Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

What's The Best And Cheapest Way To Have Multiple Blog. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What's The Best And Cheapest Way To Have Multiple Blog. (581 Views)

Cheap, One Of The Best And Reliable Domain Name And Web Hosting Company In / Do You Have Multiple Groups Where I Can Share Blog Post? / Looking For The Easiest And Cheapest Way To Get A Huge Traffic On Ur Blog/site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best And Cheapest Way To Have Multiple Blog. by AkProsper(m): 2:24pm On May 08, 2016
I want to create three different blogs in different niche.
I need advice on how to save cost in term on hosting.
Re: What's The Best And Cheapest Way To Have Multiple Blog. by naijacutee(f): 3:00pm On May 08, 2016
I pay £4.99 monthly to host 6 websites with TSOHost

For the level of customer service they provide (they respond to emails in minutes) and they are open till 11pm each night, they are a bargain.
Re: What's The Best And Cheapest Way To Have Multiple Blog. by Julius2214(m): 5:43pm On May 08, 2016
AkProsper:

Go for namecheap.com
it's the cheapest for the kind of quality services they offer. I've been with them for about 2 years.
With their basic plan, you get:
√ 20gb space
√ Unlimited Bandwidth
√ 3 Websites
√ Price: $9.88 for the first year, that's about N3k
Renewal $38.88 (N12k)
www.namecheap.com
Re: What's The Best And Cheapest Way To Have Multiple Blog. by WEMS(f): 8:45pm On May 08, 2016
Don't allow anýone to scam you again...simply take the person to http://www.microjobpays.com and settle the job there...let him open a job and you buy from him simple..be wise. and say no to scam
Re: What's The Best And Cheapest Way To Have Multiple Blog. by AkProsper(m): 10:22pm On May 08, 2016
naijacutee:
I pay £4.99 monthly to host 6 websites with TSOHost

For the level of customer service they provide (they respond to emails in minutes) and they are open till 11pm each night, they are a bargain.
Thanks for your responce. Which hosting plan do u use?
Re: What's The Best And Cheapest Way To Have Multiple Blog. by resultcase(m): 12:34am On May 09, 2016
AkProsper:

Go for www.ss6.net with 7k/year you can host more than 5 sites with good bandwith allocation. And a very good customer support.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Publishing Ebooks And Make Money / Quick Deal! Add 80,000 Members To My Fb Group And Get Free Non Hosted Adsense / Verified Non Hosted Naija Google Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.