Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,710 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Pls How Do I Expand My Gionee M5 Memory To 128GB? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls How Do I Expand My Gionee M5 Memory To 128GB? (2598 Views)

How Do I Transfer Files From Phone Memory To SD Card On My Samsung Galaxy Tab / How To Move Apps From Phone Memory To SD Card On Any Version Of Phone / My Gionee Phone Is In Guest Mode. How Do I Remove It? (FIXED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Expand My Gionee M5 Memory To 128GB? by joe4christ(m): 1:37pm On May 08, 2016
I'm just gonna go straight to the point here.
I just obtained Gionee M5, and from what i saw from the spec it states that the Internal ROM is 16GB and expandable to the maximum of 128GB through External Memory card.
Pls, if anyone have info on how to go about it should put me through.
Thanks!

The mods can take this to the frontpage so people would contribute while others learn to their advantage as virtually everyone is either using an Android device or planning to obtain one as it's obvious that Android is the future...

So, let those knowledgeable on this topic tutor us here. Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Pls How Do I Expand My Gionee M5 Memory To 128GB? by Lexusgs430: 1:43pm On May 08, 2016
joe4christ:
I just obtained Gionee M5, and from what i saw from the spec it states that the Internal ROM is 16GB and expandable to the maximum of 128GB through External Memory card.
Thanks!

The mods can take this to the frontpage so people would contribute while others learn to their advantage as virtually everyone is either using an Android device or planning to obtain one as it's obvious that Android is the future...

So, let those knowledgeable on this topic tutor us here. Thanks in anticipation!

Buy a 128GB sd card. Problem solved!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pls How Do I Expand My Gionee M5 Memory To 128GB? by joe4christ(m): 1:47pm On May 08, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Buy a 128GB sd card. Problem solved!!!
Is that realistic, or you have one running on your mobile device?
Re: Pls How Do I Expand My Gionee M5 Memory To 128GB? by Lexusgs430: 1:49pm On May 08, 2016
joe4christ:

Very realistic. If your device can be expanded to such limits, carry go!!!!
Re: Pls How Do I Expand My Gionee M5 Memory To 128GB? by emeijeh(m): 1:52pm On May 08, 2016
joe4christ:

What is this one saying? Are u a learner? I guess its your first phone.
Expandable to 128gb means the maximum memory card your phone can accommodate is a 128gb card

3 Likes

Re: Pls How Do I Expand My Gionee M5 Memory To 128GB? by dominique(f): 2:28pm On May 08, 2016
I just love Android rookies grin

3 Likes

Re: Pls How Do I Expand My Gionee M5 Memory To 128GB? by Nsonaso(m): 3:24pm On May 08, 2016
joe4christ:
Thanks!

Laughing in CAPITAL LETTERS. It means the phone support 128GB Micro SD CARD. So to expand it, go buy 128GB Micro SD card and insert into the phone.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Expand My Gionee M5 Memory To 128GB? by Lagusta(m): 3:30pm On May 08, 2016
See as this guy construct English language because of expansion of memory of phone..... grin

Bros abeg go buy 128GB memory card and leave me and let me drive my car..... angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Do I Expand My Gionee M5 Memory To 128GB? by MizMyColi(f): 4:56pm On May 08, 2016
Lagusta:
See as this guy construct English language because of expansion of memory of phone..... grin

Bros abeg go buy 128GB memory card and leave me and let me drive my car..... angry

grin grin grin
Did he force you to open the thread, or you felt obliged to do so?

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Expand My Gionee M5 Memory To 128GB? by sandammy(m): 5:39pm On May 08, 2016
OP, you can not expand or increase the inbuilt memory of your Android device, but to have more storage space, there is an option for micro SD cards which you can insert into the device. like your M5, it can support up to 128GB of micro SD card and your phone will still be working flawlessly. Just get the micro SD card of your choice and your storage capacity is expanded and problem solved.
Re: Pls How Do I Expand My Gionee M5 Memory To 128GB? by Lagusta(m): 6:35pm On May 08, 2016
MizMyColi:

grin grin grin
Did he force you to open the thread, or you felt obliged to do so?

Maami I tink say some tweaking go dey jare, not knowing that it would be a rookie's thread.....
Re: Pls How Do I Expand My Gionee M5 Memory To 128GB? by joe4christ(m): 6:38pm On May 08, 2016
Thanks my dearest nairalanders, just learnt something new. See as I fall my hand on something I ordinarily should be knowledgeable on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Do I Expand My Gionee M5 Memory To 128GB? by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 08, 2016
joe4christ:
Thanks my dearest nairalanders, just learnt something new. See as I fall my hand on something I ordinarily should be knowledgeable on.
we are all learning

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

15 Latest TECNO Phones And Prices In Nigeria (2022) / My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 / Unlock Any Blackberry Free To Use Any Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.