Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6885) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9202145 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6882) (6883) (6884) (6885) (6886) (6887) (6888) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leTrizzle: 11:41am On Feb 21, 2020
MeshachMARTINS:
wow
Happy birthday to youuuuuu cheesy
Long life and prosperity
Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Unbiased1: 11:47am On Feb 21, 2020
GrandMufti:

Sir you can easily verify these questions Na. You are already browsing. Google is free

I need user reviews not those conflicting specifications from naijatech, GSMArena and DroidAfrica.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 11:51am On Feb 21, 2020
Unbiased1:

I need user reviews not those conflicting specifications from naijatech, GSMArena and DroidAfrica.

Naija tech guide is only good for Transsion brothers phones.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2020
Gptech:

The hype surrounding poweramp is real just like Xiaomi grin. Poweramp has always been good and far ahead of the competition for a long time. The reason you can't feel the hype is because many other music players have upped their games and literally caught up with the competition.
God bless you bro, you have just hit the nail on the head with this post... Your post had made me understand poweramp might really be the best but the likes of blackplayer ex and jet audio plus are upping their game to be very close to being as good.
#team_xiaomi

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
BoleAndFish:
Yh. I don't even use it much. It was 90% around 2pm today now its 34%.Something must be wrong somewhere sha.

You didn't buy the note 8 again?

An app is draining ur battery.
Have u updated your whatsap?
I had similar experience few months ago when my battery was draining so fast for a couple of days. I found out whatsapp was the culprit and after i updated it, my battery was restored to normal.

As per the note 8, i thought it wise to use my R7 for at least a year. Maybe Note 9 will be out soon. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willsonsemilore(m): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hello house, is there a way to restrict background data with just a button. I'm using RN8T
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
Gptech:

grin, maybe preference too, but I nr come dey use poweramp again since I flash Dolby, the default mi music player sef come make too much sense, plus Spotify don make person almost forget about music players.

Toh. I say make ask grin because Dolby alone chop craze.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoleAndFish: 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
madgoat:

An app is draining ur battery.
Have u updated your whatsap?
I had similar experience few months ago when my battery was draining so fast for a couple of days. I found out whatsapp was the culprit and after i updated it, my battery was restored to normal.

As per the note 8, i thought it wise to use my R7 for at least a year. Maybe Note 9 will be out soon. smiley
Just did. I'll observe for improvements. Thanks

Lol. Yh new ones keep coming out every now and then.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
Unbiased1:

Specs = hardware.

All those points you listed are software based
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
Xiaomi has opened crowd funding for its new Mi Electric Toothbrush T300 in India. It has Magnetic Levitation Sonic Motor, DuPont Tynex StaClean Antimicrobial bristles, EquiClean Auto Timer, IPX7 Water0Proof body and promises, 25 days Battery Life on a single charge. Xiaomi says that the brush-heads need to be replaced every 3-4 months and it will be sold separately on mi.com in the future.

Features of Mi Electric Toothbrush T300:

*Powered by a superior magnetic levitation sonic motor, the electric toothbrush successfully produces up to 31000 vibrations per minute buzzing away at the bacteria, food particles and stains with less effort on your part
*The DuPont Tynex StaClean Antimicrobial Bristles are soft, thin-tipped and are set at a 10° angle that effectively loosens and whisks plaque and debris from even the blind spots of your teeth and gums
*Features Dual-Pro Brush Modes to match tour preferred style and pace. The EquiClean Auto Timer goes off after 2 minutes pausing after every 30 seconds, so you are reminded to switch sides.
*IPX7 water-proof design and the plastic brush head cover case makes storage simple and hassle-free
*The base features 3 different color rings for easy identification among family members
*A Low Noise Device (≤ 65 DB)
*Anti-Slip Bump Strap Design on the back
*Offers up to 25 days (2 times a day 2 minutes each) of use on a single charge via USB Type-C
*LED indicator alerts you about the battery charging status

The Mi Electric Toothbrush T300 is available for crowdfunding through mi.com at Rs. 1299 (Rs. 1499 is the original price) with a funding goal of 1000 units, and will start shipping from 10 March, on successful completion of the crowdfunding.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PotatoSalad(m): 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
Gptech:

The hype surrounding poweramp is real just like Xiaomi grin. Poweramp has always been good and far ahead of the competition for a long time. The reason you can't feel the hype is because many other music players have upped their games and literally caught up with the competition.
Have you tried Neutron?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shosky1794: 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
GrandMufti:

Exactly. Even viper alone will do. Well, except there's something I don't know grin

Me I kuku have 3 different audio mods on my phone but use 2 regularly. That's why I don't bother about music player. I use the default music player
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eby001(m): 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Gptech:

grin, maybe preference too, but I nr come dey use poweramp again since I flash Dolby, the default mi music player sef come make too much sense, plus Spotify don make person almost forget about music players.
May be I was yearning okpata, I've tested almost all these apps mentioned, but lemme keep quiet; what do I know?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kelvo002: 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Nope, it's not safe bro. It'll cause thermo nuclear war. Your phone will go up in flames if you eventually update it. grin grin

Go on with the update jor. It's safe.

Any changes from the previous version?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kelvo002:

Any changes from the previous version?

Guy just update to find out. I'm not on MIUI so I can't tell. But it's totally safe to update your phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Have you tried Neutron?
Nope.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
eby001:

May be I was yearning okpata, I've tested almost all these apps mentioned, but lemme keep quiet; what do I know?
If you mean Dolby Atmos, just like Gcam there are many mods, the best I have experienced is the ZTE Axon 7 port. I have tried other ports on the Xiaomi mi max, Mi max 2, Mi Max 3, Redmi note 5 and Mi 8 lite, none is on par with the ZTE port for the Redmi note 4. Even flagship phones like the Galaxy note 5, Galaxy s8+, the Oneplus 6 and the Oneplus 7 pro can't match it with their default sound output.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eightsin(m): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
Anyone with solution to RN7 volume issues? It's very low when I make and receive calls.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
shosky1794:

Me I kuku have 3 different audio mods on my phone but use 2 regularly. That's why I don't bother about music player. I use the default music player

Na so
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
Gptech:

If you mean Dolby Atmos, just like Gcam there are many mods, the best I have experienced is the ZTE Axon 7 port. I have tried other ports on the Xiaomi mi max, Mi max 2, Mi Max 3, Redmi note 5 and Mi 8 lite, none is on par with the ZTE port for the Redmi note 4. Even flagship phones like the Galaxy note 5, Galaxy s8+, the Oneplus 6 and the Oneplus 7 pro can't match it with their default sound output.

That ZTE port Na babanla for sound.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PotatoSalad(m): 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
Gptech:

Nope.
You should. Then give us feedback.
True audiophiles use neutron.
That music player can turn a 500 naira earphones to something magical.
Used it for sometime, but the interface was a deal breaker. It looks like a windows program.
Take a look

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Everybody dey claim audiophile.

BTW, what's the best price I can get redmi 8a from our sellers here? Not ready yet tho. Still gathering.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by charleybam(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
genius43:

Mine was bought from the playstore though. I got fed up with the instability of the so called cracked versions. Saw a cheap offer of N320 from playstore and pounced on it.
Please send me yours at charleywizzy7@gmail.com
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kennyflyair:
Everybody dey claim audiophile.

BTW, what's the best price I can get redmi 8a from our sellers here? Not ready yet tho. Still gathering.
When you're ready, visit the Xiaomi Thread Store

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
charleybam:

It doesn't work that way
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
charleybam:

He's said it that it won't work cuz the Google account is a sensitive one.

Na here we de last yr or so when dem change password of a Samaritan, just cuz he gave out his Google account for the same Poweramp or so.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
lilshevy:
Deal with gidieberry was smooth and straightforward. The guy deserves my recommendation.
i appreciate boss..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HowGlorious: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
PotatoSalad:

You should. Then give us feedback.
True audiophiles use neutron.
That music player can turn a 500 naira earphones to something magical.
Used it for sometime, but the interface was a deal breaker. It looks like a windows program.
Take a look

Can I have ur Black player Equilizer settings?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mummyson26(m): 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
Who is with me here

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
Tiger2020:
Xiaomi has opened crowd funding for its new Mi Electric Toothbrush T300 in India. It has Magnetic Levitation Sonic Motor, DuPont Tynex StaClean Antimicrobial bristles, EquiClean Auto Timer, IPX7 Water0Proof body and promises, 25 days Battery Life on a single charge. Xiaomi says that the brush-heads need to be replaced every 3-4 months and it will be sold separately on mi.com in the future.

Features of Mi Electric Toothbrush T300:

*Powered by a superior magnetic levitation sonic motor, the electric toothbrush successfully produces up to 31000 vibrations per minute buzzing away at the bacteria, food particles and stains with less effort on your part
*The DuPont Tynex StaClean Antimicrobial Bristles are soft, thin-tipped and are set at a 10° angle that effectively loosens and whisks plaque and debris from even the blind spots of your teeth and gums
*Features Dual-Pro Brush Modes to match tour preferred style and pace. The EquiClean Auto Timer goes off after 2 minutes pausing after every 30 seconds, so you are reminded to switch sides.
*IPX7 water-proof design and the plastic brush head cover case makes storage simple and hassle-free
*The base features 3 different color rings for easy identification among family members
*A Low Noise Device (≤ 65 DB)
*Anti-Slip Bump Strap Design on the back
*Offers up to 25 days (2 times a day 2 minutes each) of use on a single charge via USB Type-C
*LED indicator alerts you about the battery charging status

The Mi Electric Toothbrush T300 is available for crowdfunding through mi.com at Rs. 1299 (Rs. 1499 is the original price) with a funding goal of 1000 units, and will start shipping from 10 March, on successful completion of the crowdfunding.
later dem go talk say na amala nd ewedu dey cause cancer undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
jboixxx:
He's said it that it won't work cuz the Google account is a sensitive one.

Na here we de last yr or so when dem change password of a Samaritan, just cuz he gave out his Google account for the same Poweramp or so.

Lol. Can't forget. Na my password them change but the person no wise.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kever: 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Personally, I don't think I'll ever appreciate any music player like Pulsar+.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6882) (6883) (6884) (6885) (6886) (6887) (6888) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.