Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9201450 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6752) (6753) (6754) (6755) (6756) (6757) (6758) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kudunku: 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
veramani31:
And Xiaomi keeps making inroads into all markets yet some people keep wanking off in a thread that doesn't concern them

https://m.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_becomes_4th_largest_smartphone_maker_in_western_europe_as_market_share_surges-news-41157.php

And your village now has steady electricity because of that

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by samber5533(m): 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hotdiamond:

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1-Bg6ZHUXc5Zh-23HEfydPUz71bFyC5Aa&export=download

Get this.

You don't need config for this.
Just download and install
RN8
please can this work on RN7

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
samber5533:
please someone should help me with a link, I want to download Gcam on my note 7

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/PMGC_7.0.009_HDR_Version_V13.apk

Configs for RN7:
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/552c9354

Note use Astro XML For Astrophotography alone.
parrotv13.ryam works well for every other mode

To apply configs
Create a folder on the root of your internal storage called GoogleCamera then create another folder in this folder called ConfigsCamera. Paste the XML FILE (s)

Then open the app click on the black space at the right side between the shutter button and the button to view pictures select the config file and click restore. Close the app and reopen.

Go to settings, advanced AWB where you see Pixel 4 XL change it to S5KGM1. If it is already set to that leave it.
Incase you can't apply configs
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Drizzle007(m): 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
Tiger2020:
people are advised to always check the 4g carrier in their area before purchasing a phone so as to avoid issues like this
How can I check?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 24, 2020
Kudunku:

And your village now has steady electricity because of that

grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 24, 2020
icetrimz:

Bro, i work at Dangote Refinery... This Redmi fell from same height wey the Samsung a20 take fall from....i just tell my guy wey dey down say make him komot my simcard, i tell am am say I no go use smartphone again till this project finish... The guy picked my phone come shout tell me say the phone still dey ON, i ask am wetin him mean 'on' ?.. Him say nothing do the screen... I bin think say him dey whine me till i climb down!
I bin want naked for night swear for Samsung but.. My people say make i no go mad for nothing , i come kam down.

If i yarn una wetin infinix don do me... Everybody go begin cry for here ....infact e no go ever better for Itel.

So bro, i know say every phone fit break, but phone strong pass phone

Even the other small phones screen in the picture was broken. Just handle this one well bro. Because the spare part will take sometime to arrive. It's a sleek device
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by icetrimz: 12:46am On Jan 24, 2020
KngGezy:

Even the other small phones screen in the picture was broken. Just handle this one well bro. Because the spare part will take sometime to arrive. It's a sleek device

Na infinix ...
I dash am person, the person carry the phone come back even swear for me ontop
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 24, 2020
icetrimz:

Na infinix ...
I dash am person, the person carry the phone come back even swear for me ontop

Lmao

Bros is exaggerating,

Infinix and Xiaomi has little difference.

Dash the person the A20 he will surely swallow his words. Even with the cracked screen cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leTrizzle: 4:05am On Jan 24, 2020
uptimum123:

Here it is
Please how do i change my fonts?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 5:10am On Jan 24, 2020
Good morning all, hope you all had a blissful night rest? I changed my region to India so as to download fonts, then i got a miui 11.06 update notification. I switch back to Nigeria and reboot by device, after rebooting the update was still available, I have downloaded it but don't know if i should install and reboot or not, am afraid the update could be for India region, pls bosses and gurus is it safe to install? I can't screen shot it cos i already downloaded it, thanks..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:08am On Jan 24, 2020
genius43:

I have never even used the call recording feature. I see it as invasion of privacy.

Exactly, dunno y people are particular about this feature. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yak(m): 6:23am On Jan 24, 2020
Deeni131:

Note 8 can not use glo internet but 8t can use it. Additional band

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yak(m): 6:24am On Jan 24, 2020
GrandMufti:

It took 4 seconds for google to show me the answer sad

Shot fired
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eby001(m): 6:45am On Jan 24, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Good morning all, hope you all had a blissful night rest? I changed my region to India so as to download fonts, then i got a miui 11.06 update notification. I switch back to Nigeria and reboot by device, after rebooting the update was still available, I have downloaded it but don't know if i should install and reboot or not, am afraid the update could be for India region, pls bosses and gurus is it safe to install? I can't screen shot it cos i already downloaded it, thanks..
Go ahead with the update jhor, but it might take sometimes for the os to optimize.

I don't know why people dey always fear update, what should beta tester do?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 6:54am On Jan 24, 2020
Buzx:

I once brought FMM 2018 from you. Can we do it again? I need 2020.

Sure. Check my signature for my WhatsApp number.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:00am On Jan 24, 2020
fibonacci2526:

To the extent of flashing custom ROM. When there are third party apps that can solve the problem pending when Xiaomi brings back the feature.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:12am On Jan 24, 2020
genius43:

To the extent of flashing custom ROM. When there are third party apps that can solve the problem pending when Xiaomi brings back the feature.
This table you're shaking this morning!!! Plenty people de on top o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:15am On Jan 24, 2020
jboixxx:
This table you're shaking this morning!!! Plenty people de on top o grin grin grin

I don't know which table you are talking about

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:19am On Jan 24, 2020
genius43:

I don't know which table you are talking about
Yinmu!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Biafrareform(m): 7:39am On Jan 24, 2020
genius43:

It is a general problem with Mi 9T because no much phones using the Sony IMX 582 as compared to 586 on the Pro variant which is much more common. So you have to make do with what you have till there is a dedicated port for Mi 9T

Okay. Thanks alot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Biafrareform(m): 7:41am On Jan 24, 2020
fibonacci2526:

That record good shaa. Depending on the work you do . To avoid , you someone saying stuff outa of the book, record official conversation

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:44am On Jan 24, 2020
Biafrareform:

That record good shaa. Depending on the work you do . To avoid , you someone saying stuff outa of the book, record official conversation

Which ever way you paint it, it is still not right.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 8:02am On Jan 24, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Which ever way you paint it, it is still not right.
Lol cos you ain't in situations that warrant it. Amongst many situations, If your boss is the type that gives plenty instructions on phone and none must be skipped... Then it's a handy feature. It's not about being right o, it's about applying wisdom. To you, which is better?

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shosky1794: 8:03am On Jan 24, 2020
fibonacci2526:

It's all depends though. I use that feature a lot. I end up deleting most of the recordings but there are some that I even synced to Xiaomi cloud
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:08am On Jan 24, 2020
N10,000 worth MTN airtime for sale, please. Holla at me. Can sell in piecemeal My contact ↓ www.nairaland.com/attachments/10580994_img201910192031551_jpegb858a30993d7eeb3270d44d0d193bc2e
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 8:12am On Jan 24, 2020
icetrimz:
Finally ...

Anytime i handle my phone, i feel like I've been an idiot all my life for using Infinix/Tecno phones... God go bless the people wey bring Xiaomi come this country..
Make una no vex o... Abeg anyone know how i fit sue Tecno for court ?? Even if I no go win... Abeg... E get why

BTW.. I want sell ma useless samsung a20 wey no reach 2 months screen break

God bless #TeamXiaomi4life
Who go buy phone wey u call useless? Welcome to the Xiaomi family, enjoy ur device....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by uptimum123(m): 8:20am On Jan 24, 2020
leTrizzle:

Please how do i change my fonts?

Check the xiaomi compilation thread
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:21am On Jan 24, 2020
This was what I noted when I did the tips and tricks on this call recording feature over a year ago. To those who read it then, you'll know it's as is. No editing!

It's about purpose and intent! What I highlighted was/is still valid for me till today! Maybe when there's a change of boss o, but for now, still valid!

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:25am On Jan 24, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Who go buy phone wey u call useless? Welcome to the Xiaomi family, enjoy ur device....
grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willsonsemilore(m): 8:27am On Jan 24, 2020
suco01:

If you know someone using RN7 just jejely ask him to share contact and recent call app to you from his phone. that recent call and contact on RN8 and R8 sucks.... if you download miui caller app sef na nonsense.

It now works fine, downloaded mi contacts and changed it to all contacts.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 8:52am On Jan 24, 2020
New TWS from xiaomi grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2020
Drizzle007:

How can I check?
check your desired phone on google and also ask about it here

(1) (2) (3) ... (6752) (6753) (6754) (6755) (6756) (6757) (6758) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.