Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9172004 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9258) (9259) (9260) (9261) (9262) (9263) (9264) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OfficialGaGa(m): 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2023
Meister:

Thanks my boss, enjoy your device

Boss how much for the Xiaomi 11 lite 5g right now?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tech01: 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2023
genius43:

Redmi Note 13 series have not been released globally.

Good afternoon Chief,

I'm using Redmi 10 2022 currently but the camera is very bad, most of the pictures are always blurry

Do you have any idea of how I can correct it or which camera should I download
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by surely22: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2023
Well done fellas
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EASYLIFE4US: 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2023
Seyilome:
Genius43, I have been longing for xiaomi for almost a year now, and I am ready to buy it next week but my question is this, is advisable to buy it since it is foreign used, i am concern about its battery, I want to buy it from Meister
Meister is as reliable as they come, I bought a phone from him and everything is great. The phone is brand new and battery is 💯

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EASYLIFE4US: 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2023
Seyilome:
Good morning my brothers,
Pls I want to do transaction with Meister for the first time , I need escrow.or should I carry on with him directly, pls guys, money no easy o angry
Yep he is the real deal

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NCANCHAIR(m): 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2023
Good evening Xiaomites. I’m looking for an original follow come Redmi charger for my Note 8. Can anyone help?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2023
Tech01:

Good afternoon Chief,

I'm using Redmi 10 2022 currently but the camera is very bad, most of the pictures are always blurry

Do you have any idea of how I can correct it or which camera should I download

I have seen that phone's camera and it is not as bad as you paint it. Except you are doing something wrong in how you take your pictures or your camera lens is dirty
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tech01: 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2023
genius43:

I have seen that phone's camera and it is not as bad as you paint it. Except you are doing something wrong in how you take your pictures or your camera lens is dirty

It is a new phone, I just got it last month
Is there some camera settings I've not done?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by darkid1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2023
Recommendations for a high end Redmi with good volume button?

As much as I have been a fan for years, everytime I need to change my Redmi it's cause of the power button.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
Tech01:

It is a new phone, I just got it last month
Is there some camera settings I've not done?

More like how you take your pictures. Do you allow the camera to focus on the subject before pressing the shutter button?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2023
darkid1:
Recommendations for a high end Redmi with good volume button?

As much as I have been a fan for years, everytime I need to change my Redmi it's cause of the power button.

Redmi's are mostly Midrange phones so High End is out of place.

If you want high end go for the Mi series or least the Poco F5 or its likes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tech01: 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2023
genius43:

More like how you take your pictures. Do you allow the camera to focus on the subject before pressing the shutter button?

I always allow the camera to focus, I don't rush while taking photos

I've tried taking photos with it several times but the quality of the image is not what I expected it to be though I'm not expecting too much from it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shedy03(m): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2023
RN12/4G_8/256 na Baba.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DieRich5: 2:22am On Nov 17, 2023
I greet una

Pls where can I see Redmi 13c case?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2023
Tech01:

I always allow the camera to focus, I don't rush while taking photos

I've tried taking photos with it several times but the quality of the image is not what I expected it to be though I'm not expecting too much from it

It is a budget device. If you are camera centric person you shouldn't have gone for a Redmi 10.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jinka(m): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2023
Meister:

I have the 8/256 brand new at 210k

I need it
I need a new phone, I have redmi note 10 pro that I have used for 2yrs now, want to get another redmi note 12pro 8/256 brand new

Anyone interested in buying Rn10 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jinka(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2023
It seems all android phones gets tired and lags after 2years unless you restore factory settings and update OS to put it back in shape
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
DieRich5:
I greet una

Pls where can I see Redmi 13c case?
AliExpress
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ikoroduboy01: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
Xiaomi's Q3 Success Unveiled Through Consumer Insights [img][/img]

Xiaomi's meteoric rise to a 19% market share in Q3 2023 has not only reshaped the smartphone landscape in Nigeria but also reflects a deeper connection with consumers. Canalys' report sheds light on this impressive achievement, positioning Xiaomi as the second-largest smartphone vendor, surpassing Samsung. What drives this success? Let's [img][/img]explore the consumer-centric approach that underlines Xiaomi's growth in the Nigerian market.

At the heart of Xiaomi's success is its understanding of the average Nigerian consumer. The Redmi Note 12 series, Redmi 12, and the Redmi 13C are not just powerful devices; they are tailored to meet the diverse needs and aspirations of the local audience. Xiaomi has successfully tapped into the pulse of the market, providing devices that balance cutting-edge technology with affordability.

The Redmi Note 12 series, in particular, has become a symbol of Xiaomi's prowess in meeting consumer expectations. By offering advanced features at a competitively reasonable price, Xiaomi has not only attracted tech enthusiasts but has also broadened its consumer base, reaching individuals who seek high-quality devices without spending too much.

Consumer feedback has played a crucial role in Xiaomi's journey. Positive reviews praising Xiaomi's product quality, performance, and pricing have created a ripple effect, contributing to the brand's popularity. This consumer-centric approach is a driving force behind Xiaomi's ability to surpass Samsung and claim the second-largest vendor position.

In summary, Xiaomi's Q3 triumph is not just a statistical achievement, it is a reflection of the brand's deep connection with the people. As Xiaomi continues to prioritize consumer satisfaction, the future looks promising for both the company and the Nigerian smartphone market.

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prigozhin: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
A new user of xiaomi device. I have been using transsion devices for the past 8yrs got the redmi 13C today it's a cool phone but it does not come with pouch and earphone like transsion does to all its phones why? Anyone here who sells the redmi 13c pouch I need it urgently.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sandammy(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
Someone help me on what to do as this redmi 9 when the power button is pressed only show redmi logo in just 3-4seconds and switch off without booting.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seaboyzen: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
Anyone with redmi 6/126 for sell
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tech01: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
genius43:

It is a budget device. If you are camera centric person you shouldn't have gone for a Redmi 10.

I don't even snap much photos but my major concern is just that a Redmi 12c photos come out better when I compare it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2023
sandammy:
Someone help me on what to do as this redmi 9 when the power button is pressed only show redmi logo in just 3-4seconds and switch off without booting.

When you plug the device, does it come on?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
Prigozhin:
A new user of xiaomi device. I have been using transsion devices for the past 8yrs got the redmi 13C today it's a cool phone but it does not come with pouch and earphone like transsion does to all its phones why? Anyone here who sells the redmi 13c pouch I need it urgently.

The budget phones don't come with pouch and no device by Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco ever came with a headphone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2023
Tech01:

I don't even snap much photos but my major concern is just that a Redmi 12c photos come out better when I compare it

It may be your unit but I don't know
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prigozhin: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2023
genius43:

The budget phones don't come with pouch and no device by Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco ever came with a headphone.

Thanks for enlightening me. I think the pouch can't be found anywhere since the phone was just released. I'll wait for some months.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jinka(m): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
Can I proceed with the price?
Is it worth it?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mrfoxx(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
Please any idea on how much redmi Note 10 4G replacement screen cost ASAP?

Phone engineer in Lagos/Ajah precisely... I need this fixed like tomorrow... Quote me pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tech01: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2023
genius43:

It may be your unit but I don't know

Okay
Thanks for your response
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
jinka:
Can I proceed with the price?
Is it worth it?

If this RN12 pro 4g I will advise you add 23k to your money and buy Poco F5.

You will thank me later

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ebukaka12(m): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2023
I greet una

Pls who get poco f5 case for market here??

(1) (2) (3) ... (9258) (9259) (9260) (9261) (9262) (9263) (9264) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 23jerryking(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.