Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,589 members, 7,955,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

Which Breed Is This? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Which Breed Is This? (2375 Views)

Which Breed Of Dog Is This? / Which Breed Is This? (kangal Or Caucasian) / Please What Breed Is This Dog??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Breed Is This? by Frosti(m): 9:56am On May 08, 2016
Can someone tell me which breed of dog is this?

Re: Which Breed Is This? by Strawman: 10:04am On May 08, 2016
OMG! This dog is so cute! embarassed
I have to punch something to regain my manliness angry
Re: Which Breed Is This? by osuntuyi20: 3:19pm On May 09, 2016
na cute ekuke.... 2k per one....

1 Like

Re: Which Breed Is This? by ENIGMA24(m): 11:57pm On May 09, 2016
St.benkukesian grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Breed Is This? by Jayjay0(m): 11:09pm On May 12, 2016
German Shepherd Ekuke grin
Re: Which Breed Is This? by mankan2k7(m): 1:37pm On May 13, 2016
Caucaekuesian
Re: Which Breed Is This? by chuksofficial: 2:20pm On May 13, 2016
Dats a cross breed of gsd nd mongrel
Re: Which Breed Is This? by Patented: 2:54pm On May 13, 2016
Basenji/ German Shepherd AKA ekuke/GS. but the ekuke blood inside strong sha!
Re: Which Breed Is This? by Nobody: 8:48am On May 14, 2016
Her name is Skippy. What breed is she.

Re: Which Breed Is This? by chuksofficial: 9:25am On May 14, 2016
Rottweiler cross breeded with gsd

1 Like

Re: Which Breed Is This? by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 14, 2016
@chuksofficial, your eyes are super sharp.
Yes she is a cross: father rott mother gsd.
I adopted her at 2 months old.
she is Beautiful, lovely, powerful, playful loves children, Super Smart, Loyal, very aggressive to strangers and very easy to train cos it's super smart.
she's our first dog experience.
I was initially scared due to her rott gene, because her father is terrible aggressive (even the owners are sometimes scared of him).
I was however amazed to discover how easy it was to train it in simple obedience learning from web and YouTube.

"Cross Breed Fobia"
Although I have read here and other places how some people passionately dislike hybrid dogs. Their points are noted and fears acknowledged.
Practically all domestic dogs are hybrids of some sort.
The only difference is that they register the breeds, do detailed character studies and even form clubs to add prestige to the breed.
In today's world where people assume so much freedom to do certain things, without subjecting it to any authority, led to lots of unregistered and unknown crosses.
In my thinking; since dogs are bred to serve their human masters, and like many other things within the human control are being designed and redesigned to meet growing human appetite, domestic dogs hybrid breeding may have come under such pressure.

One hybrid has fallen on me to raise into an adorable dog.
I will give it my best and hope my Skippy the SHEPWEILER or ROTTSHEPHERD becomes a great dog.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Welcoming My Ped CO Pup Named Avenger From Xandru I Kennel / Pedigree 5months Old Boerboel For Sale / Gorgeous 4 Months Old White & Fawn American Bull Dog (female) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.