Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9202140 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6807) (6808) (6809) (6810) (6811) (6812) (6813) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
dcolumbus001:
Guys am planning on returning back to the xioami family after I crashed my RN7 sometime in December last year.. am looking onto the Poco x2
Please has anything been said on it here, because this we get the real story , not those white men sweet talking.. or refer to the page where it was discussed
Or wait for poco f2 that'll come ending of Feb or March. grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leTrizzle: 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
bizza45:
I wanted to buy a phone from someone here after agreeing on price I requested to use an escrow ... I told him to choose someone he wanted but I will like to use jiboxx.. d guy bluntly refuse and told me he can't do that , he even said he can't sell cos m having trust issues..
Why you no mention e name make people dey dey careful.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
Oga Jboixxx on the beat with yet another smooth deal. Now on the KZ train. First of my proposed collection. The ZSN pro next on the list.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
mathefaro:
Oga Jboixxx on the beat with yet another smooth deal. Now on the KZ train. First of my proposed collection. The ZSN pro next on the list.
Baba niyen, Thanks for the trust always.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willsonsemilore(m): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
jboixxx:
Make it your default under Manage Apps > Menu > default apps > OR move your Mi dialer to your home screen and hide your Google Dialer.

Wait for update later in the year, use 3rd party app or go for China ROM.

Setting as default didn't work, hiw do i hide app.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
NoGuidance:
Looked for the redmi airdots everywhere. With my legxus until I was totally exhausted from moving about. Had to make do with Samsung Galaxy A20s which the seller at slot convinced me is far better than Redmi Note 8. Wanted to get the A51 but dropping 100k straight off on one device is not what I plan to do now.

����
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jameslojohn(m): 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
NoGuidance:
Looked for the redmi airdots everywhere. With my legxus until I was totally exhausted from moving about. Had to make do with Samsung Galaxy A20s which the seller at slot convinced me is far better than Redmi Note 8. Wanted to get the A51 but dropping 100k straight off on one device is not what I plan to do now.
them convinced you because them wanted you to buy the A20s but still the A20S no even near redmi note 6 talkless of note 8 and more over A20s is a downgrade of A20 instead of an upgrade.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Aitee1: 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
Someone should link me to a reliable seller in here I'm in need of redmi 8a 2g/32g please it urgent
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
Gptech:

Wetin real boys go come dey do?
ask jboixxx grin cheesy he supposed know
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
willsonsemilore:

Setting as default didn't work, hiw do i hide app.
just put am.inside a folder
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
drjprince:
ask jboixxx grin cheesy he supposed know
Be kiaful! Last warning lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shosky1794: 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
fibonacci2526:

lollll, so guys just have something against ladies. I bet they look themselves in the mirror everyday and think they are superior.Weirdos.

I guess that started from the Bible days. Ẹ jọ̀wọ́ ẹ máa bínú sí wa
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoluwajiPieters: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
NoGuidance:

You've been misguided..

A20s is not better than Redmi Note. Full stop.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shosky1794: 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
I hope we are not about to start a heated argument. Some statements are just heresy and they should be left like that

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrifindorHouse(m): 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
fibonacci2526:

What a silly comment tbh. What does this have to do with being a lady? Have used a lot of phones (over 40 phones)as a lady and never got a cracked screen ever.This has to do with handling and not gender related.

Madam, no pun intended, na just sarcasm.... E never reach to go Voltron on this one biko.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
jboixxx:
Be kiaful! Last warning lipsrsealed
my boss cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FluidQueen(f): 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
Abeg oh.

How's the Display on the note 8?
Because meh. It looks really basic on camera.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FluidQueen(f): 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
GrifindorHouse:

Lol.. girls will always be girls.. same phone that I used for 1 year and 6 months, e even fall some couple of times, yet nothing happened. Guess u should just get u some of those armoured cases and a good screen guard.
odeh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by getbizy: 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
NoGuidance:

How is A20s better than Redmi Note 8? ah ahhaan

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
GrifindorHouse:

Madam, no pun intended, na just sarcasm.... E never reach to go Voltron on this one biko.

Na so. Whatever.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
NoGuidance:

If I tell you the name of the person that I think confused you to get A20s, guys here will be shocked grin grin grin.

Even A10 is better than Redmi Note 8 to the guy. grin

But on a serious note, the seller use you make market big time. Redmi Note 8 is far better than A20s.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
olayinkajnr:

If I tell you the name of the person that I think confused you to get A20s, guys here will be shocked grin grin grin.

Even A10 is better than Redmi Note 8 to the guy. grin

But on a serious note, the seller use you make market big time. Redmi Note 8 is far better than A20s.
The person even said A10 is better than mi 9t. grin but what do I know? grin

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
getbizy:

How is A20s better than Redmi Note 8? ah ahhaan
compare both on gsmarena na, even with the redmi 7 it strives hard, some times I wonder if it's brand name we re after or value for buck. undecided

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mckandre:
compare both on gsmarena na, some times I wonder if it's brand name we re after or value for buck. undecided
But RN8 is better than A20s na. No?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
FluidQueen:
odeh
My sister, pass your message without insult, please. No vex.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
drjprince:
my boss cool
Over-humility de worry you o. See boss calling someone boss. Gerraway joor
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
jboixxx:
But RN8 is better than A20s na. No?
boss na u dey ask this so?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
leTrizzle:

Why you no mention e name make people dey dey careful.
What for?

He hasn't done anything wrong..

All I see,is an inability between two parties to close a business deal..

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by coatofwealth(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
Please! Someone should help me on where to buy Redmi 8 4g with its case and temperate glass at Akure. . . THANKS

(1) (2) (3) ... (6807) (6808) (6809) (6810) (6811) (6812) (6813) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.