Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Dey On Ma Own As Mtn Carri Come - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Dey On Ma Own As Mtn Carri Come (1051 Views)

I Dey Vex For Seun And Co.. Lalasticlala No Run Away Ooo. U Dey There Too Oo / Street Comedy – I Dey Like Sound (download Video) / Street Comedy - I Dey Like Sound (download Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dey On Ma Own As Mtn Carri Come by Deyounghero(m): 5:27pm On May 08, 2016
i dey my own jeje this morning oh!! Mtn come send me message saying 'You have just won 7 FREE days of amazing fact SMS..... Since it was free now, I said no problem... So i sat down, hoping to receive some mind blowing facts... But I was so shocked when I started receiving the facts... (The first one came in...) *Do you know that Nigeria is a country in Africa? (Followed by the second one) *Do you know that we get meat from animals? (I open my mouth in shock... Then the third one) *Do you know that fishes can't fly? Then i looked at my phone, I smiled and said, Ehen!!! So una think say Na only una sabi fact abi... So I started sending them my own too..... * Do you know that you can't sit down and stand at the same time? * Do you know that the place you go to buy food stuffs is called a market? *Do you know that if you stay under a swimming pool for more than 10sec you will get wet? *Do you know that in 1993 two kids went to a river and saw a lot of water? *Do you know that when you look at the mirror, the person you see on the mirror is still you? *Do you know that cows don't give us milk, we take it from them by force? *Do you know that Abacha was alive before he died? Add urs...
Re: I Dey On Ma Own As Mtn Carri Come by EazyJ(f): 5:38pm On May 08, 2016
Do you know u had to log in before u cud post?
Re: I Dey On Ma Own As Mtn Carri Come by henrygale(m): 5:46pm On May 08, 2016
Do u know that it's dark at night!?
Re: I Dey On Ma Own As Mtn Carri Come by greatmarshall(m): 6:30pm On May 08, 2016
Do you know that SHIT comes out of the Anus?
Re: I Dey On Ma Own As Mtn Carri Come by debanj326: 6:57pm On May 08, 2016
Do you know that there is no light in our house?
Re: I Dey On Ma Own As Mtn Carri Come by Dorisanice: 7:21pm On May 08, 2016
Re: I Dey On Ma Own As Mtn Carri Come by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 08, 2016
Do you know that if you dnt take ur bath you will smell?
Re: I Dey On Ma Own As Mtn Carri Come by greatbrian(m): 10:18pm On May 08, 2016
Do u know that this won't make front page
Re: I Dey On Ma Own As Mtn Carri Come by mariekay: 6:25pm On May 09, 2016
Do you know that we drive car and ride bike?

(1) (Reply)

Ali Baba's Tweet About Keshi Causes Grammatical Chaos On Facebook / 10 Funny Church Names That Would Put You Off Your Seat. / You Gotta Laugh: Naija Dads Be Like.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.