Jan 11, 2020
Opetech:

Thank you, the 720dp on Mi A3 seems to be the only set back. Anyone here using Mi A3? What's the screen experience like?
lol very seductive
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hardeycute(m): 1:48am On Jan 11, 2020
I'm sure that none of you guys will die if you fail to quote him.

He distorts facts and claims he is telling the "truth". I believe we can successfully have this challenge of not quoiting him.

18 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:59am On Jan 11, 2020
Deeni131:
I can't seems to find recent videos I downloaded,if I Wana use them as WhatsApp status, on this Rn8. Recent downloaded videos should be found at the first row.
Check the app you downloaded from.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mod1411: 4:05am On Jan 11, 2020
toppzzyy:

if you talk them go say you no know weytin you they talk. MI A3 is bae.
Please, check your email box for my mail
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 5:06am On Jan 11, 2020
hardeycute:

He distorts facts and claims he is telling the "truth". I believe we can successfully have this challenge of not quoiting him.

You sir just made common sense cool cool

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 5:22am On Jan 11, 2020
Deeni131:

I have a theory. There are some folders on your phone which prevent gallery apps, and media apps from accessing media in such folders.

How can you detect such folders? Easy, browse to such folders with your file manager, enable view hidden files, then search for the presence of a ".nomedia" file.

Deleting the ".nomedia" file in a folder will allow apps to access media files in that folder.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 5:29am On Jan 11, 2020
hardeycute:

I agree with you. The guy is skilled in distorting facts, and also trying to pass himself off as a pacifist. There is nothing worse than someone speaking confidently about that which he/she knows absolutely nothing of.
He that knows not, and knows not that he knows not is a fool, ignore/abandon him/her.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 5:43am On Jan 11, 2020
naijasensei:

I agree with you. The guy is skilled in distorting facts, and also trying to pass himself off as a pacifist. There is nothing worse than someone speaking confidently about that which he/she knows absolutely nothing of.
He that knows not, and knows not that he knows not is a fool, ignore/abandon him/her.

Hail, hail.... But I have a small problem with his repeated utterances, how can someone buy the same device 3 times in a year and still say the device didn't go bad, I mean who does that?
In our quest to quote him people actually missed the points he stated.

It only shows his self proclaimed perfect device is just trash. Not to worry he'll come back to tell us he gave it out grin grin

Someone should recommend a Xiaomi device for him, all he has to do is unlock bootloader and flash as many roms as his heart desires and he'll get a new experience each time.

Just my 2 kobo grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 5:50am On Jan 11, 2020
KngGezy:

Like I said perfection in the little things is what matters. With the calibration issues on the highly praised RN8 which shockingly comes with a lower processor than that in the RN7. And the overheating issues on the RN8 pro with the MTK processor I doubt if they would have given me the peace of mind I currently enjoy with my scrappy A10. An A10 which will soon be my 3rd time of buying the same device again
heating issue on rn8 pro
i thought dey said it had liquid cooling AC grin grin grin
Mtk will remain mtk.. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 5:52am On Jan 11, 2020
2kurupt:

well i care abt everyone's opinion including his.. undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 5:55am On Jan 11, 2020
atheistandproud:

RN7 is the chairman of OTG. You can get a USB hub and connect keyboard, mouse and flash all enter and it'll carry all of them. I am a proud owner. My phone is heading to almost a year old now.
lol chairman??
something i don dey do since 2015 on infishit devices tongue
xiaomi good but u ppl dey create unwarranted hype
dats y i get problem with una angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 6:00am On Jan 11, 2020
KngGezy:

go find bench sit down

Na this thing you dey compose since.
I know you went to consult your lawbook anyways cheesy
Good morning

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 6:10am On Jan 11, 2020
KngGezy:

Much respect bro,

But come to think of it. All those who have shared opposing views are called trolls. I'm not paid by Samsung or by anyone for that matter. I am just a techy and gadget loving person. I love following the latest trends in the technology world. My comments are rather being trolled by members of this thread. I adviced someone and I was insulted for giving a honest advice. I did nothing wrong
a Samsung A10 user is no techy person stop claiming what you aren't

If you tell me you grill meat at mannabbgrills I can believe that one cheesy
You win some and loose some argument
grin and you have been loosing all the arguements here because no techy person will say there is 12hrs sot on heavy usage cheesy
Tell me kngGezy do you smoke weed?

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kenny903(m): 6:11am On Jan 11, 2020
Fam, good morning. The new Mi note 10 is it the same series with the Redmi note 7,8 etc? Cos I use a redmi note 7 pro and I want to upgrade but the current price of the note 10 is sending me cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 6:14am On Jan 11, 2020
KngGezy:

I'm a troll, joker and broke azz Nigga. All these accolades ontop an Upcoming brands thread. Yes Accolades! because every other opposing view have been called far worse. But with my humility and respect for every honorable member of this thread they still dont appreciate my constructive criticism. All my assertions have been backed up with quotes from users. I still respect everyone

Lmao, no one appreciates a joker. You can't be lying and call it constructive criticism. That alone is the reason why you are a joker and not to be taken serious here.

King of jokers. grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 6:18am On Jan 11, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Lmao, no one appreciates a joker. You can't be lying and call it constructive criticism. That alone is the reason why you are a joker and not to be taken serious here.

King of jokers. grin grin grin grin
you know lawyers are liers he hasn't graduated I think he is practicing how to be a perfect lier when he graduates
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by callydon(m): 6:22am On Jan 11, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Someone should be the sacrificial lamb and buy one of their phones na. cheesy cheesy
You have any with cool specs for sale?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6675) (6676) (6677) (6678) (6679) (6680) (6681) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.