Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9166301 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9301) (9302) (9303) (9304) (9305) (9306) (9307) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:49pm On Mar 24
Jacobx007:

Why should I buy another phone when this one is serving me well? We are in foreign exchange crisis and we need to curb wasteful spending

Excuses oooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24
ventmobious:

WhatsApp number?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acedsportsng: 7:55pm On Mar 24
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dontmakenoise: 9:10pm On Mar 24
You don need a doctor for it if you are sure anything like water no reach inside
Ekiseme:
I greet una, last night my mi 11t pro went into main menu muiu recovery by itself and i was seeing options like reboot, erase data, safe mode etc, i was able to return it to normal but i noticed the volume key is malfunctioning by pressing itself and showing up on the screen, if i off and switch it on back it'll still go back to that main menu options,
Please what do i do to stop the malfunctioning volume keys ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FuckHomophobes: 11:16pm On Mar 24
Olavincentus:
My REDMI NOTE 9 PRO since 2021 is still going strong and fulfilling my needs adequately in 2024. I don't have any p.lan of changing it any time soon.

Mine had it screen broken last week. Had to buy a 13 immediately even though it wasn't my dream phone.

My dream phone is Xiaomi 14 pro or ultra. It was previously Xiaomi 13 ultra

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bruteality1: 1:16am On Mar 25
My redmi note 11 pro plus 5g started getting so hot since i updated to hyper os this evening. What do I do to stop this overheating cos it's very hot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 4:02pm On Mar 25
Bruteality1:
My redmi note 11 pro plus 5g started getting so hot since i updated to hyper os this evening. What do I do to stop this overheating cos it's very hot

Wow,hyper os is out for Redmi note 11 pro plus 5G?did it bring android 14?

I think you might need to allow your phone settle in to the new os,give 24 hours or more

Update your apps on play store.

Last option is to factory reset
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yusods(m): 6:32pm On Mar 25
jboy01:
Pls I updated my Redmi 11S to hyper OS, yesterday, and everything is working well after update. This afternoon, my phone shut down because the battery is in 1%. I have plugged my phone since 30 minutes ago, and it has not been charging.

NOTE: I was able to charge the phone yesterday afternoon update but the phone was ON.

Please have you been able to make the phone work?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bruteality1: 10:47pm On Mar 25
noobody:

Wow,hyper os is out for Redmi note 11 pro plus 5G?did it bring android 14?

I think you might need to allow your phone settle in to the new os,give 24 hours or more

Update your apps on play store.

Last option is to factory reset

It's no longer hot like yesterday. Just that I'm experiencing huge battery drain. I hope that stops soon. It's still in android 13
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TNORWAY: 9:50am On Mar 26
Good morning

Please is redmi 12c a good investment.....I want to buy please advise me ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TNORWAY: 10:28am On Mar 26
Think9ja:
Can somebody who is using Redmi 12C please, give me an honest review of the phone?
Thanks

did you later bought it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:37pm On Mar 26
TNORWAY:
Good morning

Please is redmi 12c a good investment.....I want to buy please advise me ?

Anything C in redmi..
Run
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TNORWAY: 5:30pm On Mar 26
NeoWanZaeed:

Anything C in redmi..
Run
what's your advice? Considering 13c also
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zainkay: 8:37pm On Mar 26
The legendary Xiaomi Thread, good to see genius43 still helping as usual. I'm still with my RN8 😊. I haven't used android in a bit. Can these recent phones rival the OG's in durability and performance?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zainkay: 8:42pm On Mar 26
TemporaryHansel:
From my experience after using four different phones from different xiaomi brands, xiaomi devices have a short life span. On the good side, they're very customizable ( for people interested in that). After two years just dump the phone or dash it out because it'll frustrate you.
see cap πŸ˜‚, well it's your experience
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:41pm On Mar 26
TNORWAY:
what's your advice? Considering 13c also
Run
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by treasuremi1(m): 5:41am On Mar 27
My redmi 10C fell off and the screen is completely broken and shattered. Ink is poured all over the screen and barely responding to touch. please any contact link for screen replacement and price? what do you suggest? to repair or dump? thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lanre316: 5:52am On Mar 27
Rapsowdee01:

Not better but it's not as worse as Xiaomi. Xiaomi (especially Redmi) phones have a life span of 2-3 years (4 if you're lucky)... You'll first start having issues with performance, then battery, your phone will unnecessarily get hot...

Redmi started losing their way after around redmi 9 series. The quality of redmi series 4 to 9 is totally superior to series 10 to 13. Only those who know will know what I'm saying.

Infact, if I see a neat Note 7 Pro, I will buy it instantly. At most I will order new battery replacement, root it and flash a correct ROM. this will give me better utility than buying Note 13.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iamoyindamola(m): 6:47am On Mar 27
Guys what can cause WiFi network going on and off on redmi phones
Have tried 2 different routers now it's the same with close proximity
Have reset WiFi on the routers and phone also restart the phone

Note11
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TNORWAY: 1:49pm On Mar 27
Good afternoon..I need a foreign used redmi to buy.. please indicate if you have .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27
TNORWAY:
Good afternoon..I need a foreign used redmi to buy.. please indicate if you have .

Your budget?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hojuholape: 5:59pm On Mar 27
Including Redmi 10c?
NeoWanZaeed:

Anything C in redmi..
Run
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27
Hojuholape:
Including Redmi 10c?

Yep
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TNORWAY: 10:15pm On Mar 27
noobody:

Your budget?
90-130k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Binoxo(m): 3:52am On Mar 28
TNORWAY:
90-130k
Same budget here, I need me a redmi asap
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TNORWAY: 6:21am On Mar 28
Binoxo:
Same budget here, I need me a redmi asap
noobody
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by just2endowed: 8:15am On Mar 28
olanreyman:

Just broke the screen of mine 4 days ago. If you want to buy and fix the screen then quote me.

How much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by just2endowed: 8:21am On Mar 28
myke92:

Bruh..

You literally described what I'm going through now with by Redmi Note 10.

Poor performance
Weak battery
Hot plate undecided

I am interested if want to sell
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SmartNYSC: 10:09am On Mar 28
Good morning house. Please does anyone know how I can get Redmi 9A screen?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SyncForth: 10:49am On Mar 28
cry

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richiecam: 2:23pm On Mar 28
Please I need redmi note 10 pro mother board, where can I buy it in Nigeria , any suggestions or website link ??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KunlexyInc1(m): 6:44pm On Mar 28
TNORWAY:
90-130k
If you don't mind picking Mi 9T, currently available. Send a DM. Regards smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (9301) (9302) (9303) (9304) (9305) (9306) (9307) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GrandMufti and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.