Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9200726 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8844) (8845) (8846) (8847) (8848) (8849) (8850) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ieemmanuel(m): 5:22am On Mar 02, 2022
Greetings elders in the house I have Xiaomi mi a3 smart phone I have been using for a year now and I would like to upgrade to Redmi note 10 pro.
My question here is, is it worth the upgrade or I should go get a laptop instead ... My mia 3 had served me well for years n it's still serving
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ieemmanuel(m): 5:29am On Mar 02, 2022
Redmi note 10 users how has your experience been with the phone...cause the ist time I held one of them miui phone I felt distorted becux apps where all over the place compared to like stock android (mi a3) where you get to delete apps you don't need ..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 6:51am On Mar 02, 2022
Elpibe:
Samsung Galaxy note 9 or Redmi note 10 pro , the camera on my Redmi note 9S is poor ,I need a phone that can take good pictures

The camera is poor or you don't know how to take good pictures?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theagnosticdude: 8:15am On Mar 02, 2022
How do you all circumvent or reduce costums charges when you order phones from aliexpress?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Alfabest07(m): 8:20am On Mar 02, 2022
warrenweste:

What Miu version are you on
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:56am On Mar 02, 2022
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by I8id(m): 9:23am On Mar 02, 2022
Vicboi1:

Am sorry bro I don't have an answer to this.

My apologies
Alright thanks. Anyone?

I have been downloading themes on my redmi note 9, but recently after searching when i click download it keep saying error. What could be the prolem? I even cleared data and cache on theme app the error still persist
genius43
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:11am On Mar 02, 2022
Theagnosticdude:
How do you all circumvent or reduce costums charges when you order phones from aliexpress?

Ask these on the AliExpress thread. I believe a vast majority here buy their phones locally.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:16am On Mar 02, 2022
I8id:
Alright thanks. Anyone?

I have been downloading themes on my redmi note 9, but recently after searching when i click download it keep saying error. What could be the prolem? I even cleared data and cache on theme app the error still persist

Log out from your Mi account and Log back in
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Idrismusty97(m): 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
Omo people are buying this Note 11 like agege bread. Can't find it anywhere. I thought you guys swore it's trash and not up to Note 10?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FryMosquito: 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Omo people are buying this Note 11 like agege bread. Can't find it anywhere. I thought you guys swore it's trash and not up to Note 10?
And you believe them, Keep monitoring their Xiaomi Jumia Official Store, anytime they stock it, you grab am. Remember to remove space.

https:// www. jumia. com. ng/mlp-xiaomi-store/

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Nairaland base is a tiny fraction of Xiaomi fans/users in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Idrismusty97(m): 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
FryMosquito:
And you believe them, Keep monitoring their Xiaomi Jumia Official Store, anytime they stock it, you grab am. Remember to remove space.

https:// www. jumia. com. ng/mlp-xiaomi-store/
Thanks, will wait. Because of this fuel scarcity some sellers that have it are saying 4k delivery fee in Lagos oh, when Jumai is free delivery. Extra money i will use to buy screen guard and case grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Idrismusty97(m): 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
mathefaro:
Nairaland base is a tiny fraction of Xiaomi fans/users in Nigeria.
Just like indian users calling every phone trash in Gsmarena, if you Follow Indians reviews you will not use any phone in this life grin.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Just like indian users calling every phone trash in Gsmarena, if you Follow Indians reviews you will not use any phone in this life grin.

Only an Indian will tell you that the Oneplus 7 is better than the S22 but will have several entries for that same S22 giveaway.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stinville(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
Casan0va:
Geniuses in the house, I complained about phone tripping off problem after the MIUI 13 upgrade.

I've found the trigger point... If my volume is loud and I listen to a sound, it trips off..

Note, this never happened before, until the bug filled update

Help please.
which phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by I8id(m): 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
genius43:

Log out from your Mi account and Log back in
I bought it fairly used, I cant login coz i didnt buy from the first user
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dejonathan(f): 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
I've been trying to update my redmi note 10 and it's not downloading..
I've tried multiple times and ion know what's wrong with it maybe it's my phone or general issue

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FryMosquito: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
dejonathan:
I've tried multiple times and ion know what's wrong with it maybe it's my phone or general issue
Use another phone hotspot and download it using xiaomi phone WiFi

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
I8id:
I bought it fairly used, I cant login coz i didnt buy from the first user

How aren't you sure you didn't buy a stolen device? The day that phone will be reset you will understand how serious it can be
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dejonathan(f): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
FryMosquito:
Use another phone hotspot and download it using xiaomi phone WiFi
Thanks for the response but that one na long process o
Na my data i dey use before now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Idrismusty97(m): 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
genius43:

Only an Indian will tell you that the Oneplus 7 is better than the S22 but will have several entries for that same S22 giveaway.
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ventonyl: 1:03am On Mar 03, 2022
dejonathan:

Same issue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 5:51am On Mar 03, 2022
ieemmanuel:
Greetings elders in the house I have Xiaomi mi a3 smart phone I have been using for a year now and I would like to upgrade to Redmi note 10 pro.
My question here is, is it worth the upgrade or I should go get a laptop instead ... My mia 3 had served me well for years n it's still serving
Redmi Note 10 Pro is a worthy upgrade
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jossypajay: 7:00am On Mar 03, 2022
Masterdazhem:

Same here, finding it difficult to download automatically just wouldn't download.
Without strong network, it won't download. Happened to me. I was in an area where network was slow, tried downloading but it never moved beyond 0%. As soon as I left the area to an area with strong network, the download started making progress. Remember the file is over 6gig
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:30am On Mar 03, 2022
jossypajay:

Without strong network, it won't download. Happened to me. I was in an area where network was slow, tried downloading but it never moved beyond 0%. As soon as I left the area to an area with strong network, the download started making progress. Remember the file is over 6gig

3.08GB
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jossypajay: 8:18am On Mar 03, 2022
Deelaw:

Waow! I did foresee it, especially when upgrading to a new android version. Will require a lil' time for both hardware and software to sync properly.
But what sort of errors are u faced with at the moment?
I am using the RM note 10. I have upgraded and haven't had any issues. So it's not applicable to everyone. Just upgrade and enjoy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Blackblessed500(m): 8:59am On Mar 03, 2022
ieemmanuel:
pls help me with the old one thank u
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Halyma(f): 9:48am On Mar 03, 2022
genius43:

Those people are unserious.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ventonyl: 10:12am On Mar 03, 2022
jossypajay:

I have strong network but it still doesn't download
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sirqeeboi(m): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bad network is draining my battery, get the phone hot.
Which other network dey Nigeria apart from MTN, 9mobile, Airtel and Glo.

Or getting a mifi(universal) will be better?
Will using WiFi reduce battery usage pls?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
sirqeeboi:

Will using WiFi reduce battery usage pls?
Yes, drastically especially if you decide to turn off those networks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8844) (8845) (8846) (8847) (8848) (8849) (8850) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kaso0(m), djaybaba and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.