Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police (37981 Views)

Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims / Lekan Shonde: I Didnt Kill Ronke, My Wife, God Is My Witness / Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by omololaade(f): 6:12pm On May 08, 2016
If u don't knw something, it's better u shut ur mouth o. Who told u she was a marketer?
bukaldrinio:
Na all these bankers sleeping around all in the name of marketing...........I think the man couldn't control it any more

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 08, 2016
DDeliverer:
why should a girl get married to a guy who is older than her with over 20years? I know tis definitely not love....no, it can't be.
why should a lady remain with a man that beats her?

there is a mystery in this our world that I'm still trying to understand--'ladies love me that beat them'. They might claim they don't, but they do....and they won't leave that man/guy until they are DEAD...as in this Mrs ronke's case.

mtcheew..

I'm 22 years older than my Wife and I don't beat her. So, thanks for that subterranean dwelling generalisation.

Everybody has a reason why they are married, I am sure your Spouse has her own reason.

What is the age difference between Mandela and his ex Wife, Prince Charles and Lady Diana, ex VPOTUS Al Gore and his ex-Wife?

This is a tragedy for the children (I don't care for the adults personally) so let's apply gumption to our responses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by knightsTempler: 6:17pm On May 08, 2016
With all what is being said see what a lady share on her IG

Smdh!

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by dahmie2013: 6:19pm On May 08, 2016
D man dat will do dis 2 me has not been born yet. I don't understd how an exposed, educated & working class lady will put herself in dis mess? I will neva endure an abusive relatnship, not just 4 my safety, but 4 dat of my children. It is selfishness 2 endure such, don't dey think of deir children 4 once?
Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by omololaade(f): 6:19pm On May 08, 2016
If u do nt knw something, it's better u keep dat tin u call mouth shut. Who told u she was a marketer?
bukaldrinio:
Na all these bankers sleeping around all in the name of marketing...........I think the man couldn't control it any more

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by martineverest(m): 6:20pm On May 08, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
House help in the making , I Pity those kids
it's really sad..she was fond of her children everytime she came to church.... The couple never sat together in church..... At times,I kept wondering y the young woman got married to much older man
Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by hormobey(m): 6:23pm On May 08, 2016
bukaldrinio:
so the man has never slept with anybody aside her..

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by andyanders: 6:23pm On May 08, 2016
DDeliverer:
why should a girl get married to a guy who is older than her with over 20years? I know tis definitely not love....no, it can't be.
why should a lady remain with a man that beats her?

there is a mystery in this our world that I'm still trying to understand--'ladies love me that beat them'. They might claim they don't, but they do....and they won't leave that man/guy until they are DEAD...as in this Mrs ronke's case.

mtcheew..

It is not even the age barrier that is the problem here, rather, staying in and managing an abusive relationship is the problem here. Is marriage DO and Die affair?

You have seen him abusing you physically and you say, I will not leave the house? Then, you have invited demon to destroy you. The man has a good job and the wife, a good job. I believe something is not right by saying ' So far I have children with him, he cannot do anything' is wrong.

We should try to understand that an abusive relationship cannot be trusted even if children has been brought to this world by both.

An abusive man is a Time Bomb and can explode at anytime. Therefore, ladies/women should not stay in any abusive relationship. When you find the threat, get out and never look back. Some guys are frustrated and tend to pour their anger on their intimidate family member. When you have a husband that is not happy with your job, either you quit the job or both of you find what is the best option for the interest of their relationship.

Never hang in or marry a man who is very possessive in nature. He suspects your every move and never trusted you whenever you are not around. If you are a working class lady, never marry a man who is suspicious and possessive in nature.

Too bad for this lady.

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by Fourwinds: 6:27pm On May 08, 2016
y are some men so very stu..pid. if u can not endure d woman ., go to court and ask for separation....

to be sincere., some dudes' skull is full of dusty powder

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by lielbreema: 6:36pm On May 08, 2016
bukaldrinio:
A certain lawyer killed her banker husband some months ago what would u say about that?

To as many ladies that read this, STAY AWAY FROM THE MEN LIKE THE ONE I'M QUOTING, IF YOUR BF OR HUSBAND SOUNDS LIKE THIS DUMP HIM ASAP!. HE IS THE TYPE THAT WILL KILL HIS PARTNER!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by balancediet(m): 6:37pm On May 08, 2016
They swore "till death do us part" I liked ur comment tho, just a poiint to note
goodlifehyd1:
So funny how a dude was lashing the lady who celebrated her divorce on the other thread, well my olododo or whatever ur moniker is, here is the result of someone who tried to endure... I only pity the kids cuz they will hardly get over it, seeing the lifeless body of their mother must surely affect their psych, may her soul rest in peace
Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by izzou(m): 6:41pm On May 08, 2016
victorazy:

Women are no saints
i know I just commented in relation to her own case
Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by andyanders: 6:43pm On May 08, 2016
lielbreema:

A certain lawyer killed her banker husband some months ago what would u say about that?

To as many ladies that read this, STAY AWAY FROM THE MEN LIKE THE ONE I'M QUOTING, IF YOUR BF OR HUSBAND SOUNDS LIKE THIS DUMP HIM ASAP!. HE IS THE TYPE THAT WILL KILL HIS PARTNER!

You are right. The guy is sick by saying what he just stated. Not every marketer with any bank go about marketing with her body. A bad woman will remain a bad woman, no matter whatever you provides for her.

What has the silly man achieved by killing the woman who gave birth to his children? God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by olamirey(f): 6:45pm On May 08, 2016
So so sad,wen I read stories like this,I always thank God that I walked out of an abusive marriage.I almost died too,but I. Left. And am the 'best' for. It.
May her soul RIP

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by Lilimax(f): 6:47pm On May 08, 2016
balancediet:
They swore "till death do us part"
This oath does no typify this kind of death. I'm sure this was not the first or the second time she was beaten by the husband undecided Any marriage with an abusive spouse is very dangerous embarassed Anything can happen... As for me, I can condone a cheating spouse but as for battering, count me out. embarassed
Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by Stanleywaxy(m): 6:51pm On May 08, 2016
martineverest:
it's really sad..she was fond of her children everytime she came to church.... The couple never sat together in church..... At times,I kept wondering y the young woman got married to much older man
You knew her shocked embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by seunfape(m): 6:52pm On May 08, 2016
ifanajs:
Even if he didn't kill his wife, he sha use to beat her
what is he sha
Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by goodvision12(m): 6:58pm On May 08, 2016
BatmanIsWatching:
Some men are just too wicked. She was beautiful. lipsrsealed
she is beautiful and not she was beautiful.point of correction.
Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by jumzzy448: 7:00pm On May 08, 2016
fuck419:
I am a man, but honestly what some women go through in the name of marriage is totally unacceptable. Really some men are beast!!! The truth is that when the few real men approach most of these ladies for relationships, they are often turned down by our ladies, all they want is an already made man. It's a sad one

Forget it....even those that ain't made beat their wives. May God rest her soul.
Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by maureen546: 7:03pm On May 08, 2016
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by BatmanIsWatching(m): 7:04pm On May 08, 2016
"She was a beautiful woman" grin
goodvision12:
she is beautiful and not she was beautiful.point of correction.
Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by andyanders: 7:05pm On May 08, 2016
olamirey:
So so sad,wen I read stories like this,I always thank God that I walked out of an abusive marriage.I almost died too,but I. Left. And am the 'best' for. It.
May her soul RIP

Good for the action you took. Never allow a man destroy who you are or your life.A woman or a man should walk out of any relationship that is not working out.

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by lielbreema: 7:08pm On May 08, 2016
andyanders:

You are right. The guy is sick by saying what he just stated. Not every marketer with any banker go about marketing with her body. A bad woman will remain a bad woman, no matter whatever you provides for her.

What has the silly man achieved by killing the woman who gave birth to his children? God have mercy.

It's unfortunate how some people think. His a real wacko
Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by CioAngels(f): 7:08pm On May 08, 2016
Mr shonde, you can only run but cannot hide. Your only choice is to amputate your one leg and one arm then turn yourself in to the police to face your punishment. Vampire, thats what you are.
Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by pearl20: 7:14pm On May 08, 2016
Please keep quiet if u can't think reasonably before commenting...Ur level of reasoning weakens me..
bukaldrinio:
Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by virginchaser(m): 7:14pm On May 08, 2016
You do not have to only look at the killer photo but memorize and have a second look of that man standing next to you at bus stop.
Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by balancediet(m): 7:18pm On May 08, 2016
Agree wiith. U my dear quote author=Lilimax post=45436100]This oath does no typify this kind of death. I'm sure this was not the first or the second time she was beaten by the husband undecided Any marriage with an abusive spouse is very dangerous embarassed Anything can happen... As for me, I can condone a cheating spouse but as for battering, count me out. embarassed[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:40pm On May 08, 2016
So sad. The wicked man shd be found asap & be made 2 face justice. If she had seperated or divorce d bastard it wud av saved her oooo. What a pity cry

1 Like

Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by martineverest(m): 7:41pm On May 08, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
You knew her shocked embarassed
yeah.. Saw her last Sunday..... It's really painful

Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 08, 2016
RIP.
I also suspect her brother's wife that stays with them.
she may have been having extra-marital affair with d man
Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by ijebu2020: 8:06pm On May 08, 2016
no matter what killing or raising your hands against a woman is not worth it...this beast of a husband shld be killed by firing squad..what a wicked world..
Re: Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 08, 2016
And so beating her to death was the right thing to do?

bukaldrinio:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aborted Baby Flushed In A Gutter In Enugu Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) / Body Of Young Woman Discovered In Refuse Dump In Makurdi (Graphic) / Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.