Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,597 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9250870 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8244) (8245) (8246) (8247) (8248) (8249) (8250) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Globalhustler(m): 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
Pls who has original Xiaomi or romoss power bank here for sale
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bahddo(m): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
Globalhustler:
try Macbeyland. I have purchased multiple Romoss powerbanks (sense 8p+) from him and I think he sells Xiaomi powerbanks too.

You can also check the store thread for other sellers. Can't remember their handles right now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2021
Globalhustler:
Come. I have redmi 20k mah power banks in Port Harcourt. Can be waybilled.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2021
Bahddo:
try Macbeyland. I have purchased multiple Romoss powerbanks (sense 8p+) from him and I think he sells Xiaomi powerbanks too.

You can also check the store thread for other sellers. Can't remember their handles right now.
Thanks for the mention.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CreepyBlackpool: 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2021
Redmi 9A battery usage stats

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
Stateoforigin:
I know this is not the right section for this but someone, please, help me.

How can I bring out the properties bar in my Google Chrome?

That bar where I can see file, Edit, View, History, etc

I've done basically everything and it still won't show up. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled the browser, it still, it won't come up

What am I missing?

Someone, please help me

PS: It's windows 10

I got this online

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovelynife(m): 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
Poco M3 battery stat

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stateoforigin: 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
genius43:

I got this online

Thanks Boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Globalhustler(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
macbeyland:

Come. I have redmi 20k mah power banks in Port Harcourt. Can be waybilled.
how much is it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ay92(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
Google chrome and android system webview not updating on Play Store, any idea on how to rectify it please?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ay92:
Google chrome and android system webview not updating on Play Store, any idea on how to rectify it please?

Try using WiFi or side-loading
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PATAlolade(m): 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PATAlolade(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
Meister:

It depends on a lot of factors boss and I've personally not handled the phone extensively so I can't say
I have made effort to get another RN8 or R9 but the deal fell out, one due to price issue, another tfare issue and the last one there is break in communication.
I am back with the slightly broken screen one.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
Someone should please suggest the best Gcam for Note 9s
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
Mustiboy:
Someone should please suggest the best Gcam for Note 9s

Depends, get any of Nikita 2.0 and XMLs, trCam Xmas edition, BSG 8.1 or Arnova 8.1
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2021
So we had a situation earlier today involving one of us OlayinkaJnr, it wasn't brought here, apologies to anyone who might feel offended.

It started like this.

As posted on the Telegram channel

Good afternoon guys, one of us really need your help (prayer and financially).

We've been going back and forth in the hospital and they've decided to perform a Cesarian section on my wife. Checks shows she's 10 months and a week in already.

I've deposited 65k out of the requested 120k. Remain 55k.

No amount is too small and will be appreciated. Prayers will also go a long way.

Looking forward to your assistance.

Thank you guys.

I plead on all to help in whichever way you can.

As at the time of writing we were able to raise a total of ₦105,000 through Telegram and WhatsApp for our brother and friend thanks to People's Generosity and love for humanity

The caesarian operation was successful and his wife was delivered of a Bouncing Baby Girl. Mother and Daughter are in good health.

Our brother requested I post his appreciation here as he is encountering Network issues.

Good evening everyone.

Thank you so much for standing by me when all hopes seems lost. I have to say, I woke up this morning with just 1,720NGN and I was determined to go to the hospital like that.

As God will have it, I got an alert of a field work I did for the past 2 months and I used it as deposit.

I'm grateful to everyone here for not putting me to shame. Till this moment, everyone is surprised how I managed to raise the remaining balance and the initial deposit. Thanks to you guys.

There's a reason they say to speak up. Thanks to everyone for assisting financially when I spoke up and to those that assisted me with prayers, I'm glad to let you know that your prayers were answered and for that, I'm grateful.

My wife and family sends their regards. Once she's strong enough to speak, I'll send a voice note of her appreciation.

The Olayinka family appreciates everyone.

Once again thanks to everyone who answered us when we reached out and also to those who still kept giving despite reaching the goal and our brother saying it is enough, may you never lack.

We will always say in here we started as a group of random individuals who grew to become a family. May it continue for a long time to come.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
PATAlolade:

I have made effort to get another RN8 or R9 but the deal fell out, one due to price issue, another tfare issue and the last one there is break in communication.
I am back with the slightly broken screen one.

Add money to that 50k you have and get one in good condition.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ay92(m): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
genius43:

Try using WiFi or side-loading
I've been side-loading since but it's worrisome
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PATAlolade(m): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
Meister:

I only get 50k for hand and I need a phone b4 this runs out or latest next week Monday.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PATAlolade(m): 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
Meister:

I only get 50k for hand and I need a phone before this runs out or latest next week Monday.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PATAlolade(m): 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
Meister:

I only get 50k for hand and I need a phone before this runs out or latest next week monday.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
PATAlolade:

I only get 50k for hand and I need a phone before this runs out or latest next week monday.

I would never advice someone to buy a phone with a broken screen. Enter jiji and check if you'll find a better deal around you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
genius43:
So we had a situation earlier today involving one of us OlayinkaJnr, it wasn't brought here, apologies to anyone who might feel offended.

It started like this.

As posted on the Telegram channel

Good afternoon guys, one of us really need your help (prayer and financially).

We've been going back and forth in the hospital and they've decided to perform a Cesarian section on my wife. Checks shows she's 10 months and a week in already.

I've deposited 65k out of the requested 120k. Remain 55k.

No amount is too small and will be appreciated. Prayers will also go a long way.

Looking forward to your assistance.

Thank you guys.

I plead on all to help in whichever way you can.

As at the time of writing we were able to raise a total of ₦105,000 through Telegram and WhatsApp for our brother and friend thanks to People's Generosity and love for humanity

The caesarian operation was successful and his wife was delivered of a Bouncing Baby Girl. Mother and Daughter are in good health.

Our brother requested I post his appreciation here as he is encountering Network issues.

Good evening everyone.

Thank you so much for standing by me when all hopes seems lost. I have to say, I woke up this morning with just 1,720NGN and I was determined to go to the hospital like that.

As God will have it, I got an alert of a field work I did for the past 2 months and I used it as deposit.

I'm grateful to everyone here for not putting me to shame. Till this moment, everyone is surprised how I managed to raise the remaining balance and the initial deposit. Thanks to you guys.

There's a reason they say to speak up. Thanks to everyone for assisting financially when I spoke up and to those that assisted me with prayers, I'm glad to let you know that your prayers were answered and for that, I'm grateful.

My wife and family sends their regards. Once she's strong enough to speak, I'll send a voice note of her appreciation.

The Olayinka family appreciates everyone.

Once again thanks to everyone who answered us when we reached out and also to those who still kept giving despite reaching the goal and our brother saying it is enough, may you never lack.

We will always say in here we started as a group of random individuals who grew to become a family. May it continue for a long time to come.
This is so nice!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
Gptech:

This is so nice!

Yes o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
genius43:

Depends, get any of Nikita 2.0 and XMLs, trCam Xmas edition, BSG 8.1 or Arnova 8.1

Thanks very much.

Will try them out.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
PATAlolade:

I only get 50k for hand and I need a phone b4 this runs out or latest next week Monday.
Come let me give you Note 8, working perfectly with no issues.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OllyFair(m): 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
Meister:

I have Redmi Note 8 3gb by 32gb in good condition. Tomorrow morning I will drop more info about it. insha'Allah.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PATAlolade(m): 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
Meister:

I would never advice someone to buy a phone with a broken screen. Enter jiji and check if you'll find a better deal around you
Ok, thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PATAlolade(m): 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PATAlolade(m): 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2021
Mustiboy:

Come let me give you Note 8, working perfectly with no issues.
Ok, Location?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1000angstroms(m): 12:05am On Mar 12, 2021
embarassed embarassed tongue tongue tongue

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 1:21am On Mar 12, 2021
Lixusheng:

i de use am... e sweet die.... xpecially d ambient sound feature

OK. Cool. I'll check it out. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8244) (8245) (8246) (8247) (8248) (8249) (8250) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: toask111 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.