Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,889 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9175056 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gabylzy(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2017
Protein0:
Check, note 4x
Every glo 4G enabled sim shows that but If you don't have the bandwidth you can't access the 4G
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bjbukzy(m): 3:16pm On May 28, 2017
Pls house with a budget of 60k, which xiaomi fone can i get from aliexpress
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 3:21pm On May 28, 2017
gabylzy:

Every glo 4G enabled sim shows that but
If you don't have the bandwidth you can't access the 4G

Androsurf has surfed the internet with it.

I'm just perturbed

He's on ban.

He'll come and explain better tomorrow when d band is lifted
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 3:23pm On May 28, 2017
bjbukzy:
Pls house with a budget of 60k, which xiaomi fone can i get from aliexpress

A black, beautiful redmi note 4x 3gb/32gb....WhatsApp me and let's talk if you've got no trust issues tho....

Cheers!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 3:24pm On May 28, 2017
Protein0:
Check, note 4x
How's the 4G network
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baadal(m): 3:26pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=Richhard post=56953229][/quote]
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gabylzy(m): 3:26pm On May 28, 2017
Protein0:

Androsurf has surfed the internet with it.
I'm just perturbed
He's on ban.
He'll come and explain better tomorrow when d band is lifted
Okay then
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 3:26pm On May 28, 2017
Pls let's all come to Noobody's rescue on the e-currency thread. He's facing character assassination from a supposed statesman in that thread.

If Noobody has dealt with you and you were satisfied, then I think you should head straight to that thread before his integrity is soiled.

#Istandwithnoobody.

Cc princetom1, gptech, Fibonacci, jboixxx, et al.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:31pm On May 28, 2017
Protein0:
Pls let's all come to Noobody's rescue on the e-currency thread. He's facing character assassination from a supposed statesman in that thread.

If Noobody has dealt with you and you were satisfied, then I think you should head straight to that thread before his integrity is soiled.

#Istandwithnoobody.

Cc princetom1, gptech, Fibonacci, jboixxx, et al.

I appreciate this alot,thank you so much sir,

Na dollar wey man dey hustle for cos all dos insults oo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baadal(m): 3:33pm On May 28, 2017
Richhard:
New Redmi 4x(grey) for sale
3g ram 32g rom
includes FREE

Bastec Xiaomi RedMi Note 4 Case Luxury 3-IN-1 Shockproof Frosted Shield Hard Back Cover Case for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X

worth $5

and

Premium full screen silk screen tempered glass for xiaomi redmi 4 pro redmi note 4x redmi note 4 mobile screen protector film

worth $2

locations Lagos/kwara
Fixed price 68k

if you are interested just quote me!
pla reach me on whatsapp 08025220285
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 28, 2017
I've been using POWERAMP for free....
You know what I do? After the 2 weeks trial lapse..I do clear the data and Cache..then it starts the 2 weeks countdown again
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shakol91(m): 3:47pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author:proffnico post=56952939]Pls who's with a spare xiaomi redmi Note 3 se case... I reside around ikd.. Pls it's urgent. [/quote] I have Note 3 se case with transparent tempered glass. Location is Ado-Ekiti
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 3:55pm On May 28, 2017
ennyhola:
I've been using POWERAMP for free....
You know what I do? After the 2 weeks trial lapse..I do clear the data and Cache..then it starts the 2 weeks countdown again

Steps to how you clear an application app please...thanks!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:00pm On May 28, 2017
davit:

If it is still responsive, just get yourself a coloured tempered glass. That's what I eventually did. I still have a new tempered glass for sale. I sold the phone and got Mi note 2
Boss you nr gree show us pics of your Mi note 2, plus small review, very needed in this thread shocked.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by freshvine(f): 4:04pm On May 28, 2017
Plz I'm not tech savvy. I saw a notification on my newly bought note 4 global for update and I don't know weather to click the update icon. Does it requires special configuration after I click "update"?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 4:06pm On May 28, 2017
tunzi:
Guys u remember dt speaker with $20 discount mistake, finally made my order 2day and d woman really gave the $8 discount coupon grin grin grin grin

I got the same when I ordered today, hope this speaker is worth the hype.. Can anyone using R4x share battery SOT, my mama Motorola's battery is on its last legs, does it match the endurance of the RN4x.. Happy Sunday, this thread go reach 1k by next week, hard for man to keep up..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oworock(m): 4:06pm On May 28, 2017
Battery life with screen on, though not all the whole time but more than have I think.

No data on and also I snap picture with it though about 30 pictures.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 28, 2017
Hi
Sprintx24:

Steps to how you clear an application app please...thanks!
Go to App settings under Settings

Click on installed apps...then you can click on any app you wanna clear it's cache and data
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 28, 2017
Presently thinking of selling my HUAWEI TABLET and REDMI 4A to buy a 5.5 or above new XIAOMI phone....like REDMI Note 4

But dollar conversion no do us Good o.... chai! Is there any hope of this coming down to 320naira? Help beg Gtbank
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oworock(m): 4:11pm On May 28, 2017
Baroba:

I got the same when I ordered today, hope this speaker is worth the hype.. Can anyone using R4x share battery SOT, my mama Motorola's battery is on its last legs, does it match the endurance of the RN4x.. Happy Sunday, this thread go reach 1k by next week, hard for man to keep up..
with about 4 hours SOT I still have 40% this morning though I use it to chat alone and update the ROM but failed at 89% and restart which is the third time and I give up

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2017
freshvine:
Plz I'm not tech savvy. I saw a notification on my newly bought note 4 global for update and I don't know weather to click the update icon. Does it requires special configuration after I click "update"?
No special configuration, you just click to reboot and wait for phone to come up, that's it. What's the story size of the download let's see if it's worth it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:22pm On May 28, 2017
Oworock:
with about 4 hours SOT I still have 40% this morning though I use it to chat alone and update the ROM but failed at 89% and restart which is the third time and I give up
Download updates manually to avoid waste of data and incomplete rom downloads.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 4:24pm On May 28, 2017
eraly:

I dey checking point (jus b4 airport when coming fron eyenkorin) and glo service here is so poor. Though my house to main road na like 15mins trek grin

you no far, I dey ASA dam and to get network for Glo no be Here !
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2017
ennyhola:
Presently thinking of selling my HUAWEI TABLET and REDMI 4A to buy a 5.5 or above new XIAOMI phone....like REDMI Note 4

But dollar conversion no do us Good o.... chai! Is there any hope of this coming down to 320naira? Help beg Gtbank
Its high time we faced our fate and buy what we need now ooo, exchange rate might even get worse, remember when it was predicted on this thread around December/January that things might not remain the same in future, hence the need to get what we need asap.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:26pm On May 28, 2017
freshvine:

No. Just click on update if you wish and it will do the rest.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:28pm On May 28, 2017
Gptech:

Its high time we faced our fate and buy what we need now ooo, exchange rate might even get worse, remember when it was predicted on this thread around December/January that things might not remain the same in future, hence the need to get what we need asap.

Hmmmm
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 4:32pm On May 28, 2017
emaminaj:

You can use an email transaction alert
OK,I never do am before!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 4:34pm On May 28, 2017
Oworock:
Battery life with screen on, though not all the whole time but more than have I think.

No data on and also I snap picture with it though about 30 pictures.

you don dey flex am enjoy!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oworock(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2017
Richhard:

you don dey flex am enjoy!
Yes boss. how that guy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by freshvine(f): 4:51pm On May 28, 2017
Gptech:

No special configuration, you just click to reboot and wait for phone to come up, that's it. What's the story size of the download let's see if it's worth it?

V8. 2.5.0
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by freshvine(f): 4:52pm On May 28, 2017
fibonacci2526:

No. Just click on update if you wish and it will do the rest.

Thanks.

V8. 2.5.0
Is it worth it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:58pm On May 28, 2017
freshvine:

V8. 2.5.0
Sorry ooo, I mean the size of the download, if it's around 50mb, you can proceed, if it's about 1.5gig, no need to update unless you have spare data to waste, there's no noticeable change after updating.

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.