Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

I Decided To Watch This Seasonal Movie Online, But The Tittle, I Cant Remember.. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Decided To Watch This Seasonal Movie Online, But The Tittle, I Cant Remember.. (690 Views)

BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle / YOUR TOP 10 Seasonal Films (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Decided To Watch This Seasonal Movie Online, But The Tittle, I Cant Remember.. by josepn(m): 11:48am On May 08, 2016
Av bin tryin to recollect d tittle of d seasonal movie i onced watch.. Bt couldnt get it...

His fada died while tryin to observ sumtin in d sea.. D son did d same, bt eventually, dere was a dstubance in d sea, dat washed d son to a different land entirely (roman or phillipine)... After regainin consious, he proced to d village whr he met 2 guys, dey bcam friends wen he saves d life of anoda by replacin his white stone wit black stone.. Those wit black stone were to b offered as sacrifice.....d stone was taken from a mud monument
bla bla bla..

Does any1 av idea
Re: I Decided To Watch This Seasonal Movie Online, But The Tittle, I Cant Remember.. by fuckshit: 12:02pm On May 08, 2016
I guess your fυςking asking about the TV series called Atlantis grin grin

Re: I Decided To Watch This Seasonal Movie Online, But The Tittle, I Cant Remember.. by josepn(m): 12:04pm On May 08, 2016
(zip water) ATLANTIS !!!! Hmmm.. Nice one man.. Fnks

do u no d season it ends
Re: I Decided To Watch This Seasonal Movie Online, But The Tittle, I Cant Remember.. by josepn(m): 12:06pm On May 08, 2016
Do yu av idea of whr i cn download it
Re: I Decided To Watch This Seasonal Movie Online, But The Tittle, I Cant Remember.. by fuckshit: 12:31pm On May 08, 2016
No; but am fυςking sure if you fυςking google it; you could fυςking see a website with a fυςking link to download the series; no fυςking idea how it ended;

Here; this link will fυςking tell you more about the series;

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Atlantis_episodes
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Watch This Seasonal Movie Online, But The Tittle, I Cant Remember.. by josepn(m): 12:49pm On May 08, 2016
lol man... u r jst too fucken good 4 my liken... fnks
Re: I Decided To Watch This Seasonal Movie Online, But The Tittle, I Cant Remember.. by fuckshit: 12:56pm On May 08, 2016
you're fυςking welcome; fυςking awesome Sunday to you; grin grin
Re: I Decided To Watch This Seasonal Movie Online, But The Tittle, I Cant Remember.. by Pweezy(m): 1:14pm On May 08, 2016
The ori of eyin mejeji ti furkeen daru tan...lmfao

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Watch This Seasonal Movie Online, But The Tittle, I Cant Remember.. by Sirmuel1(m): 11:57am On May 09, 2016
Una no just well grin

(1) (Reply)

Why We Should Boycott Big Brother Nigeria / Gotv Increase In Price!!! / Bbnaija: Governors Join The Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.