Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

My Android Tecno Y3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Android Tecno Y3 (1393 Views)

Tecno Y3 For Sale / Neat Tecno Y3 Ibadan 6K Last / Tecno Y3 Problem Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Android Tecno Y3 by eteebanky: 4:13pm On May 08, 2016
The two sims on my tecno android y3 phone doesn't show network.please how can i retify this...i have changed the sims so many times...the phone recognises there's a sim in the in the two sim port but it doesn't display any network on my tecno y3 please help
Re: My Android Tecno Y3 by MizMyColi(f): 4:26pm On May 08, 2016
First, have you tried inserting the simcards on another phone to determine it's full functionalty?

How long have you been using your phone?

Did you recently root and change your APN settings?

Have you tried wiping the golden area of both sims with a clean cloth and then blowing breeze into the Sim Slots?

Let's start with those.
Re: My Android Tecno Y3 by okusbaba(m): 4:51pm On May 08, 2016
Try changing d network mode from 3g to 2g.
Re: My Android Tecno Y3 by Carlcaresophia: 8:57am On May 09, 2016
eteebanky:
The two sims on my tecno android y3 phone doesn't show
network.please how can i retify this...i have
changed the sims so many times...the phone
recognises there's a sim in the in the two sim port but it
doesn't display any network on my tecno y3 please help
Hello Eteebanky, have you solved the problem?
Please try to insert your 2 sims to other phone to check it they are funciton well or not.
If it is the phone problem, you can try to take the phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you.
If you need us send you contact information, please let us know your location. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of The New Iphone 7 Have Been Leaked. And You MIGHT Be A Little D / Tecno Released Major Camera Enhancement For Camon C9 / Very Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 For Sale sold!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.