Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,482 members, 7,843,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9384291 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8410) (8411) (8412) (8413) (8414) (8415) (8416) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jaynerth(f): 9:29pm On May 25, 2021
The guy I bought it from did, I used it in my previous phone tho.
genius43:

Did you cut the Airtel SIM or it is factory cut?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:41pm On May 25, 2021
Jaynerth:
The guy I bought it from did, I used it in my previous phone tho.

That is it. A SIM that was cut always misbehaves on Xiaomi phones.

Factory cut no issues.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:42pm On May 25, 2021
Adex2442:

Which site is this

Jumia, but the deal is gone. Device out of stock.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jaynerth(f): 9:46pm On May 25, 2021
So there's nothing I can do?.
genius43:

Factory cut no issues.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melodyogonna(m): 9:47pm On May 25, 2021
Benstino:

It's clearly stated in my response.
Okay, lemme go at it again.

Value for money is unmatched. The specs you get for lesser amount is awesome. Flagship specs at midrange prices.

Nevertheless, miui just needs work, doesn't matter if it's their midrange or high end devices. It's the software
MIUI 12 has bugs, MIUI 12.5 fixed them plus also optimized the system.

I have just exclaimed again how optimized the phone now is, and how snappy too though reducing the animation duration has more hands in that I should think. Anyway, the whole point is, I don't understand exactly what your bone of contention is ... Unless you don't use MIUI 12.5. maybe you're already prejudiced against MIUI

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melodyogonna(m): 9:49pm On May 25, 2021
Jaynerth:
So there's nothing I can do?.
Go and tell the network provider you want to upgrade the SIM to 4g. They'll give you a new one. Make sure you back up your contacts though
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melodyogonna(m): 9:52pm On May 25, 2021
genius43:

This isn't the best way trust me.

You can download GCamator on playstore to get a port for your device. But the best ports aren't gotten that way.

At the end of the day after all the stress and data wasted you will fall back to your stock Camera.

I know much data I have spent in downloading GCam ports for my device and after settling for one at the end of the day, I still use my stock Camera more.
Story of my life lol. I have installed and uninstalled almost 10 ports now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jaynerth(f): 9:53pm On May 25, 2021
It's a 4g SIM.
melodyogonna:

Go and tell the network provider you want to upgrade the SIM to 4g. They'll give you a new one. Make sure you back up your contacts though
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jaynerth(f): 9:56pm On May 25, 2021
Sorry for the too many quotes please, if it's a factory cut and has same issues, what can I do?
genius43:

Factory cut no issues.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melodyogonna(m): 9:58pm On May 25, 2021
Jaynerth:
It's a 4g SIM.
I don't think they check that lol. Besides, if the sim was manually cut then it wasn't issued when the network providers were asking people to upgrade

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:31pm On May 25, 2021
Jaynerth:
Sorry for the too many quotes please, if it's a factory cut and has same issues, what can I do?

I haven't seen anyone with factory cut facing that issue.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BrickDevo: 10:34pm On May 25, 2021
ORIJIN201:
the simplicity and consistency across the UI is what makes it the ultimate experience. iOS for example, is consistent across the UI. Stock android does the same. Android OEMs really need to tone down their customization and let the stock android be visible in the UI. Reason why Samsung is winning big with One UI, same with Oxygen Os by Oneplus. I just left iOS, I don’t want to use anything that resembles a horrible clone of iOS, and that’s what MIUI looks like!
Samsung's One UI is sweet but is nothing close to clean android stock UI not even the app icon,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:36pm On May 25, 2021
melodyogonna:

Story of my life lol. I have installed and uninstalled almost 10 ports now

I have one that is okay sha. Are you on the Telegram group? You can drop your username
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jimmyubah2: 11:21pm On May 25, 2021
sunshineV:
grin lmao
If you like laugh your intestines out.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jimmyubah2: 11:22pm On May 25, 2021
fibonacci2526:

Surely this is a joke. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na koso joke.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sunshineV(f): 11:32pm On May 25, 2021
Samcoflex75:

How do you connect it to your phone and how much are you selling
to connect, press and hold ps button+share, turn on ur mobile bluetooth and connect to "wireless controller" dassoll. i'm selling for 10k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nad95: 12:21am On May 26, 2021
Good evening, lovers of Xiaomi. Please where can I get an original Fermi note 9 pro LCD screen. I was involved in an accident on Sunday. The impact of the accident impacted my screen. I need to get a replacement asap.

I look forward to your responses.

Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donbenie(m): 12:38am On May 26, 2021
Nad95:
Good evening, lovers of Xiaomi. Please where can I get an original Fermi note 9 pro LCD screen. I was involved in an accident on Sunday. The impact of the accident impacted my screen. I need to get a replacement asap.

Thanks.
Check the Xiaomi Thread Store..

There are those selling on there..

Repairguru, Repairpal and Macbeyland..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by meemich234(m): 12:52am On May 26, 2021
Anyone has this or knows where I can get it?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nad95: 12:57am On May 26, 2021
donbenie:
Check the Xiaomi Thread Store..

There are those selling on there..

Repairguru, Repairpal and Macbeyland..

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by happy662(m): 4:43am On May 26, 2021
genius43:

This isn't the best way trust me.

You can download GCamator on playstore to get a port for your device. But the best ports aren't gotten that way.

At the end of the day after all the stress and data wasted you will fall back to your stock Camera.

I know much data I have spent in downloading GCam ports for my device and after settling for one at the end of the day, I still use my stock Camera more.
after downloading it, I went back to my stock camera
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:15am On May 26, 2021
meemich234:
Anyone has this or knows where I can get it?

You can't get it here and if you must get a neckband by soundpeat from AliExpress
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Repairguru(m): 5:33am On May 26, 2021
Nad95:

Thanks.
the screen is available call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mayor21(m): 7:01am On May 26, 2021
genius43:

I have one that is okay sha. Are you on the Telegram group? You can drop your username
Please I need it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by richesbhc(m): 7:36am On May 26, 2021
My new redmi 9c went off yesterday due to low battery from 100 to 1%, ever since then the phone has refused on come on again I even tried different chargers maybe it was charger but it still won't change show charging logo. The only thing the phone does if I plug it in is vibration. This phone is just 10days

Any solution before I take it to Xiaomi customer service?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Equity15(m): 7:51am On May 26, 2021
Biko, how do I turn on notification light on my note 10 pro? When I was using Note 9s , there was always a little led notification when ever I had a missed call or message. I can't seem to locate where it is on my 10pro. Please help out
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:23am On May 26, 2021
Equity15:
Biko, how do I turn on notification light on my note 10 pro? When I was using Note 9s , there was always a little led notification when ever I had a missed call or message. I can't seem to locate where it is on my 10pro. Please help out

That is because there is no notification LED. It was stated on the specifications. Your best shot at notifications is from always on display
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:24am On May 26, 2021
richesbhc:
My new redmi 9c went off yesterday due to low battery from 100 to 1%, ever since then the phone has refused on come on again I even tried different chargers maybe it was charger but it still won't change show charging logo. The only thing the phone does if I plug it in is vibration. This phone is just 10days

The battery needs to be boosted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:34am On May 26, 2021
richesbhc:

Charge with a powerbank for some fee mins.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2021
Mayor21:

Please I need it

Are you using RN10 Pro?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mayor21(m): 9:31am On May 26, 2021
genius43:

Are you using RN10 Pro?
RN10 sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:32am On May 26, 2021
Mayor21:

RN10 sir

I don't have for RN10

(1) (2) (3) ... (8410) (8411) (8412) (8413) (8414) (8415) (8416) ... (9327) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.