Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,579 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Question Of The Day: What Is The Difference Between Character And Behaviour? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Question Of The Day: What Is The Difference Between Character And Behaviour? (1654 Views)

What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? / What Is The Difference Between The Exclusive And Concurrent List / What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day: What Is The Difference Between Character And Behaviour? by ifanajs: 6:06pm On May 08, 2016
This question has always bothered my mind; what is the difference between Character and behaviour? Please kindly comment.
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Difference Between Character And Behaviour? by ifanajs: 6:07pm On May 08, 2016
I am hoping this reach fp
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Difference Between Character And Behaviour? by marshalcarter: 6:07pm On May 08, 2016
Ur character displays ur behavior grin
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Difference Between Character And Behaviour? by Mutuwa(m): 6:18pm On May 08, 2016
marshalcarter:
Ur character displays ur behavior grin

I think you almost hit the answer self .

Your character refers to the kind of person you are on the inside. It can mean your morals or the combination of qualities that make you different from other people.

Behaviour refers to your actions, the things you actually do. If your behaviour is the sort people associate with your character, they say you act in-character. If you have a good character usually but forget yourself and do something bad, they say you acted out-of-character.
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Difference Between Character And Behaviour? by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 08, 2016
Your character refers to the kind of person you are on the inside....

. WHILE

Behavior refers to your actions, the things you actually do...

i.e

Character defines who you are, while behavior shows what you are ....
gringrin

Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Difference Between Character And Behaviour? by Naijanicky(f): 6:43pm On May 08, 2016
Your character exempts u...It shows d special attribute u possess...It's imbuilt...While behaviour refers to ur action nd reaction 2wards pple..
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Difference Between Character And Behaviour? by marshalcarter: 6:44pm On May 08, 2016
Mutuwa:

I think you almost hit the answer self .

Your character refers to the kind of person you are on the inside. It can mean your morals or the combination of qualities that make you different from other people.

Behaviour refers to your actions, the things you actually do. If your behaviour is the sort people associate with your character, they say you act in-character. If you have a good character usually but forget yourself and do something bad, they say you acted out-of-character.
7 origin for me naa grin

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Difference Between Character And Behaviour? by delishpot: 6:57pm On May 08, 2016
Example.... a sтupid thief

Thief Na character, sтupid Na behaviour
Re: Question Of The Day: What Is The Difference Between Character And Behaviour? by OKUCHI11(m): 7:00pm On May 08, 2016
their spelling and pronunciation.....

(1) (Reply)

Ace Actor, Rmd Sues Jumia | E-nigeria! / Seven Years Old Boy Lynched To Death Over Garri / Users! Please Drop Your Comments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.